The Hands Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:28 am

Image
Crazy!

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:38 am

Is that from Some Voices?????

Love Ray's bed!!! It's my favourite colour!! Would love to sleep with Ray/Daniel!

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:59 am

StarryDannyFan wrote:Is that from Some Voices?????

Love Ray's bed!!! It's my favourite colour!! Would love to sleep with Ray/Daniel!

StarryDannyFan xx
Yes, of course it's your Ray!
Crazy!

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:18 am

How cute that you called him 'My Ray'. Awwwww.......thanks... that made me smile. You'll have to add that to the Ray thread.

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:02 pm

Elaine_Figgis wrote:Image
omg, what a pic, Elaine , BELLISSIMA !!! BEAUTIFUL !!! :wink: :wink:
Image
********
Image

DanielsPornStar
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:45 pm
Location: Wonderland

Post by DanielsPornStar » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:01 pm

He's got those amazing big strong fingers and hands, but they're also capable of being delicate and soft:

Image


Like the way his hand is placed on Eva! (and Caterina, too!)

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46345
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:25 pm

Faustine wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:
agrippina wrote:
Faustine wrote:
This is lovely, but I find myself not looking at his hands, but what comes underneath. :oops:

Agrippina
same here :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I remember to have put it in the perfect formed a** thread, but I believe that it disappeared after the crash
Neither one (hands or a**) in particular for me here - this being one of his "I am all MAN" pics, that very much do it for me. Thoughts that come out of watching this are Image- although I do like the boyish attitude also. Its rare that a man can be both with so much perfection.
his attitude in this picture is... just perfect. I have a friend whom I have fed up for making him see so many Daniel's movies, which an exact definition gave to me: "Already I know why you like so much this guy, he has the face of an old man and the body of a teenager ".

It´s absolutely true, something in the way of moving looks like enough a teenager, but there is his face not, always he had an expression of hardness, still when he was very young. The only time that I did not see this expression of hardness was in Some Voices
IMO - nothing really matches with this man - neither inside nor outside. But this is exactly what attracts me so much- those combined extremes make him just so damn attractive and interesting. It will take ages to get tired of him.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

magch
Posts: 582
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:10 pm
Location: USA

Post by magch » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:27 pm

Faustine wrote: his attitude in this picture is... just perfect. I have a friend whom I have fed up for making him see so many Daniel's movies, which an exact definition gave to me: "Already I know why you like so much this guy, he has the face of an old man and the body of a teenager ".

It´s absolutely true, something in the way of moving looks like enough a teenager, but there is his face not, always he had an expression of hardness, still when he was very young. The only time that I did not see this expression of hardness was in Some Voices
:? I am not sure I agree with your friend on the face. I have heard the comments before about Dan looks too old. However, I always think he look right for his age, 39. I am pretty much the same generation as him and I don't feel he looks older than my male friends of the same age group. The reality for people of our age is that many of us begin to have fine lines on our face, some grey/white hair and we begin to cover them up with more make-up and coloring our hair. Daniel just seems to be more honest about his look and that may be why he looks "older".

As to the body, he does have a younger body considering many men in late 30s begin to accumulate fat on the stomach. :D But "teenager?" Now that's an exaggeration. To me a teenager boy body is skinny and does not have a lot muscles . Daniel definitely has an "adult male" body. :lol:

Faustine
Posts: 9801
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:09 am
Location: Buenos Aires. Argentina

Post by Faustine » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:41 am

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote: his attitude in this picture is... just perfect. I have a friend whom I have fed up for making him see so many Daniel's movies, which an exact definition gave to me: "Already I know why you like so much this guy, he has the face of an old man and the body of a teenager ".

It´s absolutely true, something in the way of moving looks like enough a teenager, but there is his face not, always he had an expression of hardness, still when he was very young. The only time that I did not see this expression of hardness was in Some Voices
:? I am not sure I agree with your friend on the face. I have heard the comments before about Dan looks too old. However, I always think he look right for his age, 39. I am pretty much the same generation as him and I don't feel he looks older than my male friends of the same age group. The reality for people of our age is that many of us begin to have fine lines on our face, some grey/white hair and we begin to cover them up with more make-up and coloring our hair. Daniel just seems to be more honest about his look and that may be why he looks "older".

As to the body, he does have a younger body considering many men in late 30s begin to accumulate fat on the stomach. :D But "teenager?" Now that's an exaggeration. To me a teenager boy body is skinny and does not have a lot muscles . Daniel definitely has an "adult male" body. :lol:

My friend is much younger than I, he 24 and I have 39. He´s really surprised that I like so much Daniel, precisely because I like very young men, in the "real life", the explanation is: "sure, he has old man's face, but he has the body of a teenager ". This it was the sense of the phrase.

Linguistic explanation: the term that my friend used is "pendejo". It does not have translation in English, is used for teenagers, but also for very young men (Not more than 25 years old).

Another explanation on his body: my friend said it after seeing Enduring love, there really he looks like a boy, especially the scene in the bath where Joe is brushing the teeth.

There is something in I agree with him, always he seemed to me of major age, something in his expression, specifically in his eyes, nothing has to see with the lines of expression and gray or thin hairs. I agree with you who is very well that does not do the face to himself what became Brad Pitt or Nicole Kidman, which look like dolls of Madame Tussard's museum.

I cannot explain but he´s as if his body and his laugh out of much younger someone. I agree, it of teenagers it is an exaggeration. :D :wink:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking

magch
Posts: 582
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:10 pm
Location: USA

Post by magch » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:55 am

Faustine, thanks for your explanation. I now understand better what your friend meant and in what context your friend made the comments. I need to remember this word "pendejo." It may be useful for me sometimes. :wink: I can understand why a 24 year old thinks Daniel looks old. When I was under 30, everyone over 30 looks old to me. :lol:

Faustine wrote:
There is something in I agree with him, always he seemed to me of major age, something in his expression, specifically in his eyes, nothing has to see with the lines of expression and gray or thin hairs. I agree with you who is very well that does not do the face to himself what became Brad Pitt or Nicole Kidman, which look like dolls of Madame Tussard's museum.
Yeah I like the fact that he looks so "weathered", that's partly why he is so charming to me. :wink: Dolls of Madame Tussard's Museum, that's really funny. :lol: We definitely don't want Daniel to look like that.

User avatar
DC_fan
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Contact:

Post by DC_fan » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:56 pm

Sory but I do like his hair... :oops: :oops:

I need to add this: it's easier to grab :lol:

:twisted:
Last edited by DC_fan on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Image

User avatar
bond_girl 69
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 11:52 am
Location: undercover - just don't ask whose

Post by bond_girl 69 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:07 am

Anglophile wrote:Now why do I think of Tom Gerhardt when I see this pic... oh yeah, Hausmeister Krause! :mrgreen:

Sorry guys, in-joke :roll:
Where's the "Dackel" ( dachshund )? :shock: :shock: :lol:
Image

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:11 pm

DC_fan wrote:Sory but I do like his hair... :oops: :oops:

I need to add this: it's easier to grab :lol:

:twisted:

YEAH, DC_fan, you are damn right, easy to grab ... I'd grab him and never let him go .......... :P :P
Image
********
Image

User avatar
redluna
Posts: 3566
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Germany

Post by redluna » Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:39 pm

Image

User avatar
zonzi
Posts: 7579
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 pm
Location: Back home

Post by zonzi » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:53 am

redluna wrote:Image
WOW ! great pic !!! :o :o :o
Image
********
Image

Post Reply