Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Nice................ :twisted: Thanks for the airport pics Luna.... 8)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Well Smitten there you are.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks Luna!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oooh oooh oooh!!! Thank you Luna! DaBoss tipped me off via email. Thanks Boss! Nice to see the hanging braided belt again. He looks 'satisfied' :twisted:. And content. I'm convinced that one babe he carries is a camera bag. One doesn't check a camera setup like he has, and he seems to have really made it his hobby/passion.

I tried to post on the Twitter thread the other day, but I got an error message after I pressed 'submit.'
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:Oooh oooh oooh!!! Thank you Luna! DaBoss tipped me off via email. Thanks Boss! Nice to see the hanging braided belt again. He looks 'satisfied' :twisted:. And content. I'm convinced that one babe he carries is a camera bag. One doesn't check a camera setup like he has, and he seems to have really made it his hobby/passion.

I tried to post on the Twitter thread the other day, but I got an error message after I pressed 'submit.'
Si everyone I try to be on boom titty trail when I can
ImageImage
DragonWithAGirlTattoo

Post by DragonWithAGirlTattoo »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:Oooh oooh oooh!!! Thank you Luna! DaBoss tipped me off via email. Thanks Boss! Nice to see the hanging braided belt again. He looks 'satisfied' :twisted:. And content. I'm convinced that one babe he carries is a camera bag. One doesn't check a camera setup like he has, and he seems to have really made it his hobby/passion.

Si everyone I try to be on boom titty trail when I can
great pic! :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

You were right on it, Luna. He knew boom titty was within the hour! That's why the almost smile :twisted: .
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

There's some new pics in the Spectre thread...... :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sf, Boss, Bee and other lovely members, there is lots of new stuff. Get your pfa' over here asap. Multi has spoken.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hello all, You were all here for support, when there was the danger to loose the Forum and thanks for that, but now? Where is everybody, who were here more during that Time?

What I mean is, the forum needs activity AND I want to remind everybody, that IF this is his Last, its gonna be very quiet and we might loose each other for good.

So why not play while we still can?

Just some thoughts... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

I am here ! :) Yes, you are right GG !
Come on all, let's celebrate, join the party !
:jamming: :jamming: :jamming: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cancan: :cancan: :cancan:
ImageImageImage
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:Hello all, You were all here for support, when there was the danger to loose the Forum and thanks for that, but now? Where is everybody, who were here more during that Time?

What I mean is, the forum needs activity AND I want to remind everybody, that IF this is his Last, its gonna be very quiet and we might loose each other for good.

So why not play while we still can?

Just some thoughts... :wink:
:stick_iagree: GG.... I love you all but Mutti speaks the truth. I tend to feel like 'part of the furniture' sometimes.... do I come here TOO MUCH?? But I can't seem to stay away I'm afraid....

The bit in bold............ Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
bubita

Post by bubita »

As long as he is capable of doing movies, I´ll stay here to support him.
Big Hug to all.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm sitting in the parking lot at work. Been only able to read The Daily Mail while getting ready for work. 14-hr days...zzzzz. I can't keep my eyes open. So many demands and deadlines at work. Three-day weekend starting Sat and will catch up!!!!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You know me, I start worrying, if I any of my duckies are missing for too long.

Good to hear from you, all this work - not good :( :comfort: