Sports

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Did anyone ever notice the football at the bottom of the pic???? :shock: :shock: :shock: A girl at studivz pointed it out... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
redluna

Post by redluna »

007Mania wrote:Image

Did anyone ever notice the football at the bottom of the pic???? :shock: :shock: :shock: A girl at studivz pointed it out... :shock: :shock: :shock:
No, not before she mentioned it
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

redluna wrote:

No, not before she mentioned it
Phew! So I'm not stupid or blind :lol: Mmh, maybe I was too concentrated on Mr. Craigs body... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I can go tranquilized to bed now. :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

OMG, I think looking at him makes you able to blank out everything else :wink:
Never noticed the ball!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
muireann

Post by muireann »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Me, too. Never noticed it!
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Relax, ladies: This is not a football match, you don't have to keep your eyes on the ball.......this is the DtoD forum........you can keep your eyes on the man. :lol: :lol: ( hmm, I often have my eyes on the men while watching football as well :lol: :lol: )
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

bond_girl 69 wrote:Relax, ladies: This is not a football match, you don't have to keep your eyes on the ball.......this is the DtoD forum........you can keep your eyes on the man. :lol: :lol: ( hmm, I often have my eyes on the men while watching football as well :lol: :lol: )
Image Well, I just saw a football game, but I had my eyes more on the football than on the men... they are most of the time so small on the screen (and when there is a interruption of the conductor you don't see anything... :roll:) :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I'm really really happy that I'm not the only one who never noticed the football before! :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Lu

Post by Lu »

i didn't notice it either, but it makes the picture even better. So adorable, this 40 year old man who can play like a little boy. I am in full worshipping mode tonight, I was just drooling over him riding the motorcycle in the other thread, even though I won't let my husband anywhere near one although he does beg :twisted: :twisted: :lol: But Daniel, whatever he wants to do, it impresses me. :lol:
My books!

Browneyed_LadyBond

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond »

Lu wrote:i didn't notice it either, but it makes the picture even better. So adorable, this 40 year old man who can play like a little boy. I am in full worshipping mode tonight, I was just drooling over him riding the motorcycle in the other thread, even though I won't let my husband anywhere near one although he does beg :twisted: :twisted: :lol: But Daniel, whatever he wants to do, it impresses me. :lol:
Men and sports are always connected :D ....I think we all drooled over him in both pics....and Lu you are a naughty girl :lol: :twisted: :D
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set
Lu

Post by Lu »

Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:
Lu wrote:i didn't notice it either, but it makes the picture even better. So adorable, this 40 year old man who can play like a little boy. I am in full worshipping mode tonight, I was just drooling over him riding the motorcycle in the other thread, even though I won't let my husband anywhere near one although he does beg :twisted: :twisted: :lol: But Daniel, whatever he wants to do, it impresses me. :lol:
Men and sports are always connected :D ....I think we all drooled over him in both pics....and Lu you are a naughty girl :lol: :twisted: :D
Me? Naughty? I don't know what you're talking about... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But have you checked out our naughty corner yet, Ladybond? I know you're pretty new. Just follow Dunda, she will lead you over there. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:But have you checked out our naughty corner yet, Ladybond? I know you're pretty new. Just follow Dunda, she will lead you over there. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Eh, watch out! :twisted:

Gosh, what mark have I left? :shock:
Smarty Pants in a naughty corner :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock:

what else?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Number1DanielCraigFan

Post by Number1DanielCraigFan »

redluna wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
redluna wrote: Because he moves so fast???
Because I kept forgetting to snap the picture! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I necessarily have to watch this movie!!!
Oh the parts where he is doing Yoga is amazing! I think the best part of the Yoga is where he is doing it outside, on what looks like a lake
Browneyed_LadyBond

Lu wrote:
Me? Naughty? I don't know what you're talking about... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But have you checked out our naughty corner yet, Ladybond? I know you're pretty new. Just follow Dunda, she will lead you over there. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
but but but.....I didn't do anything wrong...i'm an angel :oops: :lol: :lol:

Browneyed_LadyBond

Number1DanielCraigFan wrote:
redluna wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:

Lu

Post by Lu »

Lu wrote:
Browneyed_LadyBond wrote: Men and sports are always connected :D ....I think we all drooled over him in both pics....and Lu you are a naughty girl :lol: :twisted: :D

but but but.....I didn't do anything wrong...i'm an angel :oops: :lol: :lol:
Heheheheh....I was just saying to "check it out." Cause you'll get sent to the naughty corner eventually if you hang out on this board long enough. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!