Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Thelma wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Thelma wrote:I didn't even notice her at first, but it's Barbara, you're totally right :D
But when is it from?
yesterday night
Wow :shock:! I guessed it... So the Bond thing may become a bit more serious maybe. But I think it's just a normal "date" between friends. I nevertheless ask myself:" Where's Daniel?". I guess if he would be there, the photos of him would be the first to be shown.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Thelma wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote: But when is it from?
yesterday night
Wow :shock:! I guessed it... So the Bond thing may become a bit more serious maybe. But I think it's just a normal "date" between friends. I nevertheless ask myself:" Where's Daniel?". I guess if he would be there, the photos of him would be the first to be shown.
So does the speculation start here? We are very good speculators.
muireann

Post by muireann »

Lovely pics!
Thank you for them!

I noticed that Daniel has an IPhone, what a smart guy!!!
:wink: :D :D :D :D
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda

Post by Linda »

Thanks for these pictures. They are great. Glad they are having a good time and that Daniel goes out with his daughter Ella. She is such a beautiful girl - I saved the picture from another site. I know you don't post them here, but I was happy to see a good picture of her. Daniel will have to watch her, she will be a heart breaker one day (just like her dad)
loucifer67

Post by loucifer67 »

Thelma wrote:More pictures,to click. I cut off Ella from the pics.

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
These are great, where did you find them?
Lou
x
"I have no armour left, you've stripped it from me"

Loucifer67
X

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I want to see his daughter, where did you find them? I won't post the pictures of Ella here I promise. I respect Daniel and his family.

StarryDannyFan xx
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I want to see his daughter, where did you find them? I won't post the pictures of Ella here I promise. I respect Daniel and his family.

StarryDannyFan xx
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:That's not Barbara Broccoli is it? (sazza just saw your comment too)

Here's one from a slighty different angle - it certainly looks like Babs to me!! Bond 23? Dare we hope???........

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I love Sats' hint of red and beige combos going on.
Lu

Post by Lu »

I know, Sats is so stylish!! I love everything she wears! I only wish I had her long lean body... :lol:
My books!

muireann

Post by muireann »

Lu wrote:I know, Sats is so stylish!! I love everything she wears! I only wish I had her long lean body... :lol:
You are not the only one! :wink: :wink: :wink:
I just lover her jeans, I'm searching for this kind of jeans a
few weeks now! :evil:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

bumblebee wrote:
Thelma wrote: Image
Do you think the poor homeless man in the background realizes that a demi god (albeit with dirty shoes) just walked by.

I doubt he has a tv ...he probably prefer some food and a place to sleep that is warm ...
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

laredo wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Thelma wrote: Image
Do you think the poor homeless man in the background realizes that a demi god (albeit with dirty shoes) just walked by.

I doubt he has a tv ...he probably prefer some food and a place to sleep that is warm ...
He looks like he needs a lot of sleep. I think he's very exhausted or maybe he has just drunk a bit too much :lol:.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
laredo wrote:
bumblebee wrote: Do you think the poor homeless man in the background realizes that a demi god (albeit with dirty shoes) just walked by.

He looks like he needs a lot of sleep. I think he's very exhausted or maybe he has just drunk a bit too much :lol:.
laredo talked about the man sitting in the background... ;) (I know, it's hard to see other people on photos of Daniel :lol:)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."