Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bubita wrote:The key chain is holding an MP3 as well, he carries his music everywhere... or documents or photos or whatever, would be nice to see what´s in it :twisted:
He looks great :D
'I spy' an ID card thingy, car key, and a door key. I don't see an mp3.
Flower

Post by Flower »

Nice pics! Thanks for posting them. Other than the Jean jacket and the cuffed pants he really changed up his look. The shoes are most certainly different from his usual brown ones.

Also, I can't help but wonder if he's out on a post sex chocolate ice cream run. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

post sex chocolate ice cream run...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:post sex chocolate ice cream run...
Not so fast ladies! Isn't RW in Michigan? Unless she came down for some serious boom titty fix over the long weekend!

Also the chest exposure - sure thing can't miss it. First I thought the v-neck in his t-shirt was too damn low :shock: :lol:
On further scrutiny I realized he was wearing a button down shirt with probably half the shirt unbuttoned.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Nice to see him again, wondering where he was, looks hot! lovely middle pic, nearly smiling, married life is certainly giving him the chill factor
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

He is looking really good! I get a kick out of how he rolls up the cuff of his pants, I always want to know, why doesn't he just get an inch shorter so he doesn't have to do this....it's cute though. Thanks for posting. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
Not so fast ladies! Isn't RW in Michigan? Unless she came down for some serious boom titty fix over the long weekend!

Also the chest exposure - sure thing can't miss it. First I thought the v-neck in his t-shirt was too damn low :shock: :lol:
On further scrutiny I realized he was wearing a button down shirt with probably half the shirt unbuttoned.
What about the report of Dc and a lovely lady inviting ? to sit down with them? Guess that could have been Rachel...even though the description of "beautiful companion" would be a weird thing to call his wife.

Dundas find
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... start=1560
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the new pics, Sylvia´s girl. :D ;)

The keys on the lanyard around his neck. The car is a Audi A 6.

Daniel himself had locked out of his Audi A6 in London past one or two years. This happens pretty fast with this key less system. so he uses the key at the lanyard around his neck.
LOl, yes I remember. That company, he called tweeted it - something they shouldn't have done though. Or maybe I am wrong and someone else did it - its at least 3 years ago I think.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote:

What about the report of Dc and a lovely lady inviting ? to sit down with them? Guess that could have been Rachel...even though the description of "beautiful companion" would be a weird thing to call his wife.

Dundas find
That article by Berkoff was written in February :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote: Not so fast ladies! Isn't RW in Michigan? Unless she came down for some serious boom titty fix over the long weekend!

Dundas find
OK then - so probably MO post sex chocolate ice cream rum :(

bubita

Post by bubita »

sf2la wrote:
bubita wrote:The key chain is holding an MP3 as well, he carries his music everywhere... or documents or photos or whatever, would be nice to see what´s in it :twisted:
He looks great :D
'I spy' an ID card thingy, car key, and a door key. I don't see an mp3.
ImageImage
IMO it´s an MP3, I have one myself.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:He looks great. I'd guess no hotel this time either because of the house key. That's a Univ. of Michigan lanyard around his neck.
Love his tennies.
WOW Boss, that was fast :lol:
I am working with trained pforessionals here, I had to grab it fast or it would be gone. You knou what he is saying. "You want me, I know you want me"
:twisted: :twisted:
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: What about the report of Dc and a lovely lady inviting ? to sit down with them? Guess that could have been Rachel...even though the description of "beautiful companion" would be a weird thing to call his wife.

Dundas find
OK then - so probably MO post sex chocolate ice cream rum :(
I don’t think she has the time to come for a long weekend at the moment . It’s not only the Oz shooting Henry’s father is in Venice and Henry is probably with her. :wink: