Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He looks hot in these latest pics with CC. He also seems oblivious to the papz. CC looks better with stubble! I don't think DC looks chubby. I actually think he's solidly ripped. And regarding going under the knife one day, we don't know him well enough to say. Men don't "need" to like women; that's for sure. But he's had fillers, veneers, and has built an amazing bod. He's in a business of looks and isn't a character actor. The man is definitely vain (thank goodness) and does what he needs to to perfect the part he is playing. He loves to wear nice clothes (seemingly a new item of clothing with every photo set), drive nice cars, and it's a rare day that he's caught with his reading glasses on. He left his average-looking fiancé for a stunner (lets not go there.). I agree that he will never have major surgery (no nose change, etc)., but who knows, one day he may need to get his right eye fixed before it droops so much that it impairs his vision. That kind of thing is covered by medical insurance in the US. Heck, my stepfather had it done because he medically needed to. All I'm trying to say is that I have a hard time going along with KNOWING what he will and won't do. We really don't know him. No offense. Maybe one day he'll get a very light tune uo who knows. No doubt he gets deep cleaning facials. That's obvious!!!
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote: I do think he's lost some of his strong jawline to age though. He has some loose skin under his chin and at the jowl area. It doesn't show up in every photo though. His neck is starting to sag. You haven't noticed? But I'm being super picky because he's still 100% hot. There will be an age when he's not. I wonder when that will be? Think Michael Douglas. Hot to not at all - yuck. It happens to everyone. boo hoo!!!
Sf and Bee - :buttkick: for making me focus more on his jowls now...
I never noticed it before and now thx to you both , that's all I can focus on. Hope he gets that sculpted jawline back (by whatever magic).

Vy - Yes the photogs are relentless, aren't they?
As long as we get a pic of him with a slight smile like this I will take it.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote: I do think he's lost some of his strong jawline to age though. He has some loose skin under his chin and at the jowl area. It doesn't show up in every photo though. His neck is starting to sag. You haven't noticed? But I'm being super picky because he's still 100% hot. There will be an age when he's not. I wonder when that will be? Think Michael Douglas. Hot to not at all - yuck. It happens to everyone. boo hoo!!!
Sf and Bee - :buttkick: for making me focus more on his jowls now...
I never noticed it before and now thx to you both , that's all I can focus on. Hope he gets that sculpted jawline back (by whatever magic).

Vy - Yes the photogs are relentless, aren't they?
As long as we get a pic of him with a slight smile like this I will take it.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Germangirl wrote:I think, that even though the Clooneys and Pitts of the world will and have done their bits of medical enhencement (is that the word?) this man will not.
Let them call him - looking old or whatever, he will NOT do anything. IMO this is just, how he sees himself. I would wish - that at some point - he would have done some bits, but HE won't. Period. People will / might kill him for it, it might cost him, but he f***ing stays true to what he believes. (Not always to his best in terms of career, but most likely to the best of what is good for himself ). He is not always aware though of what is the impact he has on people with what he does. He is very one sided in what he believes. Not judging it - its neither good or bad, its just.

Probably there was no ME, if he was different. Dunno...he is DIFFERENT.
I hope he never does either, I would go off him he he did, I can't stand women doing it so even worse for a bloke :cry:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Littlesue wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I think, that even though the Clooneys and Pitts of the world will and have done their bits of medical enhencement (is that the word?) this man will not.
Let them call him - looking old or whatever, he will NOT do anything. IMO this is just, how he sees himself. I would wish - that at some point - he would have done some bits, but HE won't. Period. People will / might kill him for it, it might cost him, but he f***ing stays true to what he believes. (Not always to his best in terms of career, but most likely to the best of what is good for himself ). He is not always aware though of what is the impact he has on people with what he does. He is very one sided in what he believes. Not judging it - its neither good or bad, its just.

Probably there was no ME, if he was different. Dunno...he is DIFFERENT.
I hope he never does either, I would go off him he he did, I can't stand women doing it so even worse for a bloke :cry:
But he already has.
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Well, the jowls are fighting a losing battle given the cold weather outfits he's wearing. The scarf pushes them up and the hat puts weight on the top to push everything down, so the meaty little excess bit has nowhere to go.

Bet they taste good though. Yum.

Last edited by bumblebee on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

I think she inserted it before mine saying 'he already has'
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

LC days, no jowls. Quite a difference, but still hot as all hell now, jowls or not.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yeah, no jowls and he had a chiseled jawline in CR. take a look at the Golden Globe pics. Big difference. But like you did, Bee, he's still smoking hot. The 'IT' factor is off the charts. Now if he let himself go and got fat....(no chance, thankfully)...we wouldn't be getting papz pics.

I bought a People and Hello mag for my flight today, and in one of them (can't recall) there's a pic of Clooney, Damon, Goodman, and another man walking together to dinner in Germany. I thought of DC being in that shot if he were in the movie. That sure was a waste of our time, wasn't it?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Littlesue wrote:I think she inserted it before mine saying 'he already has'
Sorry, Littlesue! I'm not on my computer, and I am the worst tester. TeXter!!!
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Lol, thats ok x
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Think, we just have to grow older with him and maybe feel good about it, as I am sure he does. He is happy... living the life, he never imagined he would have.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Think, we just have to grow older with him and maybe feel good about it, as I am sure he does. He is happy... living the life, he never imagined he would have.
That's for sure!!! No one is getting any younger.
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Thats why I've refused to have any photo's took of me since I was 40, also if there are any mirrors in my view at work I move them :D In my mind I can pretend I'm still about 30 instead of the old bag I've become
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thing is really - that you don't run away from age. We live, do we? If we are 50, we cannot die with 40 - well done - there is a price to pay. Always - just depends of what we make of it,
I am fine with how I look but I am f''*ing 55 years old. Guys find me sexy. so what's to worry about?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..