PFA. Take II

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21942
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Time to bump this topic :twisted:

Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Mimi_kitty
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Munich Germany

Post by Mimi_kitty » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:57 pm

bootylicious !! :twisted:
Cause you affect me ...

Image

Fascinate me....

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Mimi_kitty wrote:bootylicious !! :twisted:
I agree! But Dunda, what pic did you post? The Photobucket police are on patrol.

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:43 pm

sf2la wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:bootylicious !! :twisted:
I agree! But Dunda, what pic did you post? The Photobucket police are on patrol.
It was the one of him walking nakrd to the shower in FoaF

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:bootylicious !! :twisted:
I agree! But Dunda, what pic did you post? The Photobucket police are on patrol.
It was the one of him walking nakrd to the shower in FoaF
Oh, thank you, SG. I LOVE that photo. It's high time he gets nekked on film again :? .

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:52 pm

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Mimi_kitty wrote:bootylicious !! :twisted:
I agree! But Dunda, what pic did you post? The Photobucket police are on patrol.
It was the one of him walking nakrd to the shower in FoaF
Oh, thank you, SG. I LOVE that photo. It's high time he gets nekked on film again :? .
You betcha! :lol:

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:28 am

Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:38 am

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 am

Yup, its been a while too ong. Thanks Sylvia for the peaches :twisted: AND the swag.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:35 pm

I could watch that overe and over and over again. I just did! Thanks!!!

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9941
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:42 pm

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

My whole mouth fills with saliva during the first 15 minutes of Foaf... seriously, you have to have a mop to hand. (In more ways than one..!!! :oops: :wink: )

BondBabe2008
Posts: 7153
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by BondBabe2008 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Not sure whether this one already has been posted ;)

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46433
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:43 pm

It has - London last year, but keep them coming :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

BondBabe2008
Posts: 7153
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by BondBabe2008 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Germangirl wrote:It has - London last year, but keep them coming :twisted:
:thumbup: I'll try my best to do so :twisted:

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 pm

BondBabe2008 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:It has - London last year, but keep them coming :twisted:
:thumbup: I'll try my best to do so :twisted:
Always nice to see his bum, BB08, you did good

Post Reply