Inactive members and Posts with deleted pictures

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Misha

Inactive members and Posts with deleted pictures

Post by Misha »

Hi everyone,

I'm sure you've all noticed some small changes in the forum? Such as less members than usual? Well, it's because I've removed the inactive members from the memberlist. The majority of the people removed were those who signed up for an account, but never signed in, and spambots. So everyone else is safe, including those who check in often, yet never post.

I'm also trying to tidy up the forum a bit by clearing out the posts that contain deleted pictures. Afterall, Dedicated to Daniel is our home away from home isn't it? So in the sense that we like to keep our houses clean and organized, we want to keep our forum that way as well.

I would appreciate it if each of you would go through your own posting history, and clear any threads or posts that may have deleted photos in them.

In the process, some accounts may get deleted(not banned) simply because that person may not be present to clear their own posts, or because of the excessive amount of deleted pictures(which can not be cleared individually); or both. However, these people are welcome to re-register their accounts once they've returned.

Let's help keep Dedicated to Daniel the best Daniel Craig site on the net, and a nice place for all to visit. If you have any questions about this sticky, please feel free to post them here or PM me.

Thanks,

Michelle
Dunda
Administrator

Re: Inactive members and Posts with deleted pictures

Post by Dunda »

Misha wrote: If you have any questions about this sticky, please feel free to post them here or PM me.
No Question, but a great for keeping this place a likeable, nice and lovable place!

Thank you!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I've noticed many posts with deleted photos.....but isn't this because the person has updated their photobucket album and therefore their photos are now defunct because of it? I am only speculating as I don't really know....or is it because some of the members that have been deleted had photos in threads that are now showing "deleted"?

Did you want us to remove any of our previous posts that may contain deleted photos?

Misha

Post by Misha »

sharmaine wrote:I've noticed many posts with deleted photos.....but isn't this because the person has updated their photobucket album and therefore their photos are now defunct because of it? I am only speculating as I don't really know....or is it because some of the members that have been deleted had photos in threads that are now showing "deleted"?

Did you want us to remove any of our previous posts that may contain deleted photos?

Thanks Dunda. :)

Hi Sharmaine,

The people who were deleted never posted, so the now defunct photo links didn't come from them. Most of the broken links are from people who either updated their photobucket, or disabled their photobucket account for whatever reason.

Yes, I'm asking that all current members go through their previous posts and delete any inactive photo links that they may find. :)
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Okay - I can't promise you I'll be very efficient....too many posts....but I will do my best to help you out.

Thanks for the info.

Misha

Post by Misha »

sharmaine wrote:Okay - I can't promise you I'll be very efficient....too many posts....but I will do my best to help you out.

Thanks for the info.
That's all I can ask for and thanks for helping to keep the forum tidy. :) Don't worry, whatever you can't get to, I'll take care of it.

Michelle
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

I don't have that many posts, but it will take me a while to go through them and my life is bit hectic these days as a health problem of my dad needs to be solved, so I'm asking for some patience, please ( where is the batting eyelashes emoticon :lol: ? )
elizadoolittle

Re: Inactive members and Posts with deleted pictures

Post by elizadoolittle »

Misha wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm sure you've all noticed some small changes in the forum? Such as less members than usual? Well, it's because I've removed the inactive members from the memberlist. The majority of the people removed were those who signed up for an account, but never signed in, and spambots. So everyone else is safe, including those who check in often, yet never post.

I'm also trying to tidy up the forum a bit by clearing out the posts that contain deleted pictures. Afterall, Dedicated to Daniel is our home away from home isn't it? So in the sense that we like to keep our houses clean and organized, we want to keep our forum that way as well.

I would appreciate it if each of you would go through your own posting history, and clear any threads or posts that may have deleted photos in them.

In the process, some accounts may get deleted(not banned) simply because that person may not be present to clear their own posts, or because of the excessive amount of deleted pictures(which can not be cleared individually); or both. However, these people are welcome to re-register their accounts once they've returned.

Let's help keep Dedicated to Daniel the best Daniel Craig site on the net, and a nice place for all to visit. If you have any questions about this sticky, please feel free to post them here or PM me.

Thanks,

Michelle
Your welcome Michelle. I'm sure everyone here will do the best in order to keepthis forum a second home for all of us :)
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

bond_girl 69 wrote:I don't have that many posts, but it will take me a while to go through them and my life is bit hectic these days as a health problem of my dad needs to be solved, so I'm asking for some patience, please ( where is the batting eyelashes emoticon :lol: ? )
Same here - ufortunately I don't have as much time to be here as I had before. I don't know about any of my photo links being broken, but I'll go through my older posts whenever I get to it. :)
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Ditto!

While the proverbial sprong cleaning is going on - how about adding a pic of Joe Scott on the front page FOAF bit? It's been bothering me for weeks that there's nothing there when even Defiance has a pic!!

Grip
Misha

Post by Misha »

agrippina wrote:Ditto!

While the proverbial sprong cleaning is going on - how about adding a pic of Joe Scott on the front page FOAF bit? It's been bothering me for weeks that there's nothing there when even Defiance has a pic!!

Grip
Thanks ladies!

Agrippna,

I'll mention it to Ashlee since she is the one who takes care of that part. ;)

Michelle
ashlee

Post by ashlee »

Misha wrote:
agrippina wrote:Ditto!

Grip
Thanks ladies!

Agrippna,

Michelle
Haha sorry, I'm such a slacker :oops:
I'll do it now.
DanielCraigFan1

What a place to be...

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Hi friends of Daniel all over the world.

That forum....oh what a place to be! All these facts and photos. I'm very interested in but I haven't enough time to be a very active member. It's my job and Daniel is my hobby, that's life. It isn't fair, is it? But I like to read anything about your opinions and news and so I'm up to date.

Thanks for being there! And so sorry for the fact that I can't spent so much time with posting I'd like too.

Gabi from Germany

And don't forget: "You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

ashlee wrote:
Misha wrote:
agrippina wrote:While the proverbial sprong cleaning is going on - how about adding a pic of Joe Scott on the front page FOAF bit? It's been bothering me for weeks that there's nothing there when even Defiance has a pic!!
Haha sorry, I'm such a slacker :oops:
I'll do it now.
Thanks to you, ladies :wink: The pic went up quite fast :lol:

Grip
tracymarie

Post by tracymarie »

hoe do i get in the gallery tried to join then it banned me...need some help here!!! :shock: :shock: