PFA. Take II

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Awwww, OK I told Ray and he is getting the food ready. He will decorate the mousse with spiral shaped cream. He shrieks at that and he is excited to be cooking now.

Where's Rayfan as I saw her online but she offline now.

SDF xx
i not know, i too busy playing with baby. :shock:
ImageImage
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

I think we should create a thread on our own purely for jokes on Raymond!
Yeah, I feel we've highjacked this thread!! We could go elsewhere... :oops: :oops:
Had to look back tonight to have a look at his PFA...and that can take awhile, a tad distracting. The pic of him delivering flowers - OMG. They must have made a plaster cast of his lower extremities (including his bojangles) and then encased it in denim. Hubba Hubba. :shock:

Anyway -
SDF - I think you need to be careful with Little Ray and Cal. I worry about Cal having a tough time remembering whether her godchild was a girl or a boy. Has she ever changed his diaper? That might help seal the image in her head. :wink:

How old is the bambino? I was a week old and unnamed (youngest of six kids) and I turned out okay, but you'll have to come up with something soon!
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

LOL, you make me laugh about Ray and Little Ray. I call his erm... area Little Ray too so that would sound wrong if Cal is playing with Little Ray! My baby son is about few weeks old. He was born on New Year's Eve.

We need to think about a name for my son. Cal knows that my baby is a boy, and no she haven't changed his diaper yet. She was just confused as she has been ill lately.

Rayfan, don't come near Ray again, or I will keep an eye on you!

SDF xx
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

How about Sparky? Thinking about his love of fireworks...

Ooops, yeah, I won't talk about Little Ray unless I'm talking about, um, 'little Ray'. :oops: Can't imagine I'll need to do that often. But naming him should help reduce the confusion...

I'll stay away, but I can't help it if he wanders over on some hot afternoon....
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Oh Sparky sounds like a dog's name! It's between me and Ray to name the baby but it's so hard. Ray wants to call him Spiral but we already have a cat named Spiral. Sighs.

Ray tends to wander around sometimes, so that why I have to keep an eye on him and my baby son at the same time. Ray likes to play on computer games so he's more easier to keep in the house. Ray is a good father, so good with my son.

Anyway, you can pop in time to time but behave yourself OK?

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Oh Sparky sounds like a dog's name! It's between me and Ray to name the baby but it's so hard. Ray wants to call him Spiral but we already have a cat named Spiral. Sighs.

Ray tends to wander around sometimes, so that why I have to keep an eye on him and my baby son at the same time. Ray likes to play on computer games so he's more easier to keep in the house. Ray is a good father, so good with my son.

Anyway, you can pop in time to time but behave yourself OK?

SDF xx
well i not think right now, he vulnerable and he need to focus of ray jr, i go there to help out but too many people will upset things.
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ray is vurnerable but he needs friends who care about him. But don't worry I will be there when Rayfan pops over. I know what she is like, and I will keep Ray with me.

Rayfan will only stay for few hours.

SDF xx
Rayfan

Post by Rayfan »

Yeah, Sparky does sound like a dog's name! :lol: Never thought of that.

And I think supervised visits for me are the way to go - good idea - until I gain your trust. And until Ray doesn't think of me as the enemy. It might take awhile.
calypso

Post by calypso »

edit
Last edited by calypso on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Cal you already are in our house! You are Ray's only auntie. Ray needs to learn how to trust other people. He is lonely and he needs friends. Rayfan is a friend, and she will stay for few hours. I will supervise her. You are the baby's godmother. We need you.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

edit
Last edited by calypso on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Why??? You can't have what you want. Ray is a lonely young man, and he have lots of friends who wants to come over but you won't let them. He needs company and he wants to show off that he is a father now. You can't do this to Ray.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Why??? You can't have what you want. Ray is a lonely young man, and he have lots of friends who wants to come over but you won't let them. He needs company and he wants to show off that he is a father now. You can't do this to Ray.

SDF xx
:shock:
no need to be so hard on me starry.
if he amrried and have baby he shouldnt be lonley.
i not let them? you not like many of them and ray tell me in own breath he not want anymore. so there./
ImageImage
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

calypso wrote:
StarryDannyFan wrote:Why??? You can't have what you want. Ray is a lonely young man, and he have lots of friends who wants to come over but you won't let them. He needs company and he wants to show off that he is a father now. You can't do this to Ray.

SDF xx
:shock:
no need to be so hard on me starry.
if he amrried and have baby he shouldnt be lonley.
i not let them? you not like many of them and ray tell me in own breath he not want anymore. so there./
I do like these people who wants to come to see us. You always angry when I ask somoene to come over and see Ray, but no, you won't let me to have people over. It's not fair on Ray. I am not having a go at you but please be fair Cal.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

:shock: i think we should let this thread get back to his ass.
Last edited by calypso on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage