Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sammijane wrote: Who is the guy that was with Daniel? I know he was from NYC...........he's a bit cute as well.
Mr. Silverfox :lol: :lol: His bodyguard from NY.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks,Cal! :D

The getty image :wink:

It's nice to see Mr Silverfox back. :P :mrgreen:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Guess Mr. Short Cut is on a break :wink:
Ahh - looking yummy. Thanks Blue. :D

So - he got away for almost the whole game - her really has developped mastery in blending in. Thank god, they finally caught up on him - sorry Daniel.. :wink: We are a bit on starvation course here with pics.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:So - he got away for almost the whole game - her really has developped mastery in blending in. Thank god, they finally caught up on him - sorry Daniel.. :wink: We are a bit on starvation course here with pics.
:lol: :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

:thud:

He is looking sooooo fine! :twisted:

I also love that he seems to have an excellent relationship with his securitymen so that they laugh and have a good time looking after him. They must be lining up for "Daniel Duty" compared to some "stars" that treat the hired help like trash.

Nice one Daniel - always the gentleman and the gentle man.
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

trueblue wrote:Thanks,Cal! :D

The getty image :wink:

It's nice to see Mr Silverfox back. :P :mrgreen:
I didn't even notice that it was the Silverfox in the picture till the watermark was removed....

Nice to see the security's that were in NY...are here with him in Toronto now...wonder if Dan is a fan of hockey...
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D @thank you, ladies!
Pics like this makes me smile and this a lot. I like this kind of normal pics very much. Ahhhhh...and also the jeans-jacket.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Jocelyn919 wrote: Nice to see the security's that were in NY...are here with him in Toronto now...wonder if Dan is a fan of hockey...
According to the MeapleLeafs site he was enjoying every single minute :lol: :lol:
http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/club/news.htm ... L|TOR|home

You don't have to be a hockey fan to enjoy a hockey play...

When I was young I was a die hard soccer fan, went to every play of my favourite team (the one that was/is supoorted by Die Toten Hosen :lol: ) and at the same time I went once in a while to watch Heike Makatsch's father on ice, he was the goal keeper of the hockey team of my hometown back then.

I enjoyed both, but was never a real hockey fan.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Two of my favorite men, thanks Cal! Who, which one is Zamboni?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:Who, which one is Zamboni?
This one :wink:

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Who, which one is Zamboni?
This one :wink:

Thanks Dunda for finding the Maple Leaf Zamboni, I had to find one for Cal and it was late last night and couldn't find that one,
My nephew has played hockey since he was 4, he is with a Texas team now but played in Canada his entire youth . We are hoping for a collage scolership for him hext year. Been to a lot of game.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Holy Crap, Daniel and the Zamboni in the same room, I would not be able to contain myself. The only thing better would be to ride the Zamboni with Daniel, I thought Saturday night had nothing to offer me.
And then this comes across.
I am at a loss for words.
Thank you Luna,
Rock and Roll at the arena tonight,
How about riding Daniel on the Zamboni? :twisted:
Then Daniel ride me on the Zamboni...Love the Zamboni
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Wow, thanks for the photos. Ahhhhh......I need to cool down now. I wonder if sitting in a freezing hockey arena would keep me cool? Somehow, I doubt it. He is as gorgeous as a man can get. Silver Fox should get himself an agent. He's better looking than 95% of the actors out there, IMO. He might turn up as a Bond villain or something... Definitlely, Mr. Crew Cut and Silver Fox's names will appear in the credits for Dream House under "Mr. Craig's Security".
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Cyanaurora wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Holy Crap, Daniel and the Zamboni in the same room, I would not be able to contain myself. The only thing better would be to ride the Zamboni with Daniel, I thought Saturday night had nothing to offer me.
And then this comes across.
I am at a loss for words.
Thank you Luna,
Rock and Roll at the arena tonight,
How about riding Daniel on the Zamboni? :twisted:

My thoughts exactly !

The silverfox kind of looks like the bodyguard that Kate Goslin had ,that started the dateing rumors only he was married .