Expressions

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sigl

Post by sigl »

Not many new photos, but at least some good conversation on these threads!

I agree with Sharmaine on what I think is the best of Satsuki's styles. For some reason, I don't think red lipstick is the best and the softer look is really nice on her. I do love this dress, though....

I also think they seem to be good together, but since I have absolutely no way of knowing for sure, I'm just going to assume it's true.

I also, also think that fame does come with a big price tag, but that celelbrities are also very, very, very, handsomely rewarded.I know it's the way the system works for many types of work (music, corporate CEO's, actors, sports) but it does bother me when I see some of these amazing amounts of money that people make and I know there are so many in the world with nothing. I know, I know, it's the way it work, but it just seems so out of balance to me.

Enough of that! I think these close-ups of Daniel are fabulous!! He looks tired, but so chiseled and handsome. I just love looking at him.....
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

This photo reminds me of a very young, easy-goingcouple.....his/her latter ones post-Bond look very "nouveau-riche"....a sign of their new found fame and wealth....I say "their" although they are not married because she shares the spotlight with him much of the time.

Yes, I think it's from the same shoot, but they're standing at a table getting a drink and she's laughing and Daniel is grinning about something....she looked so demure and girlish in that photo.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I know which one you mean, sharmaine and I went through literally 35 pages of Danskis to find it, but assume now, that its one of the deleted pics from Faustine. :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

sharmaine wrote: Yes, I think it's from the same shoot, but they're standing at a table getting a drink and she's laughing and Daniel is grinning about something....she looked so demure and girlish in that photo.
This one Shar?

advicky

Post by advicky »

Germangirl wrote:I know which one you mean, sharmaine and I went through literally 35 pages of Danskis to find it, but assume now, that its one of the deleted pics from Faustine. :(
Danskis is as the same as Brangelina?
It's funny. I called them Datsuki, but it is good.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:
sharmaine wrote: Yes, I think it's from the same shoot, but they're standing at a table getting a drink and she's laughing and Daniel is grinning about something....she looked so demure and girlish in that photo.
This one Shar?

I am sure, yes. Where on earth did you find it?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

in the unbounded depth of my external hard drive :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

I've found these two also on my harddrive :D
sharmaine, did you mean the second one?
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Lu

Post by Lu »

Oh, I remember these. so happy and silly. There is another one where she has an unfortunately styled green dress, but she is still so happy and relaxed looking, not so retiring and uncomfortable as she seems to be in the more recent pictures.

I always wonder about her. Daniel at least has fame and fortune...she is mainly his sidekick and she has to deal with all the same crap he does...even worse. People pick on her looks, say she does not deserve him...I am sure she receives threats from deranged woman fans of Daniel's...then there was that blog where someone was actually pretending to BE her, how creeped out would that make you feel????

We are all jealous of this beautiful "lucky" woman but my guess is that, even as Dan's partner, her life is no bed of roses. :( And it must create a complex situation for Daniel, since he is the one who exposes her to this ridicule...it must create guilt and sadness for him. He can protect his daughter for now, but Satsuki, not so much.
My books!

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

ad78472 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Image

This video on JustJared, and some "intelligent peolpe" wrote terrible things about Miss Mitchell. It's true they wrote about the fact that they got married already.
And I must say, they both look rather old here :shock:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Lu wrote: I always wonder about her. Daniel at least has fame and fortune...she is mainly his sidekick and she has to deal with all the same crap he does...even worse. People pick on her looks, say she does not deserve him...I am sure she receives threats from deranged woman fans of Daniel's...then there was that blog where someone was actually pretending to BE her, how creeped out would that make you feel????

I used to wonder about her, tried to find out more but it's almost like her file is completely closed from public view.....there's nothing on her - M16 helped out on this one. LOL Probably better off not knowing anything anyway.

We are all jealous of this beautiful "lucky" woman but my guess is that, even as Dan's partner, her life is no bed of roses. And it must create a complex situation for Daniel, since he is the one who exposes her to this ridicule...it must create guilt and sadness for him. He can protect his daughter for now, but Satsuki, not so much.

I have to confess that I used to be jealous of her :oops: but I am no longer. I resolved that some time ago.....thank goodness. It was ridiculous really but I couldn't help feeling what I was feeling at the time. Over time I've come to think that she's not only got a pretty thick skin but Daniel's love must be so profound that it helps to neutralize everything that gets dished out to her. She's not afraid of the cameras nor of the craziness of the business and can still hold her head high regardless. I admire her for that alone. Next step is to tie the knot. I can't help but compare her situation with Yoko Ono and John Lennon so many years ago.....very similar type of thing. :wink:
Thanks 007Mania & redluna for searching your hard drives....this is the one: :wink:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

They do, but the lighting is really harsh and exaggerates any sinewyness. I am also convinced that black is not a colour that works for everyone, give me Dan in ligher colours any day.
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

bumblebee wrote:
They do, but the lighting is really harsh and exaggerates any sinewyness. I am also convinced that black is not a colour that works for everyone, give me Dan in ligher colours any day.
Yep, I hold with you, also because Daniel's colours are blond/blue eyes.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

zonzi wrote: And I must say, they both look rather old here :shock:
I feel the same, that´s why I wrote this at the beginning:
For you Sazza - screencaps from the Berlin premier. For me its always a bit hard to watch this interview, as the fatigue shows so clearly on his face. Her style here isn´t the most complimenting either, but its nice to se them interact.
Its strange though, because from this same evening there are some of my alltime favourite pics of him, too. I also rather like the black on him...

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:
zonzi wrote: And I must say, they both look rather old here :shock:
I feel the same, that´s why I wrote this at the beginning:
For you Sazza - screencaps from the Berlin premier. For me its always a bit hard to watch this interview, as the fatigue shows so clearly on his face. Her style here isn´t the most complimenting either, but its nice to se them interact.
Its strange though, because from this same evening there are some of my alltime favourite pics of him, too. I also rather like the black on him...
Yep, so do I, except for beige :lol: [/b]