Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

About the hand holding thing- she held DA's hand the same way. So this could be her preferred way. He being the sweet gentle soul that he is probably does it her way to keep her comfortable ;)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

calypso wrote:
Dunda wrote:my nickname is Smarty Pants, so.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
we remain your students yes?

Na, that's Jec, I'm just the wisenheimer :lol: :lol:

(I just looked this word up :twisted: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

edit
Last edited by calypso on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

SF and Jec loved hearing about your engagement and wedding rings. Wow romance is deffo not dead!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:SF and Jec loved hearing about your engagement and wedding rings. Wow romance is deffo not dead!!
I LOVED hearing yours. Romance doesn't mean longevity. Mine ended after 17 years and you're still going! I'm so happy for you; Jim sounds like a great guy. And PJ - good grief - the man who buys his wife Daniel Craig items for gifts! Clone that man!!!!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:SF and Jec loved hearing about your engagement and wedding rings. Wow romance is deffo not dead!!
I LOVED hearing yours. Romance doesn't mean longevity. Mine ended after 17 years and you're still going! I'm so happy for you; Jim sounds like a great guy. And PJ - good grief - the man who buys his wife Daniel Craig items for gifts! Clone that man!!!!
seventeen years is longevity to me, and marriage can end at any time, life does an half suck at times and then other times its great
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
If they ever work out how to make clones, then you are welcome to have a PJ one. :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
If they ever work out how to make clones, then you are welcome to have a PJ one. :wink:
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks TB! Papped whilst filming. Interesting that his head is bandaged only in one pic.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Thanks TB! Papped whilst filming. Interesting that his head is bandaged only in one pic.
Yes, I find the bandage interesting, it almost looks like he is wearing a hospital gown but it's a shirt.
A long line of events to come.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Notice Rory Kinnear in the passenger seat. Return of Tanner
chippi

Post by chippi »

Looks like he's holding his mouth funny. I'm guessing that he got roughed up?
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheers tb!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Thanks TB! Papped whilst filming. Interesting that his head is bandaged only in one pic.
Which one, I don't see it...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..