Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Dunda wrote:maybe still amazed by the oodles of zeros :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

As long as there are not only zeros on his account... :shock: :shock: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Lilu wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Sazza wrote:Thankies Lilu!!!!
Is he in England? :?
Ukraine :wink:
the headline says: James Bond take a walk to Kiev with his wife!
about Sats: "his wife Scottish actress Fiona Laudon" :D
Image Where are they living? Behind the moon? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Lilu wrote:enjoy, girls :wink:

From here: http://www.kp.ua/daily/270409/178179/
Of course we enjoy :wink:! It's so great to see him and even Sats again! Look at the first picture! Seems like he's a bit shocked about his statement of account or something similar :lol:! Maybe he can't believe how many 0 there are :lol:!
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Linda, thank you!!! The pics are great. Sadly I can't read the text where the pics come from. All my Russian-speaking skills from school are gone.
That new Daniel-Ukraine-pics makes me really happy :D :D :D . During the last weeks I asked myself so much. Where is Daniel? And now he is in Kiew (I know this town, its very old and beautiful). I am also very happy aobut the fact, that Daniel is so close to art. For me, one point more to love him.

PS...I like the pic with the ATM :) :) :) .
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I hope he doesn't loose that little slip of paper - think how much the papps would like to get their hands on that! :shock:

It might have been better to shield the screen with his body and have it brought up on the screen.

Things they have to think of.....even what to do with the little slip of paper from the ATM. It won't have his account number on it but surely he wants his balance kept private!!

It's lovely to see him though. I hope he's having a good time and the photographers are not interrupting him too much.

He....ummm....certainly looks in fine shape. :wink:
Number1DanielCraigFan

Post by Number1DanielCraigFan »

JEC57 wrote:Image

I hope he doesn't loose that little slip of paper - think how much the papps would like to get their hands on that! :shock:

It might have been better to shield the screen with his body and have it brought up on the screen.

Things they have to think of.....even what to do with the little slip of paper from the ATM. It won't have his account number on it but surely he wants his balance kept private!!

It's lovely to see him though. I hope he's having a good time and the photographers are not interrupting him too much.

He....ummm....certainly looks in fine shape. :wink:
I don't want to imagine, it would be horrible! :o
And this is the latest picture I've seen in a very long time :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

PFA Heaven I would say and sorta bursting out of his jacket, too :shock: Maybe he could start training again - which would mean, the shoulder is fine now. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

I like the way his shirt is looking out of the jacket - Mr Coolness himself. 8) :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:I like the way his shirt is looking out of the jacket - Mr Coolness himself. 8) :D
I sometimes think, he needs those casual clothes as an antipode to the "best-dressed" stuff. Yeah 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:I like the way his shirt is looking out of the jacket - Mr Coolness himself. 8) :D
I sometimes think, he needs those casual clothes as an antipode to the "best-dressed" stuff. Yeah 8)
The casual clothes shows more of the 'real' Daniel, I think. :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Linda

Post by Linda »

Re the above pictures: Someone posted in JJ that Daniel went to the pre opening of the PinchukArtCentre Exhibition in Kiev. Also present was the ex-Ukrainian President, his wife and daughter and son-in-law who is the founder of the centre. The exhibition will run from April 25 till Sept. 20/09 and it included 100 works of art presented by Jay Joplin, ex-husband of Sam Taylor Wood. (hope I got the posting right as it was in English translated from Russian I believe) Daniel runs in high circles doesn't he? Wonder if he bought anything?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I sorta think of it as this is the pre CR Daniel and the dressed up guy is the one, that found his taste and liking for good clothes after CR. Both seem to have a nice co-existence :wink:

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I sometimes think, he needs those casual clothes as an antipode to the "best-dressed" stuff. Yeah 8)
I sorta think of it as this is the pre CR Daniel and the dressed up guy is the one, that found his taste and liking for good clothes after CR. Both seem to have a nice co-existence :wink:
Very well said. Image

I like him in (nearly) every outfit - scruffy, casual, dressed up..... and even without any clothes... :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote: I like him in (nearly) every outfit - scruffy, casual, dressed up..... and even without any clothes... :twisted:
No kidding.. :lol:

Guinness

new

Post by Guinness »

new body guard(s)?
his mouth (ug-gush) looks similar in both photos, doesn't it? could he be twirling his gum? with his tongue? oh my gads!!!! he looks awesome. hawt.