Flashbacks of a fool

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

montana

Post by montana »

:shock: thank you very much D_C :D :D and congrats on your thousand posts!! :D
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

@ D_C : Danke, treasure ! And congratulations on your first millennium, my dear ! Keep all the beautiful things and - above all - your presence on this forum coming !

Mwahies
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Wow!! :shock: Danke schön, mein Schatz! :mrgreen:

What a wonderful form to celebrate the first millenium! :lol: Congrats!
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redluna

Post by redluna »

Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS for your first millenium - keep your artwork comin! :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Is anyone a member of this place? There are some nice pics of the premiere.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing ... lbi&nbc1=1
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
sigl

Post by sigl »

Interesting, lots of pics of Satsuki without Daniel in them. I do think she looked beautiful that night.
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Interesting how our perception changes depending on what we see and hear. As noted Satsuki is not always glued to Daniel. The media know how to manipulate facts and we seem to lap it up.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Interesting how our perception changes depending on what we see and hear. As noted Satsuki is not always glued to Daniel. The media know how to manipulate facts and we seem to lap it up.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Wow, thanks for the lovely pic D_C and congrats with the big millenium.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

honeyjes wrote:Interesting how our perception changes depending on what we see and hear. As noted Satsuki is not always glued to Daniel. The media know how to manipulate facts and we seem to lap it up.
All I can say is that Sats had a life before Dan and I would not be surprised if she isn't still doing something related to her profession in the film industry now. All we know is what is reported unless we have other sources. :wink:
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
honeyjes wrote:Interesting how our perception changes depending on what we see and hear. As noted Satsuki is not always glued to Daniel. The media know how to manipulate facts and we seem to lap it up.
It's also great how FINALLY some pics of her smiling make it to the press. My god how many of us smile every second, so when she isn't lit up with a lightbulb of a smile, the paps snap and the press publish some god-awful angle on her demeanor.

They must give each other so much comfort and support to reflect such confidence at these high stress events. Love them both!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I don't think it is a media thing so much as why take a pic of her alone ? As for working if she was , wouldn't it show up on IMDB as it did for producing The Jacket . I'm surprised she didn't produce for FOAF just for more street cred in the bussines . She dosen't have to much experience in general .
sigl

Post by sigl »

I agree with Laredo. I think we only see her with Daniel because he's the star and that's who they take pictures of. We do see pics of him alone, but again, he's the star. I do agree that we then make assumptions that they are always glued at the hip.....(or I make assumptions....I guess I should speak for myself) That's why I enjoyed seeing those pics of her alone so much. She was obviously talking to others and having a good time!
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"