Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

honeyjes wrote: I haven't posted for ages but thought I'd dip in and make my own observations.

Daniel looks fine, I don't think he's too worried about upsetting our sensibilities when he's not on the clock, and I doubt whether Sats being around would have made him dress any differently see the well known clothes thread.

Dc's jeans are clearly not too long, he's not a gnome or wearing built up shoes and it's quite perverse that we complain about others having a go but somehow find it funny when we do it ourselves. The butt of the joke doesn't always find it funny. Imagine reading and hearing said comments made against yourself exponentially.
You're right he does look fine, he always looks fine.

You're right, he's not wearing 'built up' shoes but he is wearing thick soled shoes, which is what I actually said.

I think Daniel's sense of humour wouldn't allow him to get upset about any of our harmless remarks. I don't think anyone has been cruel to him on here.
Last edited by fond-of-bond on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

honeyjes wrote:I haven't posted for ages but thought I'd dip in and make my own observations.

Daniel looks fine, I don't think he's too worried about upsetting our sensibilities when he's not on the clock, and I doubt whether Sats being around would have made him dress any differently see the well known clothes thread.

Dc's jeans are clearly not too long, he's not a gnome or wearing built up shoes and it's quite perverse that we complain about others having a go but somehow find it funny when we do it ourselves. The butt of the joke doesn't always find it funny. Imagine reading and hearing said comments made against yourself exponentially.
WOW - I wonder if we have read the same comments on either board, because I don´t think you can even slightly compare what is written here with those "dripping off sick brains comments" from the other board. I think there is nothing wrong with some good humored jokes about the man, who surely gets more than his fair share of adoration and praise here. I beg to differ.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

A lot of what is said on this board is laid on with a heavy dose of irony, no ill will intended, else we wouldn't be here.
Guinness

new pictures

Post by Guinness »

we need a new picture to talk about...and i am so jealous for those of you who live on the same "island" as this beautiful creature!! he is a person who is scrutinized and we will support him in his career. aahhhh "nuff said. ~g
Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
honeyjes wrote:I haven't posted for ages but thought I'd dip in and make my own observations.

WOW - I wonder if we have read the same comments on either board, because I don´t think you can even slightly compare what is written here with those "dripping off sick brains comments" from the other board. I think there is nothing wrong with some good humored jokes about the man, who surely gets more than his fair share of adoration and praise here. I beg to differ.
I agree with you, GG.

I think Honeyjes is secretly Daniel's mom. She's so protective of him. And she lectures us so...sternly...I think she should be put in charge of keeping discipline in the naughty corner. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I guess my form of fairplay is too old fashioned, I'll leave the ribbing and clever quips to the more discerning, sic vita est :) adieu
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

It's good to be back after a few days and saw new and hot pictures. Thanks to everyone foe sharing! :D
danielismylove

Post by danielismylove »

poppy wrote:lol i thought the box looked like it had come from ikea too!

and i was trying to workout what the car is and have settled on an audi...

oh and dan? well i love the chains, love the black shirt and jeans and i guess if i'm honest the cardigan look is kind of growing on me too....
the car is an alfa romeo.here there is an article:
http://debrief.commanderbond.net/index. ... ded&start=
Daniel is my king and I love only him!:)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I had my money on a BMW but I am so glad it's an Audi. My husband drives an A6. The 8 series is super expensive!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:The 8 series is super expensive!

He's buying reasonably priced furniture, so he can spent the money for the car, TYPICALLY MAN! :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:

He's buying reasonably priced furniture, so he can spent the money for the car, TYPICALLY MAN! :lol: :lol:
Ha ha ha, I bet he makes Sats sleep on a cheap old mattress too.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:

with this man by my side I would sleep on a bed of nails :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Yeah, I could sleep on anything with him by my side... :twisted: :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Would you be under then, to make it more comfy for him?? :twisted: :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

danielismylove

Post by danielismylove »

You´re wrong, danielismylove.
The Alfa Roemo´s are used during the filming of QoS.

Sorry for my mistake because the italian article said that he has bought an alfa romeo
Daniel is my king and I love only him!:)