Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Laredo wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:Holy Crap, Daniel and the Zamboni in the same room, I would not be able to contain myself. The only thing better would be to ride the Zamboni with Daniel, I thought Saturday night had nothing to offer me.
And then this comes across.
I am at a loss for words.
Thank you Luna,
Rock and Roll at the arena tonight,
How about riding Daniel on the Zamboni? :twisted:

My thoughts exactly !

The silverfox kind of looks like the bodyguard that Kate Goslin had ,that started the dateing rumors only he was married .
His name is steve, I think he and his wife are still friends of the family.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Laredo wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: How about riding Daniel on the Zamboni? :twisted:

My thoughts exactly !

The silverfox kind of looks like the bodyguard that Kate Goslin had ,that started the dateing rumors only he was married .
His name is steve, I think he and his wife are still friends of the family.
Wow, TB, you are a treasure trove of information and pics. Thank you! So is he BG (bodyguard) Steve or Sexy Steve or what???
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

No, he isn't this bodyguard.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

no our silver fox is more handsome
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

MUCH more handsome. Strikingly so, IMO. I hope Daniel and Babs give him a part.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Plus he hasn´t Bodyguard written all over him. I mean, I saw the guy, he must have good technics to be a bg, because he sure is not the muscular type - he has real delicate features...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

There are quite a lot bgs around who don't look like bgs.
It's all about technique, at least the guy I know who works for a security company (and is as short as I am :lol:) told me, they prefere to hire the 'unrecognisable' ones over the 'bouncer' type.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sammijane

Post by Sammijane »

Dunda wrote:There are quite a lot bgs around who don't look like bgs.
It's all about technique, at least the guy I know who works for a security company (and is as short as I am :lol:) told me, they prefere to hire the 'unrecognisable' ones over the 'bouncer' type.
Well, I'd love to see some of his special techniques :lol:

He is a real cutie that's for sure. :D
It's nice to see Dan treat his staff so well.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

THAT short? :shock: :twisted:

Daniel has both sorts - bully and small - so I guess, he doesn´t chose them on their physics. In case of a real emergency, he could take care of himself, but choses to not get into that situation - hence the bg´s.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:

Daniel has both sorts - bully and small - so I guess, he doesn´t chose them on their physics. In case of a real emergency, he could take care of himself, but choses to not get into that situation - hence the bg´s.
How do we know Daniel chooses them?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

How do we know Daniel chooses them?
I assume - maybe he got them put under his nose in NY - but most likely chose them to follow him to T. because they got along so well.

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

One more pic from the game:

calypso

Post by calypso »

hate to say but he look very tired. :shock: imagine being tha girl behind him, my gods, i could not help myself, i throw myself on him but first start with running fingers through hair..
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, I think he looks great! And yeah, to be the girl behind him...OMG. They probably talked boring hockey stuff though. I've only been to one hockey game in my life. I froze and a woman in the row behind me got smacked in the head with a puck. There was blood everywhere. Those near-front rows can be dangerous. Maybe that's why the bodyguard - LOL.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Oh, I think he looks great! And yeah, to be the girl behind him...OMG. They probably talked boring hockey stuff though. I've only been to one hockey game in my life. I froze and a woman in the row behind me got smacked in the head with a puck. There was blood everywhere. Those near-front rows can be dangerous. Maybe that's why the bodyguard - LOL.
I agree - I don´t actually see tired, its way too far away to know. :wink: