Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

love your avi JES :)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to Trueblue here's a link

http://www.barcroftmedia.com

Type Daniel Craig in the search box, there are some additional pics, sadly with watermark

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bubita

Post by bubita »

thanks for the link Dunda.
Daniel where is little John?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bubita

Post by bubita »

I´m looking foward to this one, hope it didn´t dissapoint me because of the new york times wrote about it.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

These pcis jsut get better and better, I especially like the bottle of hot sauce on the dash board of the van in th background.
Just makes it confirm how hot Daniel is.Image
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

bubita

Post by bubita »

I will :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:I´m looking foward to this one, hope it didn´t dissapoint me because of the new york times wrote about it.
Why waiting for the NY times? Go to the cinema and watch it. It´s a 10/10 points.
I suppose its very dark? Actually its a bit like with the Bond films. I enjoyed the early ones like with Erol Flynn etc, which were mostly fun and not too serious. Then Kevin Kostner made it more serious and now, I guess, its mostly that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sammijane

Post by Sammijane »

Germangirl wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:I´m looking foward to this one, hope it didn´t dissapoint me because of the new york times wrote about it.
Why waiting for the NY times? Go to the cinema and watch it. It´s a 10/10 points.
I suppose its very dark? Actually its a bit like with the Bond films. I enjoyed the early ones like with Erol Flynn etc, which were mostly fun and not too serious. Then Kevin Kostner made it more serious and now, I guess, its mostly that.
I wouldn't listen to what the NY Times has to say, what to they know :roll: I for one can't wait to see this, have been waiting patiently all year :brood:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:lol: :lol: critics:

There are two serious ambitious weekly magazines published here in Germany "Spiegel" and "Focus".

Spiegel just ripped the movie apart, calling it pompous, unaspiring and full of pseudo patriotism.

Focus praised the movie, it was meaningfull and deep and called it the one of the best Robin Hood adaptions ever.

So I think I have to make my mind up by seeing it myself :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote::lol: :lol: critics:

There are two serious ambitious weekly magazines published here in Germany "Spiegel" and "Focus".

Spiegel just ripped the movie apart, calling it pompous, unaspiring and full of pseudo patriotism.

Focus praised the movie, it was meaningfull and deep and called it the one of the best Robin Hood adaptions ever.

LOL - Spiegel and Focus are competitors. Probably if one says A the next feels the need to say Z :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote::lol: :lol: critics:

LOL - Spiegel and Focus are competitors. Probably if one says A the next feels the need to say Z :wink:
But it is sad if critics feel the need to be competitive :wink:, because they are not the product, they are ones who "judge" the product.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote: But it is sad if critics feel the need to be competitive :wink:, because they are not the product, they are ones who "judge" the product.
But I think, this is how it often works - just look at the politics ALL over he world.