Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, I like the Harry one, too, but yes, the hair is still too short. There is enough time for it to grow a bit. I sooo hope, it won't stay short at the sides.
But yes, a nice blonde colour. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Daniel at the rugby today...

Doesn't that look like Crew Cut? But DC is in London... Maybe they have a bromance :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

COULD be, but not sure.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:COULD be, but not sure.
Yeah, I'm not sure either. If it were NY, I'd assume it, but not London. Has he ever body guarded him in London?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Good to know, lovely pic, thanks SG!
Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:COULD be, but not sure.
It can be ANYBODY :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Please go here :wink:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... 260#385260

Sorry to all, that I hijack this thread. But its THE thread after all...and I want to bring this out.

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:Please go here :wink:

Sorry to all, that I hijack this thread. But its THE thread after all...and I want to bring this out.
Wise words from our wise Mutti! I know I'm one of those who got a little quiet lately, which doesn't mean I don't care about DC and you guys (or gals) anymore, it's just that the relative dry spell is wearing on me - I promise to do better in the future, wouldn't want the forum to go down the drain, I've spent way too much time here to not care :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hannah wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Please go here :wink:

Wise words from our wise Mutti! I know I'm one of those who got a little quiet lately, which doesn't mean I don't care about DC and you guys (or gals) anymore, it's just that the relative dry spell is wearing on me - I promise to do better in the future, wouldn't want the forum to go down the drain, I've spent way too much time here to not care :wink:
That's my girl :thumbup: Thanks for the words.

scw

Post by scw »

thanks for sharing all the pics
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

scw wrote:thanks for sharing all the pics
Thanks for thanking :D Our pleasure.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

oooo, me likey the hair. Very CR. Please don't let this man near a set of scissors before filming starts!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:oooo, me likey the hair. Very CR. Please don't let this man near a set of scissors before filming starts!
Totally!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, its time to give sf a wake up call. You are missing out on the recent gems :shock: :twisted:

Hope all is well.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I think, its time to give sf a wake up call. You are missing out on the recent gems :shock: :twisted:

Hope all is well.
Lol! Just crawled into bed after falling asleep on living room sofa. Gems? I favorited by want to miss gems!! I've seen the photo call and read about Olwen Williams. Lol.

I've just been Soooooooooo busy. Zero down time. Work is nuts (I was supposed to leave Sat for UK) but am too busy to leave. Whah, whah, whah. XMAS prep (cards presents, wrapping, shipping), etc. has left me worn out. The rest of the week is all meetings all day with zero gap. But almost 2 weeks off are coming up. Right now, 2 hours to try to sleep before 5am wake up call. I think I'm seeing Da Boss on Sunday tho😀.