Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Whatch this, its hardly a few month ago - he looks perfect in my mind..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8lp-FXAqHg

perfect jaw line :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Vynera wrote:New pics from today. They really keep hounding him.

http://m.justjared.com/p.p?m=b&a=rp&id= ... me%22&DS=1

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

same place as Thursday

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Well, I think growing older sucks a big one, but there is only one alternative; therefore you try to make the most of it. Too, as a generalization, most older men are not attractive like they once were, and if they are (tall, nicely built, financially secure, beautiful clothes, a full head of hair, single, etc.) they are like god to women and they go for someone in their 20s-30s. There's a lot of sacrificing that might be needed by an 'older' woman. Okay, done with being Ms. Debbie Downer! :lol: Add a pilot to the men's attrubute list, and their profile raises exponentially.
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I agree, GG, his jawline comes and goes depending on head angle, etc. no matter, he's still gorgeous.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Bodyguard in tow. What a pain for him.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Well, he's his driver. You can see the Yukon in the other pics. No hailing a cab; just call CC who will wait for you until you're done. Your own personal chauffeur. .I think that's pretty awesome. I'd like to know why DC carries so many keys at one time! Does he double as a janitor??
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

sf2la wrote:I agree, GG, his jawline comes and goes depending on head angle, etc. no matter, he's still gorgeous.
I think that happens to anyone over 40, like you say though, still gorgeous!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Littlesue wrote:
sf2la wrote:I agree, GG, his jawline comes and goes depending on head angle, etc. no matter, he's still gorgeous.
I think that happens to anyone over 40, like you say though, still gorgeous!!
Absolutely! I sure know that photos and videos of him make my heart skip a beat and smile! And then I stare! :lol:
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

sf2la wrote:Well, he's his driver. You can see the Yukon in the other pics. No hailing a cab; just call CC who will wait for you until you're done. Your own personal chauffeur. .I think that's pretty awesome. I'd like to know why DC carries so many keys at one time! Does he double as a janitor??
:lol: Maybe he has a part time job on the side, he is carrying that 'dog lead' thingy again, did we suss what it was?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Littlesue wrote:
sf2la wrote:Well, he's his driver. You can see the Yukon in the other pics. No hailing a cab; just call CC who will wait for you until you're done. Your own personal chauffeur. .I think that's pretty awesome. I'd like to know why DC carries so many keys at one time! Does he double as a janitor??
:lol: Maybe he has a part time job on the side, he is carrying that 'dog lead' thingy again, did we suss what it was?
I think it was just a lanyard for ALL those keys. He's had both front pockets full, too. He's a candidate for a man-purse :lol: .
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

sf2la wrote:
Littlesue wrote:
I think it was just a lanyard for ALL those keys. He's had both front pockets full, too. He's a candidate for a man-purse :lol: .
Well if I was his bodyguard I would have hlo hold of him :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

BondBabe2008 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Littlesue wrote: :lol: Maybe he has a part time job on the side, he is carrying that 'dog lead' thingy again, did we suss what it was?
Well if I was his bodyguard I would have hlo hold of him :lol:
Keep posting, BB. Every time you do, I feel like I'm getting poked in the eye!!! :lol: :lol:
BondBabe2008

Post by BondBabe2008 »

Oh I will do :twisted:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.