Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Great find - I love how they share that tiny orange towel...no cabanas, nothing fancy, just a Tango towel. :D
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

The water look so warm and blue. I know the PFA was psoted before but Who cares, they are nice.
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Wow :twisted:! Exactly what I need on a late Sunday evening :twisted:. Love this couple so much :D. I really miss Sats :(.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Great find, great pictures. I especially like the PFA picture. Hot.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

If we could just get a repeat of these shots this year. From the play, it's obvious he's even in much better shape than he was when these pics were taken.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:If we could just get a repeat of these shots this year. From the play, it's obvious he's even in much better shape than he was when these pics were taken.
He wasn´t in shape really back then, hintered to go to the gym due to the shoulder and the bod is still pretty nice - right now I would give him QOS status bodywise. What a waste to not see it :(

But seriously, I think he derserves some off time from the paps and fans.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:But seriously, I think he derserves some off time from the paps and fans.
and off from the gym! :twisted: Eating and drinking himself silly :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:But seriously, I think he derserves some off time from the paps and fans.
and off from the gym! :twisted: Eating and drinking himself silly :wink:
Only not in Italy, I guess - but Pasta for Breakfast you can have everywhere. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Since the theme of these days is rings,pics from 12/05/09 :lol: :lol:

two times click:

Image Image
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks trueblue!! Geez, his hair sure does grow fast! Is it really possible for hair to grow that fast?
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

sf2la wrote:Thanks trueblue!! Geez, his hair sure does grow fast! Is it really possible for hair to grow that fast?
You're welcome but I think I did a mess with the date. :lol: :lol:
It's 12/05/09 for Europe but 05/12/09 for States.12(day)-05(month) :oops:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That makes sense then! But yep, her rings are clearly visible. My guess is that he's been wearing his ring since either ASR wrapped up or at the beginning of their holiday. Thanks for the find!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thanks too, and brand new pics too (for me anyway) :?
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Great find, very nice pics
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:That makes sense then! But yep, her rings are clearly visible. My guess is that he's been wearing his ring since either ASR wrapped up or at the beginning of their holiday. Thanks for the find!
Guess with him outside at the sd all the time with his hands clearly visible, earlier or later, questions would have been asked by fans and that would have been like discussing his marriage with a crowd of strangers - fans or no fans - just not his way of doing it IMO.