Naughty Dan Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: thinking

Post by Germangirl »

Guinness wrote: Is that a blackberry in his pocket? (love asking this question to see the flurry of discussion GG!!)
I am right here, G :twisted: Right now, I am not quite sure though, which sort of discussion a yes or no blackberry could have :shock:
Maybe I find the answer in the nc or padded cell :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Re: thinking

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
Guinness wrote: Is that a blackberry in his pocket? (love asking this question to see the flurry of discussion GG!!)
I am right here, G :twisted: Right now, I am not quite sure though, which sort of discussion a yes or no blackberry could have :shock:
Maybe I find the answer in the nc or padded cell :wink:
A Blackberry discussion probably could cause a discussion about what Daniel also has in his jeans :wink:! And I guess it's quite a lot :)! GG have you read my pms?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

As GG has made a determined effort to lead us all astray into the NC this weekend with her sexy kissing photos, I thought I would add one to the mix to heat things up still further.

More Happy Trail..........:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's a long weekend here in the UK. I have my rucksack filled with goodies and I'm off to the NC for the duration. :lol: ..............Image
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I'm on my way to NC
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Aragorn wrote:I'm on my way to NC
That's my second home... :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

007Mania wrote:
Aragorn wrote:I'm on my way to NC
That's my second home... :twisted:
Same here... :twisted: :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Can't see his face but Naughty Daniel for tempting us with such a blatently exposed Happy Trail! :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

One just soo wants to slip into those pants...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

JEC57 wrote:As GG has made a determined effort to lead us all astray into the NC this weekend with her sexy kissing photos, I thought I would add one to the mix to heat things up still further.

More Happy Trail..........:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's a long weekend here in the UK. I have my rucksack filled with goodies and I'm off to the NC for the duration. :lol: ..............Image
I like his trouser :roll: :twisted:

One just soo wants to slip into those pants...
:twisted:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:One just soo wants to slip into those pants...
Not that it needs pointing out....but there isn't much denim between the visible skin and the southern end of the Happy Trail.

................Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Not that it needs pointing out....but there isn't much denim between the visible skin and the southern end of the Happy Trail.

................Image
Bye Bye JEC - have fun :twisted:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

................Image

I will do - - - I'm taking Daniel and contents of his barely-there denim with me!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote: Not that it needs pointing out....but there isn't much denim between the visible skin and the southern end of the Happy Trail.

................Image

I will do - - - I'm taking Daniel and contents of his barely-there denim with me!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:shock: :shock: THEN you WILL have fun for sure. Gosh, just wanted to get my head around some other things going on in my life - how can I now :( Guess, trying is the way :lol:

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote: :shock: :shock: THEN you WILL have fun for sure. Gosh, just wanted to get my head around some other things going on in my life - how can I now :( Guess, trying is the way :lol:
Never let it be said that I shirk in my duty to lead you thoroughly astray.......another barely covered Happy Trail. :twisted: :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: :shock: :shock: THEN you WILL have fun for sure. Gosh, just wanted to get my head around some other things going on in my life - how can I now :( Guess, trying is the way :lol:
Never let it be said that I shirk in my duty to lead you thoroughly astray.......another barely covered Happy Trail. :twisted: :twisted:
Doesn´t work! Doesn´t work! Image

Who am I kidding?
:lol: