Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good night, my Ladies. Lets all hope, we get more lucky with whatever we get next and that he "redeams" himself as sf says.
I think, its ok to be tough with him for once. Who drools can also rant from time to time and speaking for myseelf, I had to get it off my chest. Just the hair, the hair is really all I totally dislike. The rest I can overlook, but the hair..

So off to new borders. Something nice might be around the next corner.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

goodnight GG!
Sure he will, looking as sexy and buff as ever! :D
Alina

Post by Alina »

Sweet dreams GG :) I like your new avi. :)
He doesn't need to redeem himself for anything to me. Anyone can have a worse day and choose wrong glasses, it happens. He doesn't owe anything to me, I owe him - for all the joy and excitement he's given me so far. I'm hoping for more and I don't expect him to look like he did in CR for the rest of his life.
TBH if I had seen him in the flesh that day ( the last pic), I'd for sure have been totally weak at my knees, regardless of the glasses or hairstyle :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:TBH if I had seen him in the flesh that day ( the last pic), I'd for sure have been totally weak at my knees, regardless of the glasses or hairstyle :)
Me too, its him in this outfit after all :wink:
I would open the jacket, go through the hair and get rid of the glasses and the world would be ok :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:
Alina wrote:TBH if I had seen him in the flesh that day ( the last pic), I'd for sure have been totally weak at my knees, regardless of the glasses or hairstyle :)
Me too, its him in this outfit after all :wink:
I would open the jacket, go through the hair and get rid of the glasses and the world would be ok :twisted:
I'm sure you would ;) I'd want to smell him :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Tboss and The Honorable Mrs. Bee,

Tboss, this is an official notification of your probationary standing in the highly esteemed D2D organization. Your 1-week sentence handed down for vandalizing the organization's site was very lenient as you well know. Should this happen again, should Mr. Magoo Craig's next photo be half as ghastly as the one in your avi, and should you choose to upload this second photo as your avi, your second sentence will be much harsher. Should you pull this evil stunt a third time, I recommend that you fire Mrs. Bee, Esq. and retain the services of Mrs. Clooney. Depending on her relationship with George at the time, her services could be pro bono or could wipe out your entire financial account. I wouldn't chance it if I were you.
Last edited by sf2la on Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh boy, I am sure, she is scared shitless :mrgreen:
How I know da boss, this will only make her do it more. Lets hope, Daniel doesn't give her a chance :twisted:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

SF that is hilarious, mr magoo and employing Mrs clooney's solicitor tee hee :lol:
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

marketto007 wrote:I can see Daniel's already using the new iPhone 6. :D

Only Daniel can wear such terrible glasses and suit with class.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Alina

Post by Alina »

Oh, something positive among all the negativity AT LAST :)

Thanks Aragorn :thumbup:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:Tboss and The Honorable Mrs. Bee,

Tboss, this is an official notification of your probationary standing in the highly esteemed D2D organization. Your 1-week sentence handed down for vandalizing the organization's site was very lenient as you well know. Should this happen again, should Mr. Magoo Craig's next photo be half as ghastly as the one in your avi, and should you choose to upload this second photo as your avi, your second sentence will be much harsher. Should you pull this evil stunt a third time, I recommend that you fire Mrs. Bee, Esq. and retain the services of Mrs. Clooney. Depending on her relationship with George at the time, her services could be pro bono or could wipe out your entire financial account. I wouldn't chance it if I were you.
Oh I am so scared NOT
Image[/URL]
I ask the supreme Court who made you a judge???
Your tactics are of bully nature and you should be reprimanded for your behavor. You should through yourself on the mercy of the courts.
SF is a bully...SF is a bully...
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Can I just say I LOVE Tboss for that avi? 8)

Good on ya girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :blowkiss:
calypso

Post by calypso »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Can I just say I LOVE Tboss for that avi? 8)

So it something I used to do
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Can I just say I LOVE Tboss for that avi? 8)

So it something I used to do
Luna, you are the reigning Queen (no pun intended with your avi :lol: ) of avi embellishment. Oh, how I miss your antics and posts. Such a riot!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:Tboss and The Honorable Mrs. Bee,

Oh I am so scared NOT
Image[/URL]
I ask the supreme Court who made you a judge???
Your tactics are of bully nature and you should be reprimanded for your behavor. You should through yourself on the mercy of the courts.
SF is a bully...SF is a bully...
There is to be no tomfoolery in my courtroom, Missy. And I elected myself Judge and Jury while you were doing body shots with the pool boys in Mexico (incriminating photos were among the stolen iCloud set that included the naked actresses.) We can take this matter offline, but I would look into contacting Amal if I were you (and that's not 'a mall.")