Daniel on NBC Today - QoS Set

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

I saw this clip on my pc but I reckon that the internet was slower than usual for me as it kept stopping & starting Grr as You Tube does that to me sometimes but have 2 be patient !!
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

That youtube version is great because it shows the entire interview all the way to the end where he comments about taking different roles to prevent getting bored with his "job."

Does it seem that a difference between British actors and some American actors is - actors in the UK see acting as a job and approach it as serious work, as opposed to some Hollywood actors who are caught up in the celebrity aspect? Actors and directors have commented that DC is very serious and focussed on set.
Sazza

Post by Sazza »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
ad78472 wrote:I think somebody will have to upload to You Tube.
No one can say that I can't take a hint! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBrwtbcUt7E
That was such a cute interview and he is so gorgeous when he laughs!! If I wasn't in love with him before I most definately would be now!!!
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Lu

Post by Lu »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
ad78472 wrote:I think somebody will have to upload to You Tube.
No one can say that I can't take a hint! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBrwtbcUt7E
Thanks Elaine, cause I"m too lazy to go back and find it on my DVR.
Man, I was squirming when she talked about renting his old movies. How awkward.
She does remind me of Sats a lot, maybe that's why he was squirmy. :twisted:
My absolute favorite part was at the end when he said he fights to keep from getting bored. I love that about him...I knew he was one of "those people." You can tell he's always thinking, the brain is always on. Man, I bet he's fun in the sack. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

I was so annoyed I missed this. I usually watch this show in the mornings, and it would figure the one day I couldn't, he would be on there. :evil:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Thanks for this lovely bit of the Today Show.
I had a chance to watch it late tonight and was captivated by his laughter....particularly when she (Anne Curry) tries to quickly slide in the bit about him in a bathing suit and he says something to the effect of

Anne: So, how awkward do you feel then when you come out of the beach wearing a bathing suit in front of millions of women

Daniel: "I've taken my clothes off in my previous films and it's not really um, um....."

Anne: "Hard? Oooo, well I guess I'll have to check out your other films then." and he starts giggling at the lead in to this joke but she stays professional and ignores it completely....and he's still giggling, whether it is because he wonders if she missed it or that he was still tickled by it. (BTW - I'm glad that she admitted that she didn't see his previous work, instead of pretending that she did) :wink:

He was definitely a little shy around her - avoided eye contact quite a bit and she stayed very calm throughout the interview. I can see why she asked whether she bored him in the interview because she received very little eye contact and seemed like she was trying to - strange - unless there was an audience facing him or something. He seemed distracted.

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

I saw the interview and I thought Daniel was acting quite strange. I think Ann was doing her job. I've seen her for many years and she was just herself in my opinion. He did say he enjoyed the interview.

My favourite part was when Dan said something like "you have to separate what you do from who you are". Brilliant!!!!
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
catasa

Post by catasa »

Thanks. The interview made me smile and laugh.
/Åsa
I can make you a Daniel MySpace layout
^^^Image text: False Alarm by KT Tunstall^^^
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Part 2 of Behind the Scenes of QoS in Bregenz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeXyEWf6vVM
Crazy!
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Cicero wrote:What a great interview..
Wouldn't mind being reborn as a grey sweater :D
Ok, in the next life you get to be the sweater. I want the white shirt beneath! :lol:
Well I was just being modest :wink:
Great screenshot by the way :D
Lu

Post by Lu »

sharmaine wrote:Thanks for this lovely bit of the Today Show.
I had a chance to watch it late tonight and was captivated by his laughter....particularly when she (Anne Curry) tries to quickly slide in the bit about him in a bathing suit and he says something to the effect of

Anne: So, how awkward do you feel then when you come out of the beach wearing a bathing suit in front of millions of women

Daniel: "I've taken my clothes off in my previous films and it's not really um, um....."

Anne: "Hard? Oooo, well I guess I'll have to check out your other films then." and he starts giggling at the lead in to this joke but she stays professional and ignores it completely....and he's still giggling, whether it is because he wonders if she missed it or that he was still tickled by it. (BTW - I'm glad that she admitted that she didn't see his previous work, instead of pretending that she did) :wink:

He was definitely a little shy around her - avoided eye contact quite a bit and she stayed very calm throughout the interview. I can see why she asked whether she bored him in the interview because she received very little eye contact and seemed like she was trying to - strange - unless there was an audience facing him or something. He seemed distracted.
I agree with you and LR...he was not his usual self...he did not seem so guarded and reluctant to be doing the interview as he usually is. Maybe there was just something about Ann Curry's style that he liked and so he was more himself, ie, shy and fidgety and funny. I too enjoyed the giggle over the "hard" bit and admired Ann for ignoring it completely, or maybe her mind didn't go there. Who knows?
I can't put my finger on it but yes, it's almost like he and Ann had a better, more comfortable comraderie than I normally see in interviews with him. Another one like this recently was the GQ one with him and Baillie where he seemed to be joking and being more himself. Maybe because Baillie was sitting beside him, he felt more easy.

http://www.gqmagazine.co.uk/Video/defau ... EXCLUSIVES
My books!

sigl

Post by sigl »

Lovely interview. I think Ann Curry is absolutely beautiful Hard to believe she's in her early 50's isn't it??
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

sigl wrote:Lovely interview. I think Ann Curry is absolutely beautiful Hard to believe she's in her early 50's isn't it??
Get off it!
She isn't! Is she?
I thought she was a real little bitch! Pardon my French. But that's how I feel. i expected the sort of "Are you in the swim shorts?" interview, not a grilling she gave him!
It was a little harsh. Especailly to Anatole, she just said to his face, in so many word, he was miscast as the villain. She's quite argressive in manor, like when she's looking for Dan's clothes and meets Forster and Amalric. She made me cringe, despite the fact she was a looker.
Did Dan go red, or does he just need some sunblock?

A
Misha

Post by Misha »

Aman wrote:
sigl wrote:Lovely interview. I think Ann Curry is absolutely beautiful Hard to believe she's in her early 50's isn't it??
Get off it!
She isn't! Is she?
I thought she was a real little bitch! Pardon my French. But that's how I feel. i expected the sort of "Are you in the swim shorts?" interview, not a grilling she gave him!
It was a little harsh. Especailly to Anatole, she just said to his face, in so many word, he was miscast as the villain. She's quite argressive in manor, like when she's looking for Dan's clothes and meets Forster and Amalric. She made me cringe, despite the fact she was a looker.

A
Aman, which interview were you watching?? Because in the one I saw, Ann was very professional in her demeanor. Her style is very direct without being overbearing, and she tries her best to make the interviewee feel comfortable. I think she was trying to be playful, maybe it didn't come across that way to you, but I saw no sign of this "bitch" in which you speak of.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Misha wrote:
Aman wrote: Get off it!
She isn't! Is she?

A
Aman, which interview were you watching?? Because in the one I saw, Ann was very professional in her demeanor. Her style is very direct without being overbearing, and she tries her best to make the interviewee feel comfortable. I think she was trying to be playful, maybe it didn't come across that way to you, but I saw no sign of this "bitch" in which you speak of.
I also think she seemed very professional in the one I saw, but maybe you were watching another interview.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”