Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good Morning :twisted: :mrgreen:

I would wish for some more pics over the weekend, so watch this space.

:clapclap: to our girls.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks so much GG.
Wishing you all a great weekend.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

THANKS SG!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :clapclap:

He even looks great in the beanie hat here........... :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

He looks great in the last two, particularly that last one. His jawline is as strong as ever - just like CR days. Very chiseled features. SEXY!!!

I think, too, NZers are known to be the nicest people on the planet, from everything I've every heard. That's the reputation, so it would be very, very ugly of him to act aloof and unfriendly there.

It's so nice to get pics. I wish we'd get pics of he and R together :-)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Hitting the Gym in NZ.

Bond star Daniel Craig was given a licence to work on his guns by a Dunedin gym.
The 46-year-old actor, who has kept a low profile while wife Rachel Weisz shoots The Light Between Oceans in the city, showed up unexpectedly at Sky Fitness in Moray Pl last week.

Owner Phil Chaney said Craig used the gym four times before flying to London yesterday to start work on his next film, provisionally titled Bond 24.

''He was wearing a hat and a jacket. It wasn't until we started chatting that I realised who he was.''

Craig and a training partner did gruelling 90-minute sets, mixing cardio, weights and ''a lot of ab work''.
''He was giving it heaps.''

Craig asked that details of his gym visits not be released on social media but agreed to the release of photographs once he had left town.

Some of the other gym users had no idea who the star was, Mr Chaney said.

''He's just such a good genuine guy, a really nice guy.''

Craig left with a souvenir - a gym card numbered 007, which gives him a ''licence to train''.

source: http://www.odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/32170 ... t-city-gym

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Nice...thanks Dunda. :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Very cool and despite the outfit, he looks damn good.

Its goodv o hear about the very nice guy , too :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

I have to snicker as I picture Daniel putting on those leggings. :)
Wag More, Bark Less

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Wow...just saying. Boy looks fit.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hot damn!!! Does he look fine or what??!! His sleeves look like they could be a blow-up Halloween costume to give someone the impression that they have DC muscles!

Trying to figure out the shirt. I suppose it's a custom shirt because of the DC? I recognize the LFC logo, the Garuda Inodenisa airlines logo, but what's the one on his right pec?

Too bad there are people blocking some of his body, but we're lucky he's on the end and not in the middle. Thank you for the photos!!! And the write-up was great.

He's an inspiration as far as working out.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

The shirt is some sort of customised LFC football shirt. The logo on the right is the Warrior logo that all LFC shirts have these days.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

BWOAHHH

HHH looking mighty fine, want add a fourth H for HUNK with a capital H :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:The shirt is some sort of customised LFC football shirt. The logo on the right is the Warrior logo that all LFC shirts have these days.

His Holy Hotness Hunk :twisted:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:The shirt is some sort of customised LFC football shirt. The logo on the right is the Warrior logo that all LFC shirts have these days.
Thanks, SG!