Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:these are fanastic TB thank you so much, the first one of daniel and sats thru the window is beauitful.
The laughing one :thud: and this. How small her head is compared to his. Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:these are fanastic TB thank you so much, the first one of daniel and sats thru the window is beauitful.
thats my favourvite one where she has a small head, so cute
khenton

Post by khenton »

love 'em. Thanks TB K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
trueblue wrote:Image
I love his hair in these.....
No joke. Maybe it's a bit longer or fuller by the way it's cut. What a beautiful man, and check out the way he is dressed :thud: . He's so loving to Sats. It saddens me that things didn't work out. But he's moved on and those things can happen.
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Those photos from Daniel and Mitchell are new? Or old ones?

xxx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

marketto007 wrote:Those photos from Daniel and Mitchell are new? Or old ones?

xxx
They are old one, marketto. CR time.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Germangirl wrote:

xxx
Nice, it's because to me, they're new. :lol:

Thanks anyway GG!!!

xxx
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

marketto007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

xxx

Thanks anyway GG!!!

xxx
They are new to all of us, I suppose. :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

marketto007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

xxx

Thanks anyway GG!!!

xxx
Then I misunderstood you. Thought you wanted to know, if those were recent ones. :wink: No, as Dunda says, they were new for all of us.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
thats my favourvite one where she has a small head, so cute
He is so tender towards her. :sigh:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

trueblue wrote:

Just trying to figure the timeline on this.....is this the fall which landed Sats on crutches and her leg in a support, the time when Daniel's Mum stayed to help Daniel take care of her? She did a lot of damage to her knee.

If so, then it ties in with the lovely pics of Daniel running down the road with that huge beautiful bunch of flowers!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
trueblue wrote:

Just trying to figure the timeline on this.....is this the fall which landed Sats on crutches and her leg in a support, the time when Daniel's Mum stayed to help Daniel take care of her? She did a lot of damage to her knee.

If so, then it ties in with the lovely pics of Daniel running down the road with that huge beautiful bunch of flowers!
From what I remember, she hurt her leg doing Yoga. We know for sure, she is doing it, because its in the interview with Sam Taylor-Woods, when Sats popped in and talked to Sam about going to Yoga.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
trueblue wrote:

From what I remember, she hurt her leg doing Yoga. We know for sure, she iis doing it, because its in the interview with Sam Taylor-Woods, when Sats popped in and talked to Sam about going to Yoga.
A-ha! I forgot about the yoga! Did she have this fall before or after the yoga, I wonder. :?

Maybe she weakened her knee/s during her athletic career at college. From what was said in that old thread from 2009, she was quite a contender....a knee injury could explain why she gave it up.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote: Just trying to figure the timeline on this.....is this the fall which landed Sats on crutches and her leg in a support, the time when Daniel's Mum stayed to help Daniel take care of her? She did a lot of damage to her knee.

From what I remember, she hurt her leg doing Yoga. We know for sure, she iis doing it, because its in the interview with Sam Taylor-Woods, when Sats popped in and talked to Sam about going to Yoga.
A-ha! I forgot about the yoga! Did she have this fall before or after the yoga, I wonder. :?

Maybe she weakened her knee/s during her athletic career at college. From what was said in that old thread from 2009, she was quite a contender....a knee injury could explain why she gave it up.
Isn't she just kneeling and looking through her bag for something?