Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

agrippina wrote:Heh, an interesting thing - the pap pics from April 28 saying he's arriving at the Ivy? Well, the photo data says March 10... That's pretty close to the time when he was photographed in London the last time.

Grip
What I wondered was, this is hardly the outfit he would go to the Ivy with. At least we always see him dressed in a nice suit, when eating out. Maybe the date as well as the location got mixed up.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
agrippina wrote:Heh, an interesting thing - the pap pics from April 28 saying he's arriving at the Ivy? Well, the photo data says March 10... That's pretty close to the time when he was photographed in London the last time.

Grip
What I wondered was, this is hardly the outfit he would go to the Ivy with. At least we always see him dressed in a nice suit, when eating out. Maybe the date as well as the location got mixed up.
I've been onto Google Street View and that does look like where he was - the exterior to The Ivy is on his left hand. (our right as we are looking at him)

On the opposite side of the road, the building with the rounded-top windows is two doors down from The Ambassador Theatre.

Right opposite The Ivy is both The Ambassador Theatre and St Martin's Theatre so maybe he was visiting backstage or going to discuss some project?

The Ivy is used by the theatre crowd and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, so he could have been there any time of day - would not wear a suit for breakfast me thinks.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Grip
I've been onto Google Street View and that does look like where he was - the exterior to The Ivy is on his left hand. (our right as we are looking at him)

On the opposite side of the road, the building with the rounded-top windows is two doors down from The Ambassador Theatre.

Right opposite The Ivy is both The Ambassador Theatre and St Martin's Theatre so maybe he was visiting backstage or going to discuss some project?

The Ivy is used by the theatre crowd and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, so he could have been there any time of day - would not wear a suit for breakfast me thinks.
Thanks - didn´t know that - saw it more as an evening place.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sazza

Post by Sazza »

I want him... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"If the only thing left of you was your smile and your little finger, you'd still be more of a man than anyone I've ever known."
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I just realized I haven't been getting e-mail alerts on this thread topic for awhile and I don't remember pressing stop watching topic . I missed a few pics , have to catch up .
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Sazza wrote:Image

I want him... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Everybody does so :D!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

ARGH - has the man been spotted out and about again? I'm catching up. Missed that beautiful face of his.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:ARGH - has the man been spotted out and about again? I'm catching up. Missed that beautiful face of his.
yeah!

and don't miss these http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... &start=177

:shock: :oops:

Oh, and welcome back! Has your mother pampered you enough? :lol: :lol: And have you had enough shoes with you? :wink:

I Hope you had a good time!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

bumblebee wrote:ARGH - has the man been spotted out and about again? I'm catching up. Missed that beautiful face of his.
what you lookin at? His face???? oh, yeah. He does have a pretty good lookin' face too. I am disappointed in you BB!!! (just for a second though!!) ...love the five o' clock shadow!! god, i want him too. I am totally willing to wait in line too. how many of us do you think he can go through? He has been working out still, ya know!!! ~Monica, (my cigar pulling alter ego)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Guinness wrote:
what you lookin at? His face???? oh, yeah. He does have a pretty good lookin' face too. I am disappointed in you BB!!! (just for a second though!!) ...love the five o' clock shadow!! god, i want him too. I am totally willing to wait in line too. how many of us do you think he can go through? He has been working out still, ya know!!! ~Monica, (my cigar pulling alter ego)
Why are you disappointed in me? I was in the boonies of west Wales. Although I did have an afternoon in London hoping for a sighting of the man.
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

bumblebee wrote:
Guinness wrote:
Why are you disappointed in me? I was in the boonies of west Wales. Although I did have an afternoon in London hoping for a sighting of the man.
silly-disappointed that you were looking at his face and not his PFA! playful sarcasm does NOT show in writing-epecially with my reputation here!! but, just playful fun. The boonies of West Wales sounds freakin awesome. I so want YOUR job!! you travel alot---glad it hasn't been to Mexico????
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Guinness wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Guinness wrote: what you lookin at? His face???? oh, yeah. He does have a pretty good lookin' face too. I am disappointed in you BB!!! (just for a second though!!) ...love the five o' clock shadow!! god, i want him too. I am totally willing to wait in line too. how many of us do you think he can go through? He has been working out still, ya know!!! ~Monica, (my cigar pulling alter ego)
silly-disappointed that you were looking at his face and not his PFA! playful sarcasm does NOT show in writing-epecially with my reputation here!! but, just playful fun. The boonies of West Wales sounds freakin awesome. I so want YOUR job!! you travel alot---glad it hasn't been to Mexico????
My dear....all morning I have been wondering aimlessly all over his body in these pics....the face, the PFA, but above all - whatever he is carrying upfront is drawing me like a magnet. What was he packing that day?
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

You girls are so bad, you make me blush on Daniels behalf!!! :oops: :twisted:

All the pics of Daniel in Ukraine and then back in London are truly a sight for sore eyes!! 8) I don't often come onto the Photos and Videos Thread because I know I could spend hours staring at all the gorgeous pics of Danny and there aren't enough hours in the day! :wink: I HAD to come and take a look at some very recent photos though... He has already been gone too long for my liking.

So is he or isn't he going commando underneath those joggers?? The prospect of this is almost too tantalising to think about! :twisted: :shock: :oops: He does look in really great shape but then, he always does! :wink:

Now, excuse my ignorance again but what does PFA stand for? You're obviously referring to his ass.. Perfect {something} Ass perhaps?? Calypso also referred to something only known as VPL. I am wondering if it is too rude a saying to publish in full! Someone enlighten me please?! :)
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

NextBondGirl wrote:Now, excuse my ignorance again but what does PFA stand for? You're obviously referring to his ass.. Perfect {something} Ass perhaps??
PFA=Perfect formed ass :mrgreen: Like Vesper said to Bond in the train... :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

007Mania wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:Now, excuse my ignorance again but what does PFA stand for? You're obviously referring to his ass.. Perfect {something} Ass perhaps??
PFA=Perfect formed ass :mrgreen: Like Vesper said to Bond in the train... :lol:
Of Course!!!! That was pretty obvious really... D'OH!! :oops: :lol:

Thanks 007Mania! Now, anyone know about VPL?? :)