Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

me
Last edited by Guinness on Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

this is sign near his house..i go to trim him.
Last edited by calypso on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

*rub eyes* excuse me girls but I can not locate/see what you mean :lol: :shock:

Daniel next time please wear this. :twisted:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Guinness wrote:OOO! thanks. now i get to imagine what is bouncing and what isn't. Jec, just tell him that you and the girls wondered what men do while riding a bicycle commando. wait, i mean walking commando. well, just thanks for asking. i don't think DC would go commando in public like that would he? i dont know, from the tub capture it looks as if he is in something to catch them.
I am getting my leg pulled soooo badly here ladies. Husband is killing himself laughing that a load of women I've never met, on the internet, want to know what the downside is to running around commando. Oh boy. I shall never live this down!

He says he can't see that someone who works out so seriously as to get the body Daniel got in CR would be so silly as to work out without a jockstrap.
calypso wrote: his jewels must be in track suit hammock.
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Mimi_kitty wrote:*rub eyes* excuse me girls but I can not locate/see what you mean :lol: :shock:

Daniel next time please wear this
Hey! We need some fantasy time, don't be telling him to wear ANYTHING under that wonderous wonderous joggling suit. what' wrong wif' you gurl?

and CAl my friend, what hair do you see...? isnt he blonde. are we in the talk dirty thread? I am.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Mimi_kitty wrote:*rub eyes* excuse me girls but I can not locate/see what you mean :lol: :shock:
ImageImage
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

Guinness wrote:

Daniel next time please wear this
Hey! We need some fantasy time, don't be telling him to wear ANYTHING under that wonderous wonderous joggling suit. what' wrong wif' you gurl?

Not in thousand years. :twisted: :twisted: I said he should wear it because of the material. It is tight :twisted: :twisted:

His PFA would look yummy in it
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

JEC57 wrote:
Guinness wrote:OOO! thanks. now i get to imagine what is bouncing and what isn't. Jec, just tell him that you and the girls wondered what men do while riding a bicycle commando. wait, i mean walking commando. well, just thanks for asking. i don't think DC would go commando in public like that would he? i dont know, from the tub capture it looks as if he is in something to catch them.
I am getting my leg pulled soooo badly here ladies. Husband is killing himself laughing that a load of women I've never met, on the internet, want to know what the downside is to running around commando. Oh boy. I shall never live this down!

He says he can't see that someone who works out so seriously as to get the body Daniel got in CR would be so silly as to work out without a jockstrap.
calypso wrote: his jewels must be in track suit hammock.

Yes, it is quite pathetic, but fricken awesome. Tell him that he and a bunch of strange guys would be ooogling Pamela anderson's FAKE boobs and discussing if they were real or not.....this probably has happened a thousand times anyway. and they probably didn't care anyway!!!! am i right gurls or am i right. so swing danny swing!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: BTW - does that look commando or what? :twisted:
May I lend your blankee, JEC. I am in urgent need to suck on something :oops:
You are more than welcome. Blankie expands to accommodate the number of people needing to be in the NC.
Thanks - deeply appreciated - even more so after reading on...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

I love his very stern expression and frown also in these pics... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
My books!

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Maybe these pics are post jogging and he has removed his sweaty underthings because the silky material feels nice against his PFA and other things...
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Heh, an interesting thing - the pap pics from April 28 saying he's arriving at the Ivy? Well, the photo data says March 10... That's pretty close to the time when he was photographed in London the last time.

Grip
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Germangirl wrote:Image
I saw that too GG. Love that capture. someone got lucky!!
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

I wonder if he goes to a spa after training :twisted: :twisted:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....