Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

chippi wrote: How is it that so many threads lately return to the subject of Sats vs Rachel? Maybe there needs to be a dedicated S vs R thread. We can do it up like the old MTV Celebrity Deathmatch shorts. :rotfl:
My thoughts exactly. I fail to see why Sats is being brought into the convo every time we see Rachel's pic . Maybe we should throw Heike into the mix for fun ;)
tbossmc2000 wrote:I'm not dweling on the past... :rotfl: omg, I crack myself up.
Me neither .I was so thrilled to see their pics yesterday. looking forward to more (doesn't matter to me how well or badly they are dressed, they still have each other ) :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Much boom titty boom boom going on me thinks. No time to shave!
chippi

Post by chippi »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
chippi wrote: How is it that so many threads lately return to the subject of Sats vs Rachel? Maybe there needs to be a dedicated S vs R thread. We can do it up like the old MTV Celebrity Deathmatch shorts. :rotfl:
I'm not dweling on the past... :rotfl: omg, I crack myself up.
What is that? I mean, were they doing sportive competition?
It was a silly claymation thing. They picked two celebs and put them in a ring and the two charicatures would beat the crap out of eachother until one killed the other. It was a comic thing with ridiculously snoofed violence. Like Brittany Spears and Chistina Agulara beating each other up until one of them ripped the head off the other.

Go to youtube and Search for Celebrity Deathmatch. They have some on there.

:D
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote::peace2: Just saying...maybe we came to the point now, that we better take a deep breath or two before gong on, if at all...addressing that to all of us, not to anybody in particular. Thanks..
Meh...i wasn't even rather on the board lately,so i'm quite calm actually. 8)

It's not at all Mitchell VS Weisz,it's simply that a comparison i guess it's normal between the two,even if to me there is much room for a comparison anyway. 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

$abbatha wrote:
Germangirl wrote::peace2: Just saying...maybe we came to the point now, that we better take a deep breath or two before gong on, if at all...addressing that to all of us, not to anybody in particular. Thanks..
Meh...i wasn't even rather on the board lately,so i'm quite calm actually. 8) {
It's not at all Mitchell VS Weisz,it's simply that a comparison i guess it's normal between the two,even if to me there is much room for a comparison anyway. 8)
It IS normal, that they are compared and brought up and we will do that for some time - so doing it right without stepping on anybodies feet is the way to do it. Goes for all of us and we did an ok job this time around, I think. :thumbup:
I was just pulling some early strings, Sab, before that changed. Not trusting those waters completely, yet :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
Meh...i wasn't even rather on the board lately,so i'm quite calm actually. 8) {
It IS normal, that they are compared and brought up and we will do that for some time - so doing it right without stepping on anybodies feet is the way to do it. Goes for all of us and we did an ok job this time around, I think. :thumbup:
I was just pulling some early strings, Sab, before that changed. Not trusting those waters completely, yet :wink:
I agree GG ^^
You done well.I honestly find quite easy and quite normal,let's say logical, to compare two women that share the same man.
I've did the same with the ex wives of Jim Kerr,both marriges was painful to me,yep.. :oops:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

How is the weather in London, JEC?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:How is the weather in London, JEC?
Funny you should ask that!

It was beautiful until about an hour ago, then the heavens opened, the wind started to blow and we are in the middle of a thunder storm! :shock:

But - it's all good because yesterday we got a weather warning for people with breathing problems to stay indoors because of smog.

The hot weather with no winds had caused a built up of some chemical or other from the car exhausts and made this haze all over London....weird and not a little bit worrying.

But it's raining now, has gone colder, and windy so no more smog......but it now has ruined bank holiday Saturday! :roll:

Can't win! - that's always the weather in London! :lol:
getlost

Post by getlost »

Thank you for all the great new pictures!! \:D/
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

getlost wrote:Thank you for all the great new pictures!! \:D/
Hey :wave: Hope, you are well and have a nice Easter.

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

getlost wrote:Thank you for all the great new pictures!! \:D/
OHH your avi is GREAT!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hey GG :wave:

Thanks for stepping in at the right times! But you are so right, there are no personal attacks, and the dialogue is interesting.

My " c's " came back automatically :-)

Like Caramel, I was just so happy to see the pics of them; it wouldn't matter what they wore unless they weren't stylish. That would have been a bummer. I don't think he dressed appropriately for a premier either, but he obviously doesn't care what people think of him, and he's deserved the right to dress as he pleases more than the next guy, I suppose, because he sure steps it up big time when necessary. The guy has been busy with DH, Tattoo, and C&A, dressing how they want him to dress, wearing his hair how they want him to, maybe he's just enjoying this wonderful break and not 'giving a shit' because the haircut and shave will come soon - Friday, right? -I also loved the protective way he is holding her hand - especially for just a 'rumored' couple - LOL.

The article posted on the Rachel thread quotes her long before her involvement with Daniel that she is an actress, not a celebrity. The two appear to have the same outlook on privacy, fame, and what is due to fans. Thankfully reports are nothing but positive regarding their interactions with fans.

$ab, when I said that the only negative comments I read about Rachel as a person are from this forum, I believe it's true, and I just find this to be a surprisingly strange place to find them given that Daniel has chosen her to be his love. Name a magazine article, watch a YouTube video, read ANYTHING, and she reeks of sweetness, elegance, and humor. I can't find a single bad word against her. So for me, who knew nothing about her before Daniel, I'm learning more and can find no reason not to like her. If someone else doesn't, that's their right.

I have one burning question though:

If Daniel had left Sats for another woman on the set of DH, be it a make-up artist, associate producer, whomever..., would people not like her either? Is it that no one can replace Sats - period? If that's not it, and it's strictly Rachel, I'd be interested to know which actresses would be accepted.

I understand for $ab, there is the element of betrayal, so I would assume any woman Daniel hooked up with under these circumstances wouldn't be accepted, but for others?

My position is that NONE of us knew Sats personally. She never even gave an interview. I liked her too, but I didn't know her. Since she is forever out of Daniel's life, how can I STILL be upset about her loss? At first, yes, it was a major shock, but Daniel made this decision. We have no choice but to move on. That or live in the past.
$abbatha wrote:After seeing these new piccies i wonder what is so good in its.
I mean Craig is definitely sloppy,Weisz at least seems apparently better dressed,but she seems to wear often the same bunch of clothes, this black tote looks seems exaclty the same as the S.Valentine night at the box,even the leather jacket seems the same she wore in past into some tv show,kimmel or letterman,which is no good for an actress,style is important and i can't say that she love comfy clothing,she wore often and rather the same exact clothes,in my opinion of course.
Lately Craig is in lack of good taste and style as well,in clothing at least ( here he wore :jacket+caringan+shirt all with different lenghts that create an horror look) he doesn't look so sloopy when he was paired to Mitchell.
I can dare to say that he substitued tha beanie,which i prefer most,to this untrendy baseball hat.He need some good shaving as well,definitely he's not dressed properly for a premiere.
Also the couple attitude is really weird,they not look to each other,both wore sunglasses,the only walking hand in hand,both still trying to avoid the press attention, even if i think that in this case the press it's no good at all,Craig is still an A line actor and press attention it's good to him,even if he dislike the press he's in need of the press.

Back to Weisz,i'm sorry SF but i really don't found in her nothing of nothing of interesting,she's in lack of everything to me.It's also quite unfair to claim the only from here came negative comments regarding Weisz.Maybe and mainly beacuse jj and other board web sites found Mitchell so inadequate?That's the reason why i guess now allway everyones are fine with Weisz,for me it's the exact converse,since i like Mitchell i can't say nothing good on Weisz,expecially if i think how this affair started,again basing on my pov.
chippi

Post by chippi »

:stick_iagree:
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Some more without watermark

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:Some more without watermark

Thank you, Dunda!!!!

Dayum!!! Regardless of his casual and a bit unkempt look, I find him so manly, strong, and protective. I LOVE these characteristics. I guess I really, really like this look despite the premiere.

As a few of us have mentioned outside the forum, it's interesting that a man can pull this off, but heaven forbid a woman should show up in jeans, unshaven legs, wrinkled clothes, a baseball cap, etc. Oh my, men have it made.