Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: I don't mind the shoes. Remember the orange lashes for the SF Paris premier? :lol:
I think it was the TinTin premiere. Even Daniel didn't dare to show up at a Bond premiere without a proper suit and matching shoes :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tin tin it wss not. Checking tattoo.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It was Tattoo. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I don't follow bad the shoes good looking under any circumstances. The thing big is, yes, they would go better with lighter jeans, but light jeans are out, and medium blue would still stick out like a sore thumb. But maybe that's the point. A lot of trainers are really garish but still highly sought after. They do look comfy though! In retrospect, the Tattoo Nikes with the maize color (right?) laces were pretty cool. This a a bad comment, but maybe these shoes would be better for someone MUCH younger. At 48....not so sure. That said, more power to him to step out with those things. It's his choice and they aren't permanent. Like his other trainers, we get the rare papz pic. These will go away from us after Rachrl has to deal with them in a regular basis. Lol.

How it affects me is that when a hot pic comes out, I usually forward to a friend who tolerates my lust for the man. He doesn't do it for her but agrees he can sometime look handsome. I won't be forwarding this photo - haha. I DEFINITELY didn't toward the grandad photo. Eek!!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Looks like he is whistling :lol:

I agreesf, its not a pic to show off. Too much is covered, but I like his state of mind, that lets him do shoes and stiff like that. I feel young and dress young - atvtimes. Until I get my granddad phase :twisted:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Ha, at least for those who are not that familar with HHH he 's almost unrecognizable :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: guess thats the point, although those shoes might draw attention.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

IMO, NOTHING goes with those shoes. They are ugly. But he looks great, and the scruff looks great, too! But the shoes are minor; I think he's just wearing what he feels like wearing, and who knows how he came about acquiring them. Since they are a limited edition and those rare, stupid trainers are in such demand, they were probably very expensive and given to him by someone. Whatever... just happy to see him walking about, and without CC.
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:IMO, NOTHING goes with those shoes. They are ugly. But he looks great, and the scruff looks great, too! But the shoes are minor; I think he's just wearing what he feels like wearing, and who knows how he came about acquiring them. Since they are a limited edition and those rare, stupid trainers are in such demand, they were probably very expensive and given to him by someone. Whatever... just happy to see him walking about, and without CC.
I agree about the shoes, to my eyes they seem a strange look for him. I think you are right, they may have been a gift type item, maybe they are very comfortable and he doesn't give a damn what they look like on him. :D

Pardon my ignorance of the lingo sf2la, but what does "CC" mean?
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maria wrote:
sf2la wrote:IMO, NOTHING goes with those shoes. They are ugly. But he looks great, and the scruff looks great, too! But the shoes are minor; I think he's just wearing what he feels like wearing, and who knows how he came about acquiring them. Since they are a limited edition and those rare, stupid trainers are in such demand, they were probably very expensive and given to him by someone. Whatever... just happy to see him walking about, and without CC.
I agree about the shoes, to my eyes they seem a strange look for him. I think you are right, they may have been a gift type item, maybe they are very comfortable and he doesn't give a damn what they look like on him. :D

Sorry, that's a name we gave to his body guard, (real name Mike) long ago. He always had a crew cut haircut, so we call him CC to avoid using his real name. Oops, you know, the burly blonde/gray guy who is obviously on very friendly terms with D&R.
Maria

Post by Maria »

sf2la wrote:
Maria wrote:

Sorry, that's a name we gave to his body guard, (real name Mike) long ago. He always had a crew cut haircut, so we call him CC to avoid using his real name. Oops, you know, the burly blonde/gray guy who is obviously on very friendly terms with D&R.
Thank you s2fla, I recognize this fellow from your description. He certainly travels, I've seen pictures of him with Daniel in Sydney (rugby match?) and various events, even heading to TV show appearances. I knew he was a body guard but never knew his name nor his "CC" name.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Maria wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Maria wrote: I agree about the shoes, to my eyes they seem a strange look for him. I think you are right, they may have been a gift type item, maybe they are very comfortable and he doesn't give a damn what they look like on him. :D

Thank you s2fla, I recognize this fellow from your description. He certainly travels, I've seen pictures of him with Daniel in Sydney (rugby match?) and various events, even heading to TV show appearances. I knew he was a body guard but never knew his name nor his "CC" name.
He even is in the credits of Spectre! Him and the other guy, based in the UK, we fondly call Hound Dog. He's in a lot of UK - based DC photos (some YS ones too.). Thinner, dark, somewhat thinning hair.