Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

what it say on his key, green sticker? and what is say on pink thing, is ticket?
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote: Image
I like how he didn't even bother or pause to close his car door and just made his way to the other car. He means business and he is sexy as hell doing it. :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote: I like how he didn't even bother or pause to close his car door and just made his way to the other car. He means business and he is sexy as hell doing it. :twisted:
Yeah, but he can afford to leave the door open, everything of value is on him :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Thanks trueblue for all your effort.
The new one with the white t-shirt, one hell of pout he's got there! lush!
Lu

Post by Lu »

oh, very nice pout. he has looked very grouchy lately. :lol: I will not speculate why. :wink:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:oh, very nice pout. he has looked very grouchy lately. :lol: I will not speculate why. :wink:
If you would look at your avi from the side, I might make a guess, the pout would be almost the same :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
what it say on his key, green sticker? and what is say on pink thing, is ticket?
On key is the rental company and the pink one probably the valet parking ticketl.

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote:
On key is the rental company and the pink one probably the valet parking ticketl.
i thought you get ticket after you park from valet? so he elaving or arriving.

i have too much time on hands right now to worry about such things :lol:
man there is valet so he give valet ticket to him, not make sense
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

The green label is just that - nothing but for the rental company. I don't know why there is the pink key ring though? I can only think that one is for the electronic key fob and the other is a physical key. A valet receipt would be paper.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote: I like how he didn't even bother or pause to close his car door and just made his way to the other car. He means business and he is sexy as hell doing it. :twisted:
Yeah, but he can afford to leave the door open, everything of value is on him :lol:
I bet he just left the engine running, never even took the keys out of the ignition and didn't want to get locked out so left the door open (he can leave his keys in my ignition any day!)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I bet he just left the engine running, never even took the keys out of the ignition and didn't want to get locked out so left the door open (he can leave his keys in my ignition any day!)
I'm sure that car has keyless ignition (you know, that proximity sensor thing), so it could still be running even though the 'keys' are out of the car.
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote: (he can leave his keys in my ignition any day!)
little red corvette
:twisted:
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Yeah, but he can afford to leave the door open, everything of value is on him :lol:
I'm sure that car has keyless ignition (you know, that proximity sensor thing), so it could still be running even though the 'keys' are out of the car.
Op poo - you are just too clever for me! :wink:
poppy

Post by poppy »

mmm mmm very sexy :)

thanks for the new pics ladies :)
calypso wrote:Daniel Craig keeps it cool as he arrives at the Sunset Marquis hotel on Saturday (January 15) in Hollywood, Calif.
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Love his casual style, he looks hot.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”