Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
Liverpool Rules
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Liverpool Rules » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:58 am

JoniJoni wrote:Thanks Advicky. It's good to see you back to the forum.

We haven't seen Satsuki this trip. I wonder if she stayed home.
Yep, I noticed Sats has been missing since the start of the tour in Russia. Maybe she figures he can't get into too much trouble with that arm sling :o Well, unless he cross paths with a nurse :lol: :lol: I had to say it, I was thinking it.

This is funny because I didn't know Lainey was in Canada. So I was about to post the photos again! So Daniel flew into Canada, migrated down to Los Angeles and who knows where he is now.
Image
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15193
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:38 pm

Liverpool Rules wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Thanks Advicky. It's good to see you back to the forum.

We haven't seen Satsuki this trip. I wonder if she stayed home.
Yep, I noticed Sats has been missing since the start of the tour in Russia. Maybe she figures he can't get into too much trouble with that arm sling :o Well, unless he cross paths with a nurse :lol: :lol: I had to say it, I was thinking it.

This is funny because I didn't know Lainey was in Canada. So I was about to post the photos again! So Daniel flew into Canada, migrated down to Los Angeles and who knows where he is now.
Maybe she's got her paint brush out and is decorating the new apartment in her black Prada top and pants.

User avatar
Lu
Posts: 3415
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:31 am

Post by Lu » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:57 pm

bumblebee wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Thanks Advicky. It's good to see you back to the forum.

We haven't seen Satsuki this trip. I wonder if she stayed home.
Yep, I noticed Sats has been missing since the start of the tour in Russia. Maybe she figures he can't get into too much trouble with that arm sling :o Well, unless he cross paths with a nurse :lol: :lol: I had to say it, I was thinking it.

This is funny because I didn't know Lainey was in Canada. So I was about to post the photos again! So Daniel flew into Canada, migrated down to Los Angeles and who knows where he is now.
Maybe she's got her paint brush out and is decorating the new apartment in her black Prada top and pants.
Maybe she's got morning sickness. :lol: :lol:
My books!
Image

Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15193
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:15 pm

Lu wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Thanks Advicky. It's good to see you back to the forum.

We haven't seen Satsuki this trip. I wonder if she stayed home.
Yep, I noticed Sats has been missing since the start of the tour in Russia. Maybe she figures he can't get into too much trouble with that arm sling :o Well, unless he cross paths with a nurse :lol: :lol: I had to say it, I was thinking it.

This is funny because I didn't know Lainey was in Canada. So I was about to post the photos again! So Daniel flew into Canada, migrated down to Los Angeles and who knows where he is now.
Maybe she's got her paint brush out and is decorating the new apartment in her black Prada top and pants.
Maybe she's got morning sickness. :lol: :lol:
Maybe she left him! :wink: :wink: (We are evil!)

User avatar
Liverpool Rules
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Liverpool Rules » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:25 pm

I'm surprised there are no Los Angeles paps!! LA is the home of the notorious paps!! He may be back November 9 for the Defiance premiere. Hopefully!
Image
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig

User avatar
Deb
Posts: 762
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Ireland

Post by Deb » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Liverpool Rules wrote:I'm surprised there are no Los Angeles paps!! LA is the home of the notorious paps!! He may be back November 9 for the Defiance premiere. Hopefully!
I wonder if he'll have time with all the Bond promotion....

User avatar
Liverpool Rules
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Liverpool Rules » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:47 pm

Deb wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I'm surprised there are no Los Angeles paps!! LA is the home of the notorious paps!! He may be back November 9 for the Defiance premiere. Hopefully!
I wonder if he'll have time with all the Bond promotion....
Tight, tight schedule he is on for sure. He told Jay Leno he would be back for the "Show" I don't see how he can do it. In fact he looked like the tax was catching up. Could be the surgery, could be medication, could be lack of sleep. Some R & R is due for Daniel.
Image
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:05 am

Liverpool Rules wrote:
Deb wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I'm surprised there are no Los Angeles paps!! LA is the home of the notorious paps!! He may be back November 9 for the Defiance premiere. Hopefully!
I wonder if he'll have time with all the Bond promotion....
Tight, tight schedule he is on for sure. He told Jay Leno he would be back for the "Show" I don't see how he can do it. In fact he looked like the tax was catching up. Could be the surgery, could be medication, could be lack of sleep. Some R & R is due for Daniel.
What sort of medication - is it for the injuried arm? Poor him... he deffo needs some rest.

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

User avatar
Liverpool Rules
Posts: 1489
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:32 am

Post by Liverpool Rules » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:10 am

StarryDannyFan wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:
Deb wrote:
Liverpool Rules wrote:I'm surprised there are no Los Angeles paps!! LA is the home of the notorious paps!! He may be back November 9 for the Defiance premiere. Hopefully!
I wonder if he'll have time with all the Bond promotion....
Tight, tight schedule he is on for sure. He told Jay Leno he would be back for the "Show" I don't see how he can do it. In fact he looked like the tax was catching up. Could be the surgery, could be medication, could be lack of sleep. Some R & R is due for Daniel.
What sort of medication - is it for the injuried arm? Poor him... he deffo needs some rest.

StarryDannyFan xx
I just thinking if he had shoulder surgery, he would need a pain killer, he has 6 screws in there, maybe an antibiotic or anti-inflamation or something? Just my thoughts.
Image
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig

User avatar
StarryDannyFan
Posts: 4187
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Bristol,UK

Post by StarryDannyFan » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:18 am

Fair enough.... I think painkillers would be strong and sometimes they make the person lose their appetite. I think that why Daniel looks thin lately.

StarryDannyFan xx
Image
Image

User avatar
Laredo
Posts: 6859
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Location: FL . have broadband now YEAh !

Post by Laredo » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:20 am

That was six weeks ago , pain wise that should be beter . The nerve on his finger could be bad . I had an infected finger that ended up hurting for about 3 months once . It still bothers me and it was over 5 yrs ago .
Image

User avatar
muireann
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:40 pm
Location: Germany

Post by muireann » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:18 pm

I had a cast on my right arm a few years ago and my hand was
always numb and prickling! This wasmawful!

Last Sunday I sprained my hand and it's fixed with a bandage!
:evil: :evil: :evil:
Image

Daskedusken
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Always heading somewhere

Post by Daskedusken » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Thanks D_C. I love seeing pics of them doing everyday things just like everyone else.
"Leben ist zeichnen ohne Radiergummi"

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6503
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:40 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

JoniJoni
Posts: 2296
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:00 am

Post by JoniJoni » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:54 am

Thanks D_C


I'm a fool for the paparazzi pics. Shame on me. 8)

Post Reply