Naughty Dan Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Mimi_kitty wrote:Image

:oops:
"That's because you know what I can do with my little finger..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

thanks Faustine, that's one of my favourite part of Layer Cake..
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

livetwice wrote:thanks Faustine, that's one of my favourite part of Layer Cake..
you´re welcome. Last night I can´t sleep and turn on the tv and this look appear..... mamma!!!! :shock:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

naked

Post by Guinness »

someone asked me what we do on the forum...post naked pictures of him? i tell them, no, you can go to the internet/utube for that. we are naughty yet very tasteful-and most of the pictures we (I) am attracted to and post are those when he is wearing clothes. those GD beautiful suits and jeans!! uummm, yea minus my avatar-but he still has clothes on!!! thank you for being tasteful intellegent women! kudos. ~guinness
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

Faustine wrote:
livetwice wrote:thanks Faustine, that's one of my favourite part of Layer Cake..
you´re welcome. Last night I can´t sleep and turn on the tv and this look appear..... mamma!!!! :shock:
I'm not sure it helps to cure your insomnia.. :wink: :wink:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

livetwice wrote:
Faustine wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly not ... I fell asleep at 5 a.m.. This movie disturbs my thoughts..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Guinness

tell me

Post by Guinness »

Faustine wrote:
livetwice wrote:
Faustine wrote: you´re welcome. Last night I can´t sleep and turn on the tv and this look appear..... mamma!!!! :shock:

Honestly not ... I fell asleep at 5 a.m.. This movie disturbs my thoughts..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
tell me how it disturbs your thoughts...i dont like violent sad movies so i havent watched this one. but i love him-but the sex scenes arent my idea of a good movie either(i did make it thru the 1st 5 minutes of FOAF), so tell me-is it racked with sex and violence with little plot? ~guinness
Faustine

Re: tell me

Post by Faustine »

Guinness wrote:
Faustine wrote:
livetwice wrote: I'm not sure it helps to cure your insomnia.. :wink: :wink:

tell me how it disturbs your thoughts...i dont like violent sad movies so i havent watched this one. but i love him-but the sex scenes arent my idea of a good movie either(i did make it thru the 1st 5 minutes of FOAF), so tell me-is it racked with sex and violence with little plot? ~guinness
I have seen 35 movies, only I like 5 and Layer Cake is my favorite. It does not have sex scenes, not as those of FoF and is great for the movie. It has violent scenes, the necessary to tell a drug dealers' story.

What disturbs me of the movie? Daniel, I mean, his character, his ambiguity, his coldness, his arrogance, his elegance.

Look this

Opening monologue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHKI8zMH ... re=related

Look in 0:50, only the movement of his hips is worth the movie :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtug7J592E8

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Re: tell me

Post by Dunda »

Guinness wrote:
Faustine wrote:
livetwice wrote: I'm not sure it helps to cure your insomnia.. :wink: :wink:

No real sex scene but a nice sexy scene with a shirtless Dan and a hot Sienna :lol:
Violence is there, and has to be there. It's a movie about drugs and dealer, so what do you propose?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks Faustine. These pics really made my day and brought back naughty thoughts....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

6. Say what I’m thinking