Cardi Dan

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
poppy
Posts: 930
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:38 am
Location: uk

Post by poppy » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:16 am

mmm what a lovely pic, thanks bb :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"

User avatar
trueblue
Posts: 3905
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: Greece

Post by trueblue » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 am

Gorgeous pic!Thanks,BB! :)
Image

User avatar
Miss-Meow
Posts: 3480
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by Miss-Meow » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Thanks for sharing that pic, BB - seriously fab :D
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21942
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Germangirl wrote:Image
do you have a date comming with the pic?
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Image
do you have a date comming with the pic?
Who does NOT have a date comming with this one???????
"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21942
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Aragorn wrote: Who does NOT have a date comming with this one???????
:lol: good one!
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Dunda wrote:
Aragorn wrote: Who does NOT have a date comming with this one???????
:lol: good one!
Nope, found it in the depth of my folders. I am a "no date" girl... :twisted: Looks a bit Kate timish to to me...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

BondBabe2008
Posts: 7153
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by BondBabe2008 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:54 pm

I ♥ the 1st pic of him in his Cardi, I'd be quite happy to sit on his lap :twisted:

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:16 pm

BondBabe2008 wrote:I ♥ the 1st pic of him in his Cardi, I'd be quite happy to sit on his lap :twisted:
Same here!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

User avatar
Vesper Lynd 007
Posts: 7019
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Dortmund, Germany

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Awesome and adorable cardi pics :D! Thanks!
Image

BondBabe2008
Posts: 7153
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by BondBabe2008 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Chrissie65 wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:I ♥ the 1st pic of him in his Cardi, I'd be quite happy to sit on his lap :twisted:
Same here!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Or maybe me on one side, you on the other :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 pm

BondBabe2008 wrote:
Chrissie65 wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:I ♥ the 1st pic of him in his Cardi, I'd be quite happy to sit on his lap :twisted:
Same here!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Or maybe me on one side, you on the other :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
And me in the middle! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Sylvia's girl wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:
Chrissie65 wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:I ♥ the 1st pic of him in his Cardi, I'd be quite happy to sit on his lap :twisted:
Same here!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Or maybe me on one side, you on the other :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
And me in the middle! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
may I join the club? :D

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:46 pm

bubita_11 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:
Chrissie65 wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:I ♥ the 1st pic of him in his Cardi, I'd be quite happy to sit on his lap :twisted:
Same here!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Or maybe me on one side, you on the other :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
And me in the middle! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:
may I join the club? :D
If you can find room, but I'm not budging from the middle!! :D

Post Reply