Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I am sure, they do it deliberately. I have seen that often enough. But its understandable form their point of view. He doesn´t play along like lets say Hugh does and that´s their answer. For a career and his popularity its a dangerous game he plays - only its not a game - its Daniel being Daniel and I am sure, he is aware of that, but might be the lesser evil for him. No way he will act against his nature.

This is why I sometimes rather have no pap pics then bad one, which is often the case. But apart from the first DH ones, all recent were quite good.
You're right of course.

But sometimes I wish some of them would use a little reverse psychology and realise that if they "court" him (the way some reporters - like Edith Bowman for example - do) then he will lower his guard a little bit and respond. It's all about trust and the press betrayed his trust long before Bond....don't they realise that they would get more from him if they just used their common sense and employed some good manners and integrity with him?? It would help if some of them switched on a brain cell or two and realise that they are dealing with a complex, intelligent but extremely wary man.

If it was me, I would be wanting to work out what makes him tick and respond so as to get that special photo that no-one else can get. :wink:
But these guys are not willing to invest time and their few brain cells - that´s the problem. Press and celebs need each other to live well - problem is - press is more powerful. They can make or destroy you or close. Daniel is paying a price for his attitude, I think, but can look at himself in the mirror in the morning without cringing and at the end of the day - he will do it his way and most likely succeed, where it is important to him
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, the Haiti pics are so gorgeous, because he didn´t know at which moment they would get him. The cameras must have been around all the time, so he was caught being himself and concentrating on doing a good job on the phone.
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Trueblue, you are really making my day with all these great pics.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poppy

Post by poppy »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Aragorn wrote:Trueblue, you are really making my day with all these great pics.
Count me in! :D ;)
me too! thanks trueblue for all these fab pics :D
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

trueblue - thanks for all the great pics :D
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thank you, trueblue!!! I wish there were words that expressed thank you X 1,000!
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I am sure, they do it deliberately. I have seen that often enough. But its understandable form their point of view. He doesn´t play along like lets say Hugh does and that´s their answer. For a career and his popularity its a dangerous game he plays - only its not a game - its Daniel being Daniel and I am sure, he is aware of that, but might be the lesser evil for him. No way he will act against his nature.

This is why I sometimes rather have no pap pics then bad one, which is often the case. But apart from the first DH ones, all recent were quite good.
You're right of course.

But sometimes I wish some of them would use a little reverse psychology and realise that if they "court" him (the way some reporters - like Edith Bowman for example - do) then he will lower his guard a little bit and respond. It's all about trust and the press betrayed his trust long before Bond....don't they realise that they would get more from him if they just used their common sense and employed some good manners and integrity with him?? It would help if some of them switched on a brain cell or two and realise that they are dealing with a complex, intelligent but extremely wary man.

If it was me, I would be wanting to work out what makes him tick and respond so as to get that special photo that no-one else can get. :wink:
But these guys are not willing to invest time and their few brain cells - that´s the problem. Press and celebs need each other to live well - problem is - press is more powerful. They can make or destroy you or close. Daniel is paying a price for his attitude, I think, but can look at himself in the mirror in the morning without cringing and at the end of the day - he will do it his way and most likely succeed, where it is important to him
I think because we care about DC we always want to defend him against anyone who tries to bad mouth him, but I personally think Daniel in choosing how to conduct his private and public life has separated the wheat from the chaff and doesn’t waste his time trying to be all things to all men.

There will always be detractors, and debasing yourself to stay in favour ultimately changes nothing he knows from experience that the media will just as easily praise you today and crap on you tomorrow.

If we look at things objectively Daniel isn’t jumping through hoops and still gets to work with the likes of Spielberg and the chaff have the Katie Price of this world. Hugh and Gerald may be more popular and grab more headlines but here’s the thing, for all that media attention how much bigger are their careers.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

Fantastic pics to wake up to on a Sunday morning :D :D
"Hanging on your words, living on your breath, feeling with your skin"
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think Hugh and Gerard's careers are a lot bigger then DC's . They play the game and smooze . Add the grosses of their films or even just films in which he was the major star in the film . he has only been first billing in Bond and Defiance films ...I don't think I would even count the british leads in films except for Layercake which had a small splash in the states . Being the designated guy in flicks with Gwenie , Angie, and Nic didn't register him on the popularity scale .

I'll even concede he is a A lister now , bu it's not doing much for him . I don't see long lists of movies in pre production on his IMDB listinging . Hollywood is giving all it's money to the same proven money makers and he is'nt one of them yet , except for Bond , Definance did ok , better then some latley .