Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:29 pm

bumblebee wrote:Woven South Africa flag on his key chain?
Souvenir from FOAF filming maybe? Image
Image
Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Aman wrote:The licence plate on the merc???

One guess who he's on his way to go and see. :wink:
Ummm....okay.....I know I'm being a bit dense here, but someone will have to explain to me the significance of the licence plate number. I can't work out a connection. :oops: :oops:
Image
Image

Elasticgirl
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by Elasticgirl » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Wow..thanks for the pics!! :)

User avatar
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator
Posts: 7195
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Elaine_Figgis » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Image

Maybe

Looks more like Liverpool Football club colors to me
Crazy!

User avatar
agrippina
Posts: 2400
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Home in Helsinki

Post by agrippina » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 pm

JEC57 wrote:
Aman wrote:The licence plate on the merc???

One guess who he's on his way to go and see. :wink:
Ummm....okay.....I know I'm being a bit dense here, but someone will have to explain to me the significance of the licence plate number. I can't work out a connection. :oops: :oops:
We are out in force to work it out - but it seems to defy all the brain power in action... :evil:
Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15189
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:54 pm

JEC57 wrote:
Aman wrote:The licence plate on the merc???

One guess who he's on his way to go and see. :wink:
Ummm....okay.....I know I'm being a bit dense here, but someone will have to explain to me the significance of the licence plate number. I can't work out a connection. :oops: :oops:
B4NDE?

Bandy (Bandy is a winter sport where a ball is hit with a stick http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandy)
Bandy (Legs?)
Before NDE ?

I'm dense too.

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6461
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
agrippina
Posts: 2400
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Home in Helsinki

Post by agrippina » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:57 pm

bumblebee wrote:
B4NDE?

Bandy (Bandy is a winter sport where a ball is hit with a stick http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandy)
Bandy (Legs?)
Before NDE ?
Be-fore-end-E? D'oh... Density in catching...
Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:06 pm

agrippina wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
B4NDE?

Bandy (Bandy is a winter sport where a ball is hit with a stick http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandy)
Bandy (Legs?)
Before NDE ?
Be-fore-end-E? D'oh... Density in catching...

I thought it was just me that couldn't see what it meant........I feel so much better to be in good company!! :lol: :lol:
Image
Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15189
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Hold on - it may not even be his car, in this shot both are getting in the back seat, with a driver. So license plate may not have been one of his choosing?

The Audi is in other shots, but it's parked.
JEC57 wrote:Slightly different pics from one of the other gossip sites. :D

Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 pm

bumblebee wrote:Hold on - it may not even be his car, in this shot both are getting in the back seat, with a driver. So license plate may not have been one of his choosing?The Audi is in other shots, but it's parked.

I definitely don't think the Merc is his car. If it was - he would be driving I think. This is a courtesy car maybe? Possibly from whoever he is going to have a visit with? That's why I wondered about the significance of the number plate in that it may give a clue as to who he and Sats were off to see.
Image
Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15189
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 pm

This one was a silver Merc too - doors are the same. Maybe he has them on a retainer for when he isn't whizzing around in his R8?

Image

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 pm

bumblebee wrote:This one was a silver Merc too - doors are the same. Maybe he has them on a retainer for when he isn't whizzing around in his R8?
Well spotted (as Geordie would say! :lol: ) Maybe he was going out to lunch and didn't want to drive so he could have a lunch time pint? After all, he can't really take a taxi can he?! :shock:

.......and he was coming out a restaurant in that evening photo, presumably having had a glass of wine.

I think you are right BB.
Image
Image

User avatar
loucifer67
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:38 am

Post by loucifer67 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:09 pm

bumblebee wrote:Hold on - it may not even be his car, in this shot both are getting in the back seat, with a driver. So license plate may not have been one of his choosing?

The Audi is in other shots, but it's parked.
JEC57 wrote:Slightly different pics from one of the other gossip sites. :D

Image
So looks like they've moved into the new pad and this "wall" is the only way they could have some privacy after the "Mail" all but posted his address. I think it's permenant. It may be replaced by something more easy on the eye but for now it gives them the privacy they so desperatly need

Lou
xx
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

Image

User avatar
007Mania
Posts: 3165
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: "Newtown at the Beetmountain" / Germany
Contact:

Post by 007Mania » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:24 pm

loucifer67 wrote:So looks like they've moved into the new pad and this "wall" is the only way they could have some privacy after the "Mail" all but posted his address. I think it's permenant. It may be replaced by something more easy on the eye but for now it gives them the privacy they so desperatly need

Lou
xx
Maybe that the plant (kind of ivy?) at the side of the wall is going to cover it when it grows. Then it looks nicer. ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."

Post Reply