Naughty Dan Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:Nice to see you around more, Aragorn :D
Thanks. Even though times are tough right now, it's important not to stop living. Life has to go on.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

"There's no point hiding, I see you."

"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, he seems to be getting pretty good at it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Haha...everything around the real show was great.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Is he checking that everything is 'present and correct' in this one? He doesn't need to do that himself!!!!!! :lol: :wink:

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

O.M.G. :shock: :twisted: :twisted:
Alina

Post by Alina »

I know it's not exactly the right thread, but isn't Anne a BLOODY LUCKY GIRL?

What would you do if Daniel shouted oi! at you? :)
Alina

Post by Alina »

I love browsing the Photos and Videos threads, but it's such a shame that so many pics in them are missing due to having been removed by posters. Luckily, a great many awesome photos are still here, though. But sometimes when I read comments about the removed ones I get really pissed off, because I'd love to see them badly and the comments only pique my curiosity....
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its a real bad habit and absolutely not necessary. But some are also removed from the provider, I think.

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Its a real bad habit and absolutely not necessary. But some are also removed from the provider, I think.
Yes, but I think in most cases people just remove them from their photobuckets or other picture hosting sites, so they automatically disappear from the forum. Shame. :(
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, we look like Swiss cheese on some pages. So - I just save everything, that i want.

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

It's such a funny expression on Darren's face when she has her orgasm. He doesn't look pleased or smug that he's given her so much pleasure. It's as if she's an interesting project for which he has found a solution.
Alina

Post by Alina »

CockHargreaves wrote:It's such a funny expression on Darren's face when she has her orgasm. He doesn't look pleased or smug that he's given her so much pleasure. It's as if she's an interesting project for which he has found a solution.
Exactly my thoughts! I thought he was looking at her like she was some scientific experiment: does she or doesn't she? :lol: I love his facial expression, so inscrutable! And those blue eyes....
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Yes, he's an interesting character. I am really not at all keen on the beard, and I don't like Darren much - but he has those beautiful eyes doesn't he, and strong arms, manly hands, and an element of generosity as long as it doesn't cost him anything.