Expressions

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

zonzi wrote:Thanks for putting them up, Mutti GG, they are fabulous :D
:D Thanks niece - he is really into that finger-in-mouth thing... :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Browneyed_LadyBond

Post by Browneyed_LadyBond »

Germangirl wrote:Apologies in advance again - for they are big again and some might have probs loading them or it takes ages, but the size is the beauty here :D

*GASP*.... :shock: :shock: Mutti GG I love you for putting these here!!....he looks amazing....those eyes...I must see Archangel.
~You open your big old baby blues
"Thank you darling," you say
Mr. Craig, you made my day~...from Sharmaine's lovely poem :D

Thank you D_C for the siggy set
Lu

Post by Lu »

Ah, the lovely rugged Archangel Daniel :D :D :D Thanks!
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dan in Africa - and I don´t think this movie is all THAT bad. Lovely landscape...

:lol: :lol:

Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Browneyed_LadyBond

Germangirl wrote:Dan in Africa - and I don´t think this movie is all THAT bad. Lovely landscape...

Oh I love it when an item of his clothing matches his eyes....it shows them of....Thx GG!!

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Dan in Africa - and I don´t think this movie is all THAT bad. Lovely landscape...

Oh I love it when an item of his clothing matches his eyes....it shows them of....Thx GG!!
These are great. Many thanks for posting.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Lu

Post by Lu »

Browneyed_LadyBond wrote: Oh I love it when an item of his clothing matches his eyes....it shows them off....!!
I agree! I love Daniel in this color blue. My husband has Daniel Craig eyes and he wears only blue shirts ALWAYS cause he knows it sets them off. Vain man :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Browneyed_LadyBond

Lu wrote:
Browneyed_LadyBond wrote: Oh I love it when an item of his clothing matches his eyes....it shows them off....!!
I agree! I love Daniel in this color blue. My husband has Daniel Craig eyes and he wears only blue shirts ALWAYS cause he knows it sets them off. Vain man :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL...Oh Lu you lucky girl!! :D :lol: :lol: :twisted:

muireann

Post by muireann »

Oh, Lu. How lucky you are.
:wink: :wink: :wink:

But you're right my father has also very blue eyes and when
he wears a blue shirt it is really quite stunning (my mother
bought him many). :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Lu wrote:
WOW WOW

I love blue-eyed men :twisted:
Lu

Post by Lu »

Browneyed_LadyBond wrote:
Lu wrote:
LOL...Oh Lu you lucky girl!! :D :lol: :lol: :twisted:
I am so so so lucky, my husband is a wonderful man with or without Daniel-colored eyes. But don't be too too jealous...

He has Daniel's eyes, but as I've said before--the body--not so much. :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

loucifer67

Archangel

Post by loucifer67 »

Ok so now i'm jealous. The Archangel Screencaps - did they come from an extra's section on the DVD. Cos if they did then i'm in need of that as a video. My DVD version dosen't have any extra's. Anyone care to share as a download. Preety please

Lou
x
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

redluna

Re: Archangel

Post by redluna »

loucifer67 wrote:Ok so now i'm jealous. The Archangel Screencaps - did they come from an extra's section on the DVD. Cos if they did then i'm in need of that as a video. My DVD version dosen't have any extra's. Anyone care to share as a download. Preety please

Lou
x
Dunda did it :D look here Lou: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 9&start=15
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Since I am babysitting my poor lonely rabbit right now - I thought I´d do something worthwhile. The Jon Ross interview caps where from Faustine and therefore lost.

When doing them, I must say - am I glad I don´t have to edit and cut a film, never mind a Bond film with Daniel in it. :shock: Its so hard to throw away pics, which you can see here - because I did throw away a lot and there are still so many. :oops: Being his fidgety self, its not always possible to get some all clear, but some have great expressions...

Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.