Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For a change, Dan looks more relaxed in the face of being papped than Sats - its often the other way around :wink:
Never seen them going like this - its either holding hands or not. Like it :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks Trueblue! You've done it AGAIN!

I think they both look absolutely beautiful. And by looking at the background, those pics were snapped one right after the other. The two of them appear to be just rounding a street corner. Their expressions reflect just a short moment in time. She has her arm in his, which is nice. Hmm - no bodyguard in sight this time.
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

trueblue wrote:Daniel and Sat out in Toronto yesterday

Image Image Image Image
I've been wondering this for a while...everytime I try to click into the pictures for it to show up in a bigger thumbnail...its always so small...anyone know why this is? Thanks
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Jocelyn919 wrote: I've been wondering this for a while...everytime I try to click into the pictures for it to show up in a bigger thumbnail...its always so small...anyone know why this is? Thanks
click on it, another windows opens (imageshack) click on it again then it appears big, if not go to the full screen modus.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Dunda wrote:click on it, another windows opens (imageshack) click on it again then it appears big, if not go to the full screen modus.
I tried that Dunda and all I get is this....

:? :? can only enjoy the pics in the small thumbnails
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

But this is what you get when you right click and copy-paste the link of the pic.You have to click on the pic.Doesn't it show a little hand when you put the mouse on the pic?Just left click instantly and a new page opens with the pic.Then,left click immediately on the pic again and there you go,the pic in full mode. :wink:
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

trueblue wrote:But this is what you get when you right click and copy-paste the link of the pic.You have to click on the pic.Doesn't it show a little hand when you put the mouse on the pic?Just left click instantly and a new page opens with the pic.Then,left click immediately on the pic again and there you go,the pic in full mode. :wink:
Ya even when I just click on the pic the thumbnail opens in the small thumbnail size. It never goes bigger lol
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Jocelyn919 wrote:
trueblue wrote:But this is what you get when you right click and copy-paste the link of the pic.You have to click on the pic.Doesn't it show a little hand when you put the mouse on the pic?Just left click instantly and a new page opens with the pic.Then,left click immediately on the pic again and there you go,the pic in full mode. :wink:
Ya even when I just click on the pic the thumbnail opens in the small thumbnail size. It never goes bigger lol
LOL!That's weird. :lol:
How about right click and open link in new window and then right click and view image? :wink: Or you can remove th from the url.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/617/da ... to1.th.jpg

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/617/da ... ronto1.jpg
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:Thanks TB! :D

He looks great but Sats should stop loosing weight IMO!
Totally agree with you. It was the first thing I noticed about her. One of Daniel's thighs make both of hers!! :shock:

She looks well and all, but seriously, there is not a peck on her. Surely that cannot be that good for her. :(

(.........and another good find from trueblue. :wink: :thumbup:)
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D trueblue, thank you for the new pics! What a good start into the new week.
poppy

Post by poppy »

thanks trueblue for the new pics :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:Thanks TB! :D

He looks great but Sats should stop loosing weight IMO!
Totally agree with you. It was the first thing I noticed about her. One of Daniel's thighs make both of hers!! :shock:

She looks well and all, but seriously, there is not a peck on her. Surely that cannot be that good for her. :(

(.........and another good find from trueblue. :wink: :thumbup:)
I personally like her weight :roll: And she has good skin color and shiny hair in these pics. She looks young to me. I like how much bigger he is than her. Okay, JEC, so guessing at another British slang, I'm presuming that 'peck' as an extra pound :wink: :?:
calypso

Post by calypso »

i steal :twisted:
more pictures of day out on sunday
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/iphoto/se ... ACT=search
i cannot lift them.

she wear same boots, getting value for money is good.
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

She's is getting good use out of the boots. Great lower lip action on Daniel. :D Just gets better and better.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I wonder how they can have a great variety of clothes though? Maybe I'm just really ignorant in how these stars maneuver, but Daniel and Sats haven't been able to settle down and have any 'roots' for some time. NY, LA, Toronto...Can their entire wardrobe follow them wherever they go? Daniel sure seems to have a lot of shoes with him though...