Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Faustine wrote:I really hate this hat :evil:

The rest just perfect. His ass is just perfect :twisted:
where do you see his ass? show me!!
Anna

Post by Anna »

So pictures of his genitalia are ok?
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Anna wrote:So pictures of his genitalia are ok?
I've pm'd you.
Crazy!
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

OMG, the photographer saw Daniel's penis and videoed that? That's disrespectful!!! I won't watch it as it made Daniel uncomfortable but I am tempted to... Daniel could sue that photographer if he wanted to....it's not easy being a celebrity.

StarryDannyFan xx
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

WHAT!!!
I've never seen this, could someone please pm this to me plese. I think D2d admin people have made the right descion not to make this private as the media today look for any excuse to blow anything out of propotion just look look how ggantic the whole Ross/Brand thing got 2 weeks after the actual event was broadcast after a daily mail article. The same has happened to Christian Bale today.
Anna

Post by Anna »

I didn't mean the video showed his private parts. I was comparing my post with various past posts regarding his groceries. I didnt' understand why my post was deleted and yet pictures of his penis are opening pictured here. I got a decent, polite explaination from Elaine Figgis and am satisfied with her decision.
Guinness

Post by Guinness »

Germangirl wrote:This sort of hat and the beanie seems to be the "celeb - don´t recognize me" look :wink: - doesn´t work for any of them, but many use it. Its better than the beanie but the brown hat in Rome is just the best as far as hats are concerned IMO. Appearently, when he minds his private business, he never saw the need to dress up and just does the comfy look...

What I really had laugh about is, that he looks as if he is talking to his car "You just f***ing open now, asap...I wanna get out of here..."
UMM, yeah, can we go back to this. Calypso-you gotto do something with him yelling at his car to open. That is awesome! (i always do this like it can hurry up because I am cold!) You are right on GG! In everything in this post. And isnt California supposed to be warm? Those jeans are not tight! He has worn tighter! And it is a blackberry. Let me have my delusions because he is texting me right now!
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

It has been in the 80 to 90 degrees in southern California this week. Much better than the snow in London. I live about 150 miles north. We still have trees that haven't lost their leaves yet :shock:
The hills aren't even green yet.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

PhoenixMagicBondGirl wrote:maybe it's his I-phone if he has one..at least that's what I think it is from looking at the Hi-res pics. jmho.
I'm pretty sure that Daniel has iPhone, looks like that on the pics :D :D That's cool, I have iPhone too.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Thelma wrote:
Faustine wrote: Not yet... I mean bald head :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The man and his taste in clothes..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
well, it suit him well :lol:
:shock: Uff... sorry. But this suits him better! ;)

....and without the f***ing beanie hat. :x :twisted:
I agree completely.... Though I wonder if Daniel chose these clothes. I would bet to that not! Without an wardrobe advicer.... the Manolete hats , the grandpa scarves appear.... In any photoshoot appear this type of clothes :wink:
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Aragorn wrote:
PhoenixMagicBondGirl wrote:maybe it's his I-phone if he has one..at least that's what I think it is from looking at the Hi-res pics. jmho.
I'm pretty sure that Daniel has iPhone, looks like that on the pics :D :D That's cool, I have iPhone too.
I think it's his Sirius radio. Or maybe a GPS unit to find his way around.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:
Aragorn wrote: I'm pretty sure that Daniel has iPhone, looks like that on the pics :D :D That's cool, I have iPhone too.
I think it's his Sirius radio. Or maybe a GPS unit to find his way around.
He has two mobiles in his hand. One is an iphone and the other ... Hmm... an Black Berry or another Cellphone, like Nokia.
I just took a deeper look at the pics and my impression was the same. This must be two mobil phones. And I think the same about it. How funny, we own the same :D :D :D ...BlackBerry and Nokia.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Daniel_Craig wrote: It´s an iphone and a Nokia.

This is my new smartphone, Nokia E71:

My SE K800i is broken. An erased eprom. :evil:
Wow, you have a cool phone.

I'm very pleased with my iPhone, it's a very cool phone. You have clips from "Defiance" on your phone?
Last edited by Daskedusken on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”