Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I have an engagement ring but I only wear it on special occasions, terrified of losing it. Still, knowing that Sats had something akin to one he obviously has a traditional streak in him. I think they skipped that step this time.
...I really have a feeling, that there wasn't even a proposal. I like to think, both KNEW, they would get married a soon as possible - as some sort of inevitable. Seems with Sats, he was never sure and so they went through an engagement period.
Who knows, personally I think it would have been discussed at length, once they knew it wasnt going to be a fling, like do u want kids not want kids. What religon we going to bring them up, if any?? where we going to make our homebase and why, etc etc. How the hell we going to manage this without the papers finding out. Nearly all the major decisions were done at 5 to 6 month time periods. january 2010 dream house filming, may/june break up with sats, Nov 2010 break up with Dan A. dec 2010 the press get to know about there relationship. June 2011 married. Once they knew i think it was planned so thats why I think it was discussed at length. Plus Rachel has her little boy to think about, and if she is anything like me, the child comes first, which i am sure her boy comes first in all matters. Hence for me personally it would be marriage or no thanks I'm not living with u.

So yes i think he would have proposed to her as he was in love with her.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, agree, there was a lot to discuss, but I think, they knew pretty early on, they would HAVE to. They would WANT to. My romantic soul likes to think, they KNEW without even talking about it as a fact. Leaving just the side effects and ways to discuss.

But yeah - Daniel on his knees, looking love stroke, holding her hands.....off to Cinderella Land :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

They must have, as meet one year, marry one year later, thats quick work. They must have both been stuck like a bolt of lightening, and knew they couldnt move on with out each other.
Like two peas in a pod.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote: But yeah - Daniel on his knees, looking love stroke, holding her hands.....off to Cinderella Land :lol:
well I cant see him going on his knees can you??
I can see him see saying over a guiness, do u fancy getting hitched? Then being all lovey dovey. But yes very nice thought. yeah u are deffo a romantic, i dont think i am, i like romantic things, but dont i am one.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:They must have, as meet one year, marry one year later, thats quick work. They must have both been stuck like a bolt of lightening, and knew they couldnt move on with out each other.
Like two peas in a pod.
As far as love goes, this is pretty much as best as it gets IMO...also considering, that they weren't together much in 2010 from what I read. The summer mostly went to C&A without her being able to show up, neither during Tattoo start - at leat not openly, which suggests, there were only hidden meetings ( oh so sweet. I know, I had those) but not much shared time. I believe, those few days in Dorset were the first days entirely belonging to each other without fear. Not a lot to base on a life decision, but enough, if you KNOW.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

OMG Cheryll, you've solved the mystery :lol: :lol:

He put the engagement ring into the guinness and when he asked her "Fancy getting hitched?" she chocke on it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It maybe never saw the daylight again, and if, well they chose to put it in a box :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I just cracked up, I can't help myself.
Imagine him asking "Fancy getting hitched?" is too much, because that was exactly what hubby did 23 years ago.
Well over coffee at breakfast and not over a guinness. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Dunda on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: But yeah - Daniel on his knees, looking love stroke, holding her hands.....off to Cinderella Land :lol:
well I cant see him going on his knees can you??
I can see him see saying over a guiness, do u fancy getting hitched? Then being all lovey dovey. But yes very nice thought. yeah u are deffo a romantic, i dont think i am, i like romantic things, but dont i am one.
:lol: no, from this you are not. Over a Guiness? No way...and yes, i could see him getting all ridiculous and cheesy, making a real fool of himself and not giving a damn about it :wink:

Shit, we will never know... :evil: :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Imagine him asking "Fancy getting hitched?" is too much, because that was exactly what hubby did 23 years ago.
:lol: Its like - since we know, its gonna happen anyway, I might as well ask you straight ahead without making a big fuss.

Well - for you it worked. :D

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda wrote:OMG Cheryll, you've solved the mystery :lol: :lol:

He put the engagement ring into the guinness and when he asked her "Fancy getting hitched?" she chocke on it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It maybe never saw the daylight again, and if, well they chose to put it in a box :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that idea chocking on the engagement ring in the guiness
and i bet yr hubbie saying fancy getting hitched?? was dead romantic! arwwww thats so well romantic
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

GG your deffo a true romantic, I am certainly not, not in that way.
If Jim went on his knees to me, i would be saying What u doing??
Its ok if your alone together. But i would die of embrassement if he proposed when other people were there. So no I am not a romantic.
Jim did propose in a pub over a pint and it was do u fancy getting engaged and I said, engaged as in getting married, and he said yeah, arww ok then. That was it, and he told me to go and have a look for engagement rings that I would like. He never came with me, he hates shopping, plus he said well its not what i want, it what u want.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Thank you K for the find!

Rachel is never seen wearing an engagement ring, I wonder if she actually has one.
Not sure about the UK, but in Germany, you often just wear the wedding band and nothing else. I could google it, but am too lazy, if this is the "european style" But then, BB, you are British - so is an engagement ring normal in the UK?
Doesn't she originally come from Eastern Europe? So maybe her German roots are stronger hence wearing only her wedding ring? :P

I definitely think he proposed and she gleefully accepted and remember she had an engagement ring look alike in the Nov 2010 pic?
Maybe due to practical reasons (filming, photo shoots etc) she prefers to go without the E ring.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:GG your deffo a true romantic, I am certainly not, not in that way.
Its ok if your alone together. But i would die of embrassement if he proposed when other people were there. So no I am not a romantic.
Jim did propose in a pub over a pint and it was do u fancy getting engaged and I said, engaged as in getting married, and he said yeah, arww ok then. That was it, and he told me to go and have a look for engagement rings that I would like. He never came with me, he hates shopping, plus he said well its not what i want, it what u want.
Yes, I guess I am, but my romantic sight was more, that both knew it would happen without even having to talk about the pure fact as such. I wouldn't want a man to get down on his knees in front of others either :shock:

Since we talk about it, I was pregnant and he wanted to do what is right,. At that time, i wasn't even sure anymore and told him, i would have our child without getting married, but he convinced me. In the end, it didn't work out, but we are good friend now...

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:GG your deffo a true romantic, I am certainly not, not in that way.
Yes, I guess I am, but my romantic sight was more, that both knew it would happen without even having to talk about the pure fact as such. I wouldn't want a man to get down on his knees in front of others either :shock:

Since we talk about it, I was pregnant and he wanted to do what is right,. At that time, i wasn't even sure anymore and told him, i would have our child without getting married, but he convinced me. In the end, it didn't work out, but we are good friend now...
So he was deffo in love with u, its great that u are good friends now,and u get along.

Caramel, thats true, she may not wear it for practical reasons, especially if u have to keep taking it off putting it on for filming, thats when u can lose your engagement ring.
khenton

Post by khenton »

I'm with cheryl on this. I think our boy is probably more comfy being romantic when he's had a few. I think he saves it for pillow talk. Personally I'm a realistic romantic. Thats why I read romances. Real life needs humor IMO But it never hurts to dream What does guiness do to diamonds make them shine? :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I think he saves it for pillow talk too!! Oooo errrrr what thoughts!