Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

FrenchCat wrote:Wow, thanks a lot for the pictures ! The shirt he's wearing is morrocan style :)
Yeah, well it covers up too much skin! :twisted: But wouldn't you know that it would be blue...I'd love to know the percentage of his clothes that are predominantly blue. I would guess 80%. But that's what looks good on him, and surely his stylists have told him that. Those eyes :lol:.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
FrenchCat wrote:Wow, thanks a lot for the pictures ! The shirt he's wearing is morrocan style :)
Yeah, well it covers up too much skin! :twisted: But wouldn't you know that it would be blue...I'd love to know the percentage of his clothes that are predominantly blue. I would guess 80%. But that's what looks good on him, and surely his stylists have told him that. Those eyes :lol:.
What the fuck is with that thing he is wearing???? could it be any uglier or cover he up any more???
He is not happy that the pap snapped the shots. He's still in bad ass Bond mode.
SF, I am sure Rachel is careful with her sun exposure. Sometime you just have to get out of your clothes and get into some water. It cleanses the soul. especially where they are. Spain OMG, heaven on earth.
OK, enough of my rant.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Yes he is way overdressed. We don't give a fuck of Rachel's bikini, we want to see Daniel in swimming suit ! :) :twisted:
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Heyas, at least SOMETHING :lol:

But you can see beneath those clothes, how he is really toned. So nice they are vacationing as a family and maybe thhat will stop those silly Monica rumours.

I like they/she did go to the beach with that tiny yellow umbrella. But surely Henry wanted some real water not just the pool, so someone had to do it :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
danielcraigss

Post by danielcraigss »

There is only one photo of him right Dunda? :shock:
I don't read russian.
CRAIGING FOR 12 LONG YEARS NOW

Daniel isn't social via Jamie Lee Curtis so I'm social for him.
Holler at the North-side Chester Wild boy. https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/

YOUNG BLONDE BOND & THE DOUBLE O MOB TILL I DIE
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

The Daily Mail have the same pics too.
Come on Dan show yourself. :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

danielcraigss wrote:
There is only one photo of him right Dunda? :shock:
I don't read russian.
yep....

Me neither :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...some useless info :wink: this is Greek not Russian.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Jana66 wrote:...some useless info :wink: this is Greek not Russian.
I was just gonna say that - but you beat me to it :D Unfortunately, I don't read that either :lol: :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Ummm, sorry to sound dumb but I assume everyone is talking about the Just Jared pics DCSS posted on the previous page? :? I thought those weren't recent! :oops: I thought they were taken around the time of GDT as Daniel has that beard and stuff... maybe a holiday after they shot that movie? On the other hand, when he is on a break and resting, he does let his whiskers grow! :wink:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Is he still there? My parents are holidaying there at the moment!!!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Ummm, sorry to sound dumb but I assume everyone is talking about the Just Jared pics DCSS posted on the previous page? :? I thought those weren't recent! :oops: I thought they were taken around the time of GDT as Daniel has that beard and stuff... maybe a holiday after they shot that movie? On the other hand, when he is on a break and resting, he does let his whiskers grow! :wink:
Keep up Kitten!! :D
They were first spotted on July 17.
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Yeah OK........... :oops: :blush:..... I probably had my head buried too deep in the Spectre trailer to come up for air! :twisted: Course, I KNEW they were in Menorca.... but that was all.... :roll:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

GG, I agree, it's wonderful to see them on holiday and also together. It was well deserved. They both have been working very hard.
Smitten, I'm with you, sometimes I find it hard to keep up. :shock:
It would of been heaven to see them both in the water. Speaking of the water, it looks wonderful, Oh I wish I could take a holiday this summer but house come's first this year.
French, you crack me up.
We don't give a fuck of Rachel's bikini
Let's see Daniel in a swim suit. He usually wears baggy trunks, I would like to see him in a speedo and I don't say that about many men.