Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:Thanks Sylvia! I'm guess Rachel hasn't been spotted.
Mrs. B. your looking mighty fine.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Thanks for all the pics ladies :thumbup: Monica is soooo lucky :) I wonder where Rachel is.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Pleased to see you back, Alina. Thanks to everyone for posting the recent photos - they're great.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Seems the bloody job is eating her up, but come on, give yourself a few minutes every day to come here and post. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, to be a fly on that wall in the restaurant. Obviously, they ate privately upstairs. Can you tell if it was more than Christoph, Monica, BB, and Daniel? And IT'S ABOUT TIME we got some papz pics :lol: . Thank you SG and GG!!! Interesting choice of attire, Mr. Bond, (maybe he just got out of boarding school for the weekend?) but he looks great, and the swagger comes right out of the photo of him walking. I like how that all dressed up for dinner. Monica is certainly lovely. A classy beauty like Rachel. Imagine the expense of that dinner with what must surely be some pricey bottles of red wine on the tab.

Why so late for me to see this thread - Alarm at 4 am. To work at 6. Crashed on the sofa when I got home around 7pm. Fell asleep within 30 minutes and have been waking up and watching bits of TV intermittently before going back to sleep. Just slipped into bed at 4am and googled this forum on my work phone. I lit up when I saw the papz thread flagged. THANK YOU!!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:D

Michael was therre as well. Not looking great, but at least, he is back in the picture. He is said to have had a bypass op.

From marketto:
Here he's in the pic with Ilario, the President of the Italian James Bond Fan Club.

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

CR Bond is back. Go see...

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

And some of us might remember the restaurant from 2009 when he ate there with Ed Zwick and Sats...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, maybe it was his choice?

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, I didn't remember that! Perhaps it was his suggestion. Obviously, they liked it then. But this is Monica's country, and she's ptobably eaten there too.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita

Post by bubita »

Nice!!! thanks so much GG :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

One of my favourites in long time :D

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Licence to fly! Daniel Craig sports casual ensemble and grey flat cap as he jets out of Italy... after filming Spectre scenes in Rome

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -Rome.html