Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh shap sticks - I had to google it. But thats not news. We have a "dry lips" threads :lol: This can go right there. Rachel will KISS them soft again 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Someone mentioned on JJ that it looks like he is holding a script of a play. I think they are right ;)
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

And some more. The best ones from the pap pics. He looks relaxed and not pissed :lol:

http://www.justjared.com/2013/03/12/dan ... y-outings/

Last edited by Germangirl on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Bit of a weird question... looking at the pap pix of Daniel again, I notice that he is holding some kind of cord in one hand. Do we know if he has a pet pooch because it looks like a dog lead? With all his jet-setting, I wouldn't have thought that a pet was all that practical... :?
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

NextBondGirl wrote:Bit of a weird question... looking at the pap pix of Daniel again, I notice that he is holding some kind of cord in one hand. Do we know if he has a pet pooch because it looks like a dog lead? With all his jet-setting, I wouldn't have thought that a pet was all that practical... :?
It's headphones. Must be planning to wear his iPod in the gym
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

NextBondGirl wrote:Bit of a weird question... looking at the pap pix of Daniel again, I notice that he is holding some kind of cord in one hand. Do we know if he has a pet pooch because it looks like a dog lead? With all his jet-setting, I wouldn't have thought that a pet was all that practical... :?
Those ones are headphones, Beats by Dre :) They are in one of the Bond On Set photos aswell :D
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

D'OH! :oops: I was actually referring to the older pap pix TB posted of Daniel in the beanie and the sunglasses not the lovely newer ones that GG has posted... my laptop is a bit slow to load at the moment so I didn't see them earlier. The new 'gym' ones are nice too!! :wink: :) I suppose the cord he was carrying in the older pix could be headphones too?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

NextBondGirl wrote:I suppose the cord he was carrying in the older pix could be headphones too?
no headphones, but I have no idea what it is :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh nice, it was very wet today here in the north east/mid-atlantic (our roof leaked, groan).
chippi

Post by chippi »

Dunda wrote:
NextBondGirl wrote:I suppose the cord he was carrying in the older pix could be headphones too?
no headphones, but I have no idea what it is :lol:

Looks like it might be a lanyard to carry keys around his neck.
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Look here, this is strange, looks like something is tearing at it, even though, that's hardly possible.

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/8ebe5a242578747]Image

chippi

Post by chippi »

Germangirl wrote:Look here, this is strange, looks like something is tearing at it, even though, that's hardly possible.

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/8ebe5a242578747]Image
I think it was just swinging out as he walked. Kind of funny though!
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I love the latest ones, he looks so jummy good. I love the white jacket Rachel is wearing. Criminal how they can look so good expecially super casual.