Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Triumph Motorcycles ‏@TriumphAmerica 2h
Breaking News! Actor #RyanReynolds takes pal #danielcraig shopping for Triumphs!

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/ ... obster-07/

You know it could well be Ryan Reynolds. He was also out and about on Tuesday.
http://www.justjaredjr.com/2014/05/06/b ... ycle-ride/

[quote="Sylvia's girl"]Image
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I hate to confess to this, but I've no idea who Ryan Reynolds or Blake Lively are :oops
I've now looked him up and I've never seen any of his movies, except for The Croods, which was the lousiest shitebag of a film I have ever seen. I should sue the guy for the 2 hours of my life that I will never get back... :evil:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

IMO Ryan Reynolds is an average actor.

He was quite good in Buried and sometimes I even enjoy a cheesy rom com like The proposal.

Green Lantern was baaaaaad, even Mark Strong couldn't save it for me!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I'm just thankful that I didn't pay the extra to suffer it in 3D (The Croods, that is). They wanted £55 for that, without the popcorn and Coke.
I'd probably have killed myself before the end of the film out of grief for the wasted money as well as the wasted time.
purple

Post by purple »

CockHargreaves wrote:I'm just thankful that I didn't pay the extra to suffer it in 3D (The Croods, that is). They wanted £55 for that, without the popcorn and Coke.
I'd probably have killed myself before the end of the film out of grief for the wasted money as well as the wasted time.
I know this has nothing to do with the topic, but please tell me that this was not the price for one person :shock:

As for Black Lively, she was/is in a series called Gossip Girl. Some of my friends used to watch it because of the fashion depicted and out of curiosity I watched a few episodes myself. But I failed to grasp why everybody was fussing about, the plot seemed so silly...I was on my couch waiting for the story to start. And I waited and waited and then the episode ended.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

No, five people! :shock: :shock: 2 adults and 3 kids :lol:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I hope at least the kids enjoyed the movie after forking out £55.

I saw Ryan Reynolds in 'Definitely, Maybe', which also co-starred Rachel Weisz. The film was on TV and I quite enjoyed it, but it's not something I would have paid to see at the cinema.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

cassandra wrote:I hope at least the kids enjoyed the movie after forking out £55.

I saw Ryan Reynolds in 'Definitely, Maybe', which also co-starred Rachel Weisz. The film was on TV and I quite enjoyed it, but it's not something I would have paid to see at the cinema.
I paid £45 for 2D, which was still £45 too much. They should have paid us to watch it. The 10 year old boy liked it. I smiled once, and that was probably just wind. And I flatter myself that I do have a sense of humour... just not 10 year-old boy kind of humour.
purple

Post by purple »

CockHargreaves wrote:
cassandra wrote:I hope at least the kids enjoyed the movie after forking out £55.

I paid £45 for 2D, which was still £45 too much. They should have paid us to watch it. The 10 year old boy liked it. I smiled once, and that was probably just wind. And I flatter myself that I do have a sense of humour... just not 10 year-old boy kind of humour.
:rotfl: sorry I couldn't help it
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Ryan Reynolds was in the worst film I have ever seen ... not The Croods (never seen it, perhaps I won't bother)... but RIPD - with Jeff Bridges who does not normally do shite. Mind you, RR was quite good in Blade Trinity... and quite hot too. The wisecracking also seemed to fit for a vampire flick. His career has been very mixed to date. The Proposal with Sandra Bullock was quite cute... :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Ryan Reynolds was in the worst film I have ever seen ... not The Croods (never seen it, perhaps I won't bother)... but RIPD - with Jeff Bridges who does not normally do shite. Mind you, RR was quite good in Blade Trinity... and quite hot too. The wisecracking also seemed to fit for a vampire flick. His career has been very mixed to date. The Proposal with Sandra Bullock was quite cute... :)
He was ok in Buried. :)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Yeah, didn't he get a lot of praise for that one? A movie with him locked in a box for virtually the whole time. It doesn't sound much like 'entertainment' and it can't have been pleasant to film... I know I wasn't keen on watching it for 'claustrophobic' reasons... :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

SG, you are a genius. That is Ryan Reynolds by comparing the two photo sets. Celeb talking to celeb. How did you connect the two???
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image