Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:I wonder why he doesn't get Lasik?
What's wrong with glasses?
I love mine, they make me look clever :lol: :lol:
I agree that they look good on you,
Thank you very much!
sf2la wrote:but our boy with Harry Potter glasses...hmmm???
I actually liked this view!
sf2la wrote: Lasik is awesome and so freeing - no more glasses to wear, have to find when you forget where you put them down, get wet in the rain, have to buy prescription lenses for, etc. It was one of the best things I've done. I had monovision - one eye was left alone so that I can read without reading glasses and the other is for distance. It all blends to work amazingly well!
I know, many of my friend are very pleased with the result.

But I know some people who have had serious issues and it didn't went well. So I assume I'm a bit anxious. And I don't see the need for me. I can't forget where I put them down, because I never put them down excpet when I go to bed. I'm wearing glasses since I was 5 years old, I would feel nacked without. :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:I wonder why he doesn't get Lasik?
What's wrong with glasses?
I agree that they look good on you, but our boy with Harry Potter glasses...hmmm??? Lasik is awesome and so freeing - no more glasses to wear, have to find when you forget where you put them down, get wet in the rain, have to buy prescription lenses for, etc. It was one of the best things I've done. I had monovision - one eye was left alone so that I can read without reading glasses and the other is for distance. It all blends to work amazingly well! And with him, glasses only cover his baby blues :x
My guess is, that he will wear glasses only, when the contacts irritate the eye. Lasik takes some time to heal - time he doesn´t have right now.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sammijane

Post by Sammijane »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote: What's wrong with glasses?
I agree that they look good on you, but our boy with Harry Potter glasses...hmmm??? Lasik is awesome and so freeing - no more glasses to wear, have to find when you forget where you put them down, get wet in the rain, have to buy prescription lenses for, etc. It was one of the best things I've done. I had monovision - one eye was left alone so that I can read without reading glasses and the other is for distance. It all blends to work amazingly well! And with him, glasses only cover his baby blues :x
My guess is, that he will wear glasses only, when the contacts irritate the eye. Lasik takes some time to heal - time he doesn´t have right now.
I was surprised to see the photos of him with the glasses for ASR months back as I didn't know he had issues with eyesight.
I wear contacts myself and they are not the greatest in really really cold weather........I had some issues with mine when I was in Canada about 18 months ago.
I would love to have the Lasik done.........but very expensive (not that it is a problem for him) but maybe he doesn't want to do it??
I know Hugh Jackman wears contacts and by his own admission, he is blind as a bat without them (bit like me) :D
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Not every type of vision can be corrected with Lasik (nor with contacts). Mine can't be, I would still have to wear glasses, so whats the point? Also, your prescription has to be unchanged for 3 years. A young lady I know has been waiting for the go ahead for years, and her vision is still changing so she has to wait. I liked the Harry Potter look and he can afford to have every type of glasses for every type of look
calypso

Post by calypso »

Cyanaurora wrote: I liked the Harry Potter look and he can afford to have every type of glasses for every type of look
si.Image
i hope he can read script ok.
ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

calypso wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: I liked the Harry Potter look and he can afford to have every type of glasses for every type of look
si.Image
i hope he can read script ok.
He could hire me to read it for him :D
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I've been told that with few exceptions, everyone's eyes go at 40, so it's inevitable that he needs glasses now. I'm sure that's true about waiting to for eyes to 'settle down' for a few years before ye ole Lasik knife does its thing to them. My guess is that he will have them done at some point, but we may never know.

I wonder how many nights he's been able to spend at his London house since he bought it? It doesn't seem like too many. Can't feel sorry for him though - that NY penthouse is something!!
Flower

Post by Flower »

sf2la wrote:I've been told that with few exceptions, everyone's eyes go at 40, so it's inevitable that he needs glasses now. I'm sure that's true about waiting to for eyes to 'settle down' for a few years before ye ole Lasik knife does its thing to them. My guess is that he will have them done at some point, but we may never know.

I wonder how many nights he's been able to spend at his London house since he bought it? It doesn't seem like too many. Can't feel sorry for him though - that NY penthouse is something!!
So home base for them is in London? I'm assuming he only has one house? I think I read that he rented an apartment when he was doing the play in New York.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Flower wrote:
sf2la wrote:I've been told that with few exceptions, everyone's eyes go at 40, so it's inevitable that he needs glasses now. I'm sure that's true about waiting to for eyes to 'settle down' for a few years before ye ole Lasik knife does its thing to them. My guess is that he will have them done at some point, but we may never know.

So home base for them is in London? I'm assuming he only has one house? I think I read that he rented an apartment when he was doing the play in New York.
That's our understanding - the one house in London. And yeah, it was a rented apartment in NYC during the play - one with spectacular views over Central Park. No wonder why we see him in the same clothes these days; he's probably living out of a suitcase.
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Filming of Dream House...found this pic on a blog

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

What is here wearing? A cape?
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Cyanaurora wrote:What is here wearing? A cape?
Source: http://canadiantabloid.blogspot.com/201 ... um=twitter

Daniel Craig wears an apron outside the hair and make-up trailer on the set of his new movie Dream House, now shooting in Toronto and co-starring Noami Watts.

**It was for hair and makeup lol**
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Jocelyn919 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:What is here wearing? A cape?
Source: http://canadiantabloid.blogspot.com/201 ... um=twitter

Daniel Craig wears an apron outside the hair and make-up trailer on the set of his new movie Dream House, now shooting in Toronto and co-starring Noami Watts.

**It was for hair and makeup lol**
Well at least he hasn't taken to wearing a cape for a fashion statement!
advicky

Post by advicky »

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »