Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:IMPORTANT: The recent 'discussion' about our feelings toward the restaurant photo got several of us carried away. Cocky had actually posted that she was leaving the forum, a post that I missed until last night. I interpret Purple's to mean the same thing.

I hope that isn't the case. You are both really well liked on the forum and offer a lot. I'd like to see you both being active again, and I'm sure others feel the same way. They, too, probably overlooked the seriousness of your post, Cocky. I apologize for doing so. It was really rushed day for me and I was coming in and out of the forum on my phone.

Can we all give Cocky and Purple our love and respect? I believe the papz/twitter opinions are behind us. We know where we stand, so none of us, on either side, have to defend ourselves again.

Cocky and Purple, please get back on this forum. You are missed already!
150% agreed. No more words needed, she said it all.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Ben will be happy to hear that. NOT.
Ben does all Daniel's pooping for him. That's what he's for :wink: .
Looby Loo ‏@LoobyLoo111 25 min.
Husband has just got up saying he's going for a poo but will be back. I wonder if that's how Daniel Craig woos Rachel Weisz of a morning?

:rotfl:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Alina wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Ben will be happy to hear that. NOT.
Ben does all Daniel's pooping for him. That's what he's for :wink: .
Looby Loo ‏@LoobyLoo111 25 min.
Husband has just got up saying he's going for a poo but will be back. I wonder if that's how Daniel Craig woos Rachel Weisz of a morning?

:rotfl:
HAHAHA!!! Really, men do the most disgusting things.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:Yeah, dang, I'm on year 8!! This is no fling - haha!! It's like year 22 for JEC!
Indeed!! Image

There are ups and downs....but the fascination does not get any the less with time. Image
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

I did not think it would. I hope I follow your suit JEC! :wink:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I sent out a spy to check on the vital matter of whether Daniel poops or not..........Image

My spy tells me that he does poop for himself.

The poop is golden.....and Luna is correct - - it smells of roses. :mrgreen:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:I sent out a spy to check on the vital matter of whether Daniel poops or not..........Image

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:I sent out a spy to check on the vital matter of whether Daniel poops or not..........Image

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Si jec, that me in sunglasses, I know truth!
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

And to think he could sell that shit on eBay and there would be buyers. Now THAT would be an interesting social experiment. I suppose someone would figure out a way to turn gold poop with a rose petal offer into semen - and then make millions. Lol.
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Have you seen this?! Daniel was invited to the World Cup finals last sunday in Brazil.

Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Yes, we have seen this.
Unfortunately no pics. :(
I assume he was not there, because even the Daily Mail has not posted anything about daniel being there. And they have lots of pics of other celebs....

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But didnt Elvenstar say, the commentator said, he wss among the guests? I assume, he just didnt go for having them take pics, which wouldnt surprise me.

Oh and tbere was a tweet from BBC America, where someone saw him.
Last edited by Germangirl on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:But didnt Elvenstar say, the commentator said, he wss among the guests? I assume, he just didnt go for having them take pics, which wouldnt surprise me.
As far as I understood Elvenstar's post correctly, she meant that the commentator announced that Daniel supposedly was there, and not that he actually saw him among the spectators.

I'm also inclined to believe he wasn't there. But who knows?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He was :D Here is is mentioned in the Daily Mail

Daniel Craig was among celebrities who watched from FIFA’s VIP box. The James Bond actor was joined by fellow actor Ashton Kutcher, Colombian singer Shakira and hip-hop artist

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z37Rv3fi90
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Alina

Post by Alina »

I wish there were some pictures of him being there then. Hope they don't just assume he was there on the basis of the guest list. On the other hand I would find it difficult to imagine him missing such an opportunity and not attending, we know he's a keen football fan.