Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Thats method acting, sf. Fits the century, the teeth i mean :lol:
But my eyes hurt if I look at the DVD jacket cover!
\

Actually I can stomach Moll over the current mullet. Shucks, slap me around the face, I can't let this go. I can't, what's wrong with me? Image
Bee, I think something's wrong with the water in NCarolina! That ain't no mullet! A mullet is short on the sides. His is dreamy long. :sigh: I have s friend who doesn't get what I see in DC. I emailed these pics and she wrote back, "Wow. Even I think he looks pretty good here." The "pretty" wasn't necessary because he looks stylin, smokin hot! She likes Bardem.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bumblebee wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the new pics, ladies! :D ;)

@Mr. Craig
You need a haircut! The long hair doesn´t fits you! :evil:
Welcome to the club D_C. That's three of us, any more takers?
4! :wink:
Crazy!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the new pics, ladies! :D ;)

@Mr. Craig
You need a haircut! The long hair doesn´t fits you! :evil:
Welcome to the club D_C. That's three of us, any more takers?
4! :wink:
Phew, amen sister! I thought I was starting to go mad. It's horrid, blergh, blergh, blergh. And yes, it does look like a mullet, when he's got hit slicked back and it rides over his collar.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I'm not terribly keen on it either. But I prefer it to the very slicked back look that he's worn, or the crewcut. My favourite DC hair would have to be CR/GWDT. I love the short but still long enough to run your fingers through look, especially when it's slightly mussed up.
Alina

Post by Alina »

As I said, I love Daniel's longer hair, but CR, Tattoo and C&A were perfect to me. However, his current hairstyle is NOT a mullet. A mullet is short at the front and sides, and long in the back - a favourite hairstyle of Czech hockey and football players in the 80s -hence this hairstyle is called in Poland "The Czech footballer style" :)

Daniel's hair is nothing like a mullet - and I'd definitely LOVE to stroke my fingers through it.
It's a 70s hairstyle, he needs it for the play, and when it's finished the hair will be cut as well, I presume.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I think he looks hot and I love the hair. I am late for the debate but here I am in full voice. :roll:
CR, TATTOO, dreamem hot hair I agree. But this is lookin really good.
SF, have you noticed it longer at each time you have seen Betrayl?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yea, tBoss!! You have excellent taste :lol: . I took pics at the very first premiere performance. They were the ones of him on the light blue long sleeved shirt (sleeves rolled up.) the back of his hair was cut by golden scissors. So perfect. I'm not a huge fan of the hair at the stage door now, but THOSE PAPZ PICS :thud: To die for. So when the long hair is styled, I think it's super hot. Still my fave is the look where he's signing in the dark blue sweater with the God of Sex light shining down on his silky hair.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You are such a poet, sf :lol: But yeah, so true.

I am waiting for the girls to report on last nights frivolities :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:You are such a poet, sf :lol: But yeah, so true.

I am waiting for the girls to report on last nights frivolities :twisted:
Frivolities even? that certainly is something I wanna hear more about :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:Yea, tBoss!! You have excellent taste :lol: . I took pics at the very first premiere performance. They were the ones of him on the light blue long sleeved shirt (sleeves rolled up.) the back of his hair was cut by golden scissors. So perfect. I'm not a huge fan of the hair at the stage door now, but THOSE PAPZ PICS :thud: To die for. So when the long hair is styled, I think it's super hot. Still my fave is the look where he's signing in the dark blue sweater with the God of Sex light shining down on his silky hair.
That leather jacket is sexy...The black jacket at stage door too...my gods he is getting very stylish these days.
Mrs B. we love you :comfort:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:Yea, tBoss!! You have excellent taste :lol: . I took pics at the very first premiere performance. They were the ones of him on the light blue long sleeved shirt (sleeves rolled up.) the back of his hair was cut by golden scissors. So perfect. I'm not a huge fan of the hair at the stage door now, but THOSE PAPZ PICS :thud: To die for. So when the long hair is styled, I think it's super hot. Still my fave is the look where he's signing in the dark blue sweater with the God of Sex light shining down on his silky hair.
That leather jacket is sexy...The black jacket at stage door too...my gods he is getting very stylish these days.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol:

OK, here's the deal. At the 19th, at Babs and Michales honouring, he will have a wonderful CR/Golden Globes short cut.

Mutti promise and until then, you behave :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
OK,Image