Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Actually, there a very simple explanation why Daniel wears the same outfit when out in public. Many actors do the same thing. It is to avoid giving the paparazzi new material to sell. We know how Daniel despises the paps, so it's his way of saying F U. Besides, he would never upstage a lady by drawing attention to himself by wearing a new outfit.

"Daniel Radcliffe has revealed how he deliberately annoyed the paparazzi during his run in the play Equus in the West End.

The Harry Potter star said recently: “[The paparazzi] were outside the theatre every single night, but we came up with a cunning ruse.”

“I would wear the same outfit every time - a different T-shirt underneath, but I’d wear the same jacket and zip it up so they couldn’t see what I was wearing underneath, and the same hat.”

“So they could take pictures for six months, but it would look like the same day, so [the photos] became unpublishable. Which was hilarious, because there’s nothing better than seeing paparazzi getting really frustrated.”

"Paparazzi-hater Sienna Miller is going to extremes to avoid being photographed.

The ‘Stardust’ actress is said to have told waiting photographs as she took her dog for a walk in New York that she has been wearing the same coat for the past three days so the snappers won’t be able to sell their shots.

And this much be tough for Sienna – who has established herself as a bit of a style icon – especially as the coat in question is a moss green hooded mac, not dissimilar to one you would expect to see a farmer wear."

Poor Daniel, please don't pick him apart. Please don't assume the worst scenario.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote: I agree he isn't looking his best, but he is looking better than he did this winter. I'm willing to give the guy some slack, he's worked like a cart horse for 2 years. Emerged from a relationship and a painful break-up (it takes two and two feel the pain, regardless of who appears to us to be the winner).
:thumbup:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Raymond01

Post by Raymond01 »

JoniJoni wrote:Actually, there a very simple explanation why Daniel wears the same outfit when out in public. Many actors do the same thing. It is to avoid giving the paparazzi new material to sell. We know how Daniel despises the paps, so it's his way of saying F U. Besides, he would never upstage a lady by drawing attention to himself by wearing a new outfit.

"Daniel Radcliffe has revealed how he deliberately annoyed the paparazzi during his run in the play Equus in the West End.

The Harry Potter star said recently: “[The paparazzi] were outside the theatre every single night, but we came up with a cunning ruse.”

“I would wear the same outfit every time - a different T-shirt underneath, but I’d wear the same jacket and zip it up so they couldn’t see what I was wearing underneath, and the same hat.”

“So they could take pictures for six months, but it would look like the same day, so [the photos] became unpublishable. Which was hilarious, because there’s nothing better than seeing paparazzi getting really frustrated.”

"Paparazzi-hater Sienna Miller is going to extremes to avoid being photographed.

The ‘Stardust’ actress is said to have told waiting photographs as she took her dog for a walk in New York that she has been wearing the same coat for the past three days so the snappers won’t be able to sell their shots.

And this much be tough for Sienna – who has established herself as a bit of a style icon – especially as the coat in question is a moss green hooded mac, not dissimilar to one you would expect to see a farmer wear."

Poor Daniel, please don't pick him apart. Please don't assume the worst scenario.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Could you have said this about 9 pages ago ? ?
"It's when things are unclear and when you don't know what you're doing--that's when things are difficult." Daniel Craig

tampa

Post by tampa »

Avoiding the fresh pap shots explanation doesn't wash. No pics of him are worth more than shots of him with RW. She is dressed very different in the last sets of shots. She would be dressing the same too if that was their intent. I'm just writing what is very clear to my eyes. He doesn't look his usual sexy self. Everybody is busy and works hard these days. It's not enough of an excuse for the down slide in his appearance. He has too much money and easy access to shoppers and help, particularly in NYC where he now seems to mostly live. Again, I'm still a fan and I very much want him to look good again - and happy.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tampa wrote:Avoiding the fresh pap shots explanation doesn't wash. No pics of him are worth more than shots of him with RW. She is dressed very different in the last sets of shots. She would be dressing the same too if that was their intent. I'm just writing what is very clear to my eyes. He doesn't look his usual sexy self. Everybody is busy and works hard these days. It's not enough of an excuse for the down slide in his appearance. He has too much money and easy access to shoppers and help, particularly in NYC where he now seems to mostly live. Again, I'm still a fan and I very much want him to look good again - and happy.
I think, he is working on both and hope, he succeeds. We all do, I believe. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I wonder, if he/they will attend any of the Tribeca FF films.

calypso

Post by calypso »

i think daniel does what he likes and will continue, as for dressing, he is naturally scruff and he enjoys it, he has to dress up for premieres and this is his down time, he feels he not need to impress anyone and does not do so, that what makes him an everyman yes? if he appeared immacualte all time, i think his appeal, for me, would be less, he is public figure for premieres and talking about films, this is now his private time.
as for rachel, well she dressed up as she wanted too, when they went for dinner in LA she not , she wear jeans, i think RW is female version of daniel in many ways yes? they will both do and wear what they like and not feel it is fashion show, i admire much.
down to earth, RW even say she like tomboy and daniel is maybe in back of his mind , always a scruff starving acting student, maybe he not like to dress up too much, he is relaxed and happy. i say to me, i trust daniel judgment and he would not be in relationship with basura women, he always choose quality
love is hard to find in world and i wish them luck.

is my opinion only please.
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:i think daniel does what he likes and will continue, as for dressing, he is naturally scruff and he enjoys it, he has to dress up for premieres and this is his down time, he feels he not need to impress anyone and does not do so, that what makes him an everyman yes? if he appeared immacualte all time, i think his appeal, for me, would be less, he is public figure for premieres and talking about films, this is now his private time.
as for rachel, well she dressed up as she wanted too, when they went for dinner in LA she not , she wear jeans, i think RW is female version of daniel in many ways yes? they will both do and wear what they like and not feel it is fashion show, i admire much.
down to earth, RW even say she like tomboy and daniel is maybe in back of his mind , always a scruff starving acting student, maybe he not like to dress up too much, he is relaxed and happy. i say to me, i trust daniel judgment and he would not be in relationship with basura women, he always choose quality

I haven't had a chance to read all the posts yet. My husband is lurking around and he doesn't know my secret obsession

But I just want to say I totally agree with calypso . thx luna
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
calypso wrote:i think daniel does what he likes and will continue, as for dressing, he is naturally scruff and he enjoys it, he has to dress up for premieres and this is his down time, he feels he not need to impress anyone and does not do so, that what makes him an everyman yes? if he appeared immacualte all time, i think his appeal, for me, would be less, he is public figure for premieres and talking about films, this is now his private time.

I haven't had a chance to read all the posts yet. My husband is lurking around and he doesn't know my secret obsession

But I just want to say I totally agree with calypso . thx luna
Cal, you couldn't have said it better.
Having money does not mean you need to be a fashionista in public. Daniel knows how to dress like the best of them when he WANTS to. Daniel owes us nothing, but if he wants to be liked by his fans, he needs to be a considerate person, which is his nature. He doesn't owe us a 3-piece suit.

I wasn't aware that the cast members of the show didn't dress. If that's the case, then heck, the fact that he didn't dress up is irrelevant.

I, too, think he doesn't look like he used to, but I attribute that to age and weight loss last summer. I think he's looking great as he's filling out. As Bee pointed out, breaking up an engagement with a live-in who seemingly gave up her life to be by his side, moved in with him in a foreign country, etc., had to kill him. We know he is a sensitive man. To do this to Sats, he obviously had stronger feelings for Rachel that were worth the pain he was to cause.

$ab, I greatly apologize if you feel I badgered you in any way. In no way did I mean to do that. I didn't think that I had, but obviously I was wrong. I'll be more careful in the future. I was really trying to get at just the one answer about if anyone could fill Sats's shoes. And you were the only one with the courage to post. FYI, as a cultural difference, in the States, it is certainly not a given that the woman is to blame if an affair like theirs occurs.

As for Rachel's movie roles and acting abilities, I couldn't care less. I've never even seen The Mummy series and have no intention to. That doesn't figure into what I think about her personally. I watched a bit of 'The Lonely Bones' last week but turned it off in a short while. Daniel isn't in love with her because of her acting abilities. She must be okay, maybe not great, as she won an Oscar. Still, its irrelevant.

I, too, wish Daniel would return to indies. From a purely selfish point of view, I wish he were more accessible. He will become less accessible with private jets, etc., IMO. That saddens me a bit. But this is Daniel's life, not ours, and he's making the choices. He's made superior choices in C&A, Tattoo, and Bond.

I am a bit embarrassed for the forum when I read how people write about how happy or unhappy he seems to be. This isn't an insult to anyone in particular, but how in the world can one determine someone else's overall happiness from looking at a photo (1/25th of a second) that's been taken by paparazzi?? We know he rarely puts his game face on for them. He looked so sweet when photographed with those children on the lawn in Toronto recently though. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors with or without Rachel, when they go to dinner parties with others, have dinners out, etc. We are not privy to that, and THAT is their real private life. Even if there is a moment of true unhappiness in Daniel's eyes (I haven't seen it since the Sats split), who's to say it isn't because he's thinking about Ella's new 38-year-old boyfriend rap artist (just kidding but used as an example.) He has a lot on his mind and it's not always Rachel.

I don't expect Sats to be put away in moth balls; quite the contrary. I was just trying to get a sense if some members of the forum dislike Rachel and any other woman in his life because she's not Sats. That's key to me. I do think in time, if R&D continue this love affair, that she will and should become less and less of a focus here. This forum moves like a train out of control as long as Daniel does. He throws us curve balls.

All I can say is that no one has to LIKE Rachel, but it sure makes life on this forum a lot easier to accept her, which is exactly what the Sats/Dan forum expected.

One more thing - I am just sticking up for Daniel. I can't help but do so.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Please read Caramel's post on the Free Speech thread...http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 312#266312
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

sf2la wrote:Please read Caramel's post on the Free Speech thread...
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 312#266312
I will reply into that thread then.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

From last year, but popped up in my in-box only today. My memory is not good, but I can't remember seeing this before.

For sure, they certainly got the location wrong, but it is Dream House.

Daniel Craig and girlfriend, film producer Satsuki Mitchell, leave the film set of his new film, Dream House in Tampa, Florida. The 41-year-old actor will star opposite Naomi Watts in the forthcoming film. Dream House, which tells the story of a family that moves into a new house, only to learn that the last residents of the home were victims of a horrific crime, is expected to hit the big screen in 2011.

http://www.worldof007.com/view/76569/Da ... i_Mitchell
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:From last year, but popped up in my in-box only today. My memory is not good, but I can't remember seeing this before.

For sure, they certainly got the location wrong, but it is Dream House.
Those were the very first from DH...

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I think there are similar ones in the gallery, it was the snowy scene in Canada, right at the beginning of filming.

Gotta love Sats' collar, bet you can't cleanly scoff a sandwich with that round your neck.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com