Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:
sf2la wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: Whats HHH?? i have heard of BB's "his royal hotness", but whats HHH stand for?
His HOLY Hotness :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bee named him that :lol: . It has a nice ring to it. And it makes monograming his towels, shirts, etc. a lot easier. There should be no mix-up.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Jana66 wrote:TB :D :D :D thank you!
BTW, I like this pic. All this ladies around but my eyes :D :D :D are drawing to the middle of the pic.
Is it just me or does Daniel seem like, "Get me away from here" in this picture? As if he is fleeing the store, LOL. And Rachel is still back there saying goodbye. :lol:

Sats wore many designers too but Daniel doesn't seem to get caught up in all that. He still wears his old familiar clothes and jeans and cardis. :lol: I think he does this for Rachel but I think it's not his thing.
My books!

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ One of the captions that went along with this set said something to the effect of them avoiding being photographed together (probably to avoid the Brangelina thing and giving the press what it wants.) Too, the pic is just a fraction of a second, and he wants to go unrecognized; hence the head down, hurried approach - possibly. Too, he may have called for his driver to bring the car around and didn't want it sitting. So.. :dunno: But yeah, maybe he couldn't wait to get out of there.

I think he is quite the shopper, actually. He has A LOT of clothes. There were posts of him shopping with Sats.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote::blowkiss:

so they don't drive themselves :wink:
A poster in-the-know during the QOS shooting days said he had a full-time driver on hand to take him wherever he wanted to go. I assume these perks are written up in the rider and are the same regardless of whether or not he lives in the area and has his own car. It's the expense of production. The poster also said that the driver took him and Sats shopping (the Mercedes picture was posted - remember?) They are nearly spoon fed during production.

I think that could be why the housekeeper's daughter said he is staying at a hotel. With his house being readied for sale, and Fincher with other top echelon staying in luxurious hotel suites, certainly one is available for Daniel (and Rachel) if he chooses. They would all be staying at the same locale, possibly on the same floor, and it's all very convenient. :dunno:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:I think he is quite the shopper, actually. He has A LOT of clothes. There were posts of him shopping with Sats.
Do you really think he has a lot of clothes?

I don't think so. He's wearing his leather jackerts for years, same with his shoes. I think this is the only "feature" I'd call average about this man. :lol: :lol:

One exception, he surely has more suits then the average man.....

The only thing he seems to like in regard of shopping is the stuff like cameras, technical accessory etc.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
sf2la wrote:I think he is quite the shopper, actually. He has A LOT of clothes. There were posts of him shopping with Sats.
Do you really think he has a lot of clothes?

I don't think so. He's wearing his leather jackerts for years, same with his shoes. I think this is the only "feature" I'd call average about this man. :lol: :lol:

One exception, he surely has more suits then the average man.....

The only thing he seems to like in regard of shopping is the stuff like cameras, technical accessory etc.
Yeah, I do...The Layer Cake jacket and the brown oxfords are some exceptions, but if you look back through pics from the last few years, he has SO many clothes that appear once (maybe twice?) and not again. A lot of shirts and jackets (what happened to the ASR dark blue one with the matching color stripe down the sleeve?) He has the LC leather jacket, the LVuitton jacket, the tan return from VD NYC visit leather jacket, lots of coats....Maybe more shirts because his body has gotten smaller this year? One of my faves is the Apple Store Stockholm shirt that has been photographed once. He sure has been snapped with that dark blue shirt lately - everywhere.. But I think it's because he's been living out of a big suitcase. Note the new white shirt and change to black shoes since being home :lol: . I mean for a man, I think he's a total clothes horse.

You are up EARLY this morning!
josie

Post by josie »

I think that could be why the housekeeper's daughter said he is staying at a hotel. With his house being readied for sale, and Fincher with other top echelon staying in luxurious hotel suites, certainly one is available for Daniel (and Rachel) if he chooses. They would all be staying at the same locale, possibly on the same floor, and it's all very convenient
Why he sold his house, he bought himself a new or because he teamed up with Rachel to buy one he actually will.Hat his apartment in New York yet. The man can not always stay at the hotel you need but sometimes a place where you can retreat to what their own.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

As far as I know he has no appartment in NY yet.
I'm sure this will change anytime soon, though.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
josie

Post by josie »

He and Sats but had I bought this penthouse in Tribeca has it that now. Does he have a house or flat in London.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

josie wrote:He and Sats but had I bought this penthouse in Tribeca has it that now. Does he have a house or flat in London.
The NY app belongs to Sats and the house he has in London, he is selling now.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Germangirl wrote:
josie wrote:He and Sats but had I bought this penthouse in Tribeca has it that now. Does he have a house or flat in London.
:oops: I missed that with the house in London. Daniel plans to sell it? Ohhhuuu, I hope soooo much, Daniel will keeps "one feet in the door" with having a nice place in London...or in the countryside in the middle of nowhere (like I :wink: :wink: :wink: here in Germany).
chippi

Post by chippi »

Jana66 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
:oops: I missed that with the house in London. Daniel plans to sell it? Ohhhuuu, I hope soooo much, Daniel will keeps "one feet in the door" with having a nice place in London...or in the countryside in the middle of nowhere (like I :wink: :wink: :wink: here in Germany).
I have a hard time imagining that he would sell in London. That's always been home, that's where his daughter lives, etc. It's not like he needs the money...

My prediction- he may move in with RW in NY, but I think he'll keep a home in London as well.
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

chippi wrote:
My prediction- he may move in with RW in NY, but I think he'll keep a home in London as well.

Mine, too, only that he and RW will own a place together (meaning they'll move into a new place together.)

Jana - I watched the Today Show/Matt Lauer/Defiance interview on Tivo last night. It's your avi. He was so gorgeous and such the gentleman. :thud:
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

sf2la wrote: ...Jana - I watched the Today Show/Matt Lauer/Defiance interview on Tivo last night. It's your avi. He was so gorgeous and such the gentleman. :thud:
My avi (and I) are saying Thank you :D :D :D .
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Okay, not loving her boots with this outfit. Daniel is looking 'super-fly' with black shoes. I think thats what she's missing. Otherwise - hot.