Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

007Mania wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
laredo wrote:
I doubt he has a tv ...he probably prefer some food and a place to sleep that is warm ...
He looks like he needs a lot of sleep. I think he's very exhausted or maybe he has just drunk a bit too much :lol:.
laredo talked about the man sitting in the background... ;) (I know, it's hard to see other people on photos of Daniel :lol:)
Oh... :oops:! But I think you're right, how could I know :lol: :?: I think at this late time everyone needs a warm home and sleep :wink: :lol:.
Lu

Post by Lu »

he's tired and bleary eyed because Babs just outlined for him over dinner all the stunts and locations for Bond 23 and let him know when the training begins... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Vesper Lynd 007

Lu wrote:he's tired and bleary eyed because Babs just outlined for him over dinner all the stunts and locations for Bond 23 and let him know when the training begins... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Probably :lol:. He perhaps had to show her some stunts as foretaste :lol:.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lu wrote:he's tired and bleary eyed because Babs just outlined for him over dinner all the stunts and locations for Bond 23 and let him know when the training begins... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stunts, schmunts....I want more skin and more often.
Vesper Lynd 007

bumblebee wrote:
YES :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:! The time has come :twisted:! Bring us the skin we need :twisted:!
Mahalo4DC

Post by Mahalo4DC »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
YES :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:! The time has come :twisted:! Bring us the skin we need :twisted:!
DITTO!! :lol: There wasn't enough in QofS. A bare PFA shot would be SWEET!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Mahalo4DC wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Stunts, schmunts....I want more skin and more often.
And love, there must be love. Even if it's just a ruse. I need CR James again. But I don't think this will be happen. :cry:
Vesper Lynd 007

bumblebee wrote:
Mahalo4DC wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote: YES :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:! The time has come :twisted:! Bring us the skin we need :twisted:!
And love, there must be love. Even if it's just a ruse. I need CR James again. But I don't think this will be happen. :cry:
I think it will happen :wink: :D. The signs are good. Barbara wants it, Daniel wants it and of course WE want it. So everybody wants it. Daniel doesn't become younger so they should go for it IMMEDIATELY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:! Of course I think CR was great, and nothing will change it's my favourite film, but for me there could have been more sex. I understand that the story didn't let so much space for it, but I think James and Vesper had great sex and so they could easily have shown it :evil: :lol:. I love this couple and so I would have been pleased to see it. Nevertheless I think they should do a love scene, just like BB said :twisted: :wink:.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Mahalo4DC wrote: DITTO!! :lol: There wasn't enough in QofS. A bare PFA shot would be SWEET!
I think it will happen :wink: :D. The signs are good. Barbara wants it, Daniel wants it and of course WE want it. So everybody wants it. Daniel doesn't become younger so they should go for it IMMEDIATELY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:! Of course I think CR was great, and nothing will change it's my favourite film, but for me there could have been more sex. I understand that the story didn't let so much space for it, but I think James and Vesper had great sex and so they could easily have shown it :evil: :lol:. I love this couple and so I would have been pleased to see it. Nevertheless I think they should do a love scene, just like BB said :twisted: :wink:.
I doubt we will get to see anything more explicit than was seen in CR.

I don't think there has ever been a Bond film with an 18/adult rating, they may sail close to the wind, but they still market the films as family entertainment.

Also, it would affect TV network sales to add Bond with a bare ass and explicit love scenes. Yes, it would make it onto TV in most countries but at a time that is not "prime time" family viewing which would hit Eon's sales.

Too much sex would result the US market (at least) butchering the end product the way they butchered Moll Flanders for having too much sex. To make that sellable overseas, huge chunks were cut out.

As much as we all want to see explicit Bond, I don't think we will.
Vesper Lynd 007

JEC57 wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
bumblebee wrote: And love, there must be love. Even if it's just a ruse. I need CR James again. But I don't think this will be happen. :cry:

I don't think there has ever been a Bond film with an 18/adult rating, they may sail close to the wind, but they still market the films as family entertainment.

Also, it would affect TV network sales to add Bond with a bare ass and explicit love scenes. Yes, it would make it onto TV in most countries but at a time that is not "prime time" family viewing which would hit Eon's sales.

Too much sex would result the US market (at least) butchering the end product the way they butchered Moll Flanders for having too much sex. To make that sellable overseas, huge chunks were cut out.

If you see it from that point, you're unfortunately right. The US market is very complicated with this. And the othre markets would be more difficult too then. I think it's even hard to create a Bond film with a 16 rating. This would be possible st least a bit, but still not what Eon wants. So we have to hope the best and maybe we'll get a bit more skin.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote: I think it will happen :wink: :D. The signs are good. Barbara wants it, Daniel wants it and of course WE want it. So everybody wants it. Daniel doesn't become younger so they should go for it IMMEDIATELY :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:! Of course I think CR was great, and nothing will change it's my favourite film, but for me there could have been more sex. I understand that the story didn't let so much space for it, but I think James and Vesper had great sex and so they could easily have shown it :evil: :lol:. I love this couple and so I would have been pleased to see it. Nevertheless I think they should do a love scene, just like BB said :twisted: :wink:.

If you see it from that point, you're unfortunately right. The US market is very complicated with this. And the othre markets would be more difficult too then. I think it's even hard to create a Bond film with a 16 rating. This would be possible st least a bit, but still not what Eon wants. So we have to hope the best and maybe we'll get a bit more skin.
They only butcher what they consider to have mainstream appeal. I don't go to see a Bond movie for sex anyway - intimacy has many colors.

I didn't feel the need for it (sex) in CR - the titillation of the "first base" scene with Solange was enough to make me dribble and want more - so it keeps me coming back - and in that way it works. Bond and Vesper was a love story - to see sex would have been invasive and actually wouldn't have added anything.
razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

You people are terrible! CR was a great movie but all you can think about was the lack of sex scenes :x are you people superficial or what?! I'm just angry that someone on here complained about me being twisted when clearly there far worse perverts on here! I don't mean to offend anyone by the way (that's why I didn't mention any names) but that's just the way I feel
Last edited by razzledazzle134 on Fri May 15, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

razzledazzle134 wrote:You people are terrible! CR was a great movie but all you can think about was the lack of sex scenes :x are you people superficial or what?!
Stir that pot Razzle :wink: :wink:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I don' need to see the sex bt I would like a little more then we have been gettin in the Bond films lately . Some of the humor give and take . You got a bit of it with Solange . Both Brit girls were a little stiff to me . I want to see them let loose and show they like him back !
calypso

Post by calypso »

Si, more humor back and more of flesh. it would make me happy lady
ImageImage